Calling all Pregnant Ladies.....What was your BD schedule the month you got your BFP?

thinker85

Reaction score
Hi Girls!

Just thought it might be interesting to find out when you BD'd before getting your gorgeous BFP???

Hope it makes the 2 week wait fly by...

hiya :D.. i just got my bfp last night , my plan of action was to BD every other day leading up to O... then on the day of O, and the nxt 2 days!...xxx

haha well mine was the same as that though it didnt quite work out that way we Bd 4 times around the date of Ov only :)

i was bd-ing every other day before pos opk then we dtd for 3 nights in a row then missed one the following night we did one for luck xxxx

Hi

I ovulated on day 15 and we BD'd day 13, 15, 16 and 21.

I believe that it was on Sat 25 that bean was conceived which was day 15..

See, you don't need to hump like bunnies :happydance:

Nicola xx

We only DTD once around O which was the day before, and got our BFP, but previously it was Every other day and got a bfn!:shrug:

I ovulated on cd22 and we bd'ed cd 12, 13, 16, 18, 20 & 21. So not sure which day we conceived. My ov day has been all over the place so hence why we started cd 12. Good luck all x

new to ttc - whats the theory behind every other day rather than just doing it as much as possible?xxx

Hi!

Apparently better quality of sperm but if you husband has a healthy sperm count it shouldn't matter. Also it is too much pressure every day and I found my hubby felt used! hehehe

Hehe... that is too cute that he felt used. I love it!

My hubby drives me nuts, he actually gets excited for another month of trying cause it means lots of luvin' time. :)

Hahaha - I know thats what I thought! I was like most men would love this!!!!!

Oh well no BD today but I assume I ov yesterday and we did then so we'll just have to wait and see

x

The month I finally got pregnant was the month we hardly :sex: at all. We only did it one time the day before ovulation this cycle and I got pregnant. It's also the month i didn't obsess or really think about it, and it happened. So i think there is something to the "when you aren't trying it happens easier" theory.

The month I finally got pregnant was the month we hardly :sex: at all. We only did it one time the day before ovulation this cycle and I got pregnant. It's also the month i didn't obsess or really think about it, and it happened. So i think there is something to the "when you aren't trying it happens easier" theory.

How do you not think about it. how do you just switch it off? i have only been TTC for 2 months and i am doing my own head in let alone my OH!!!

The month I got my BFP we onlyl BD'ed 3 times, once at about cd 14, and then twice the day before and the day of suspected ovulation ( which was late because my cycles were 37 days long).

Thia was my chart when I gt my :bfp: I put the days that we :sex: around OV on it

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b286

Hope that helps!

How do you not think about it. how do you just switch it off? i have only been TTC for 2 months and i am doing my own head in let alone my OH!!!

I think I had just hit the point where I was just fed up with TTC. I also wanted to avoid an April baby so we were not really truely ttc that month.. and thats the month I fell pregnant.

The link to my chart is still in my signature, but we only DTD 4 times last cycle...

thinker85,
thanks for putting up this post. it's really helpful to see the various charts!!!

and thank you to all the girls for replying!!!
:dust:

Yes it's great fun to look at the charts and also to see when you all Bd'd so keep them coming!

xx:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->