Calling all Scottish ladies ttc?

mambab

Reaction score
Just fancied seeing how many of us on Baby and Bump are Scottish? Might be the start of a new crew if we get a few?

Would love to chat to you all? :flower:

Hey ladies, I am in Scotland too!

Good luck!:flower:

Yeah, thanks for posting. :happydance:

I am very new in the ttc stakes. Cycle 2 for me. What about you?

Cycle 2 for us too!

We waited til Anna turned 1 and then started ttc.

I am getting older, well we are only 34, but just hoping we conceive as easily as before!

I notice your ticker says you are 7dpo - when are you testing??

It's this month or nothing for me. How you ladies getting on ? - How long till testing for ya all ?

Meeee am from scotland!! Think the witch is due in bout 2 days time...arghhh x

Yeah, 7dpo... trying to hold out testing until as late as possible? My first month trying I convinced myself I was pg and went through about 4 tests!! :blush:

What about you?

I'm 27, DH 30 and trying for our first. Quite optimistic at the moment...

me too :wohoo:

i'm 26 my husband is 27 we're still trying for our first. just taking it as it comes for now no charting or anything yet. it's been 6-7 months since the last mc. my cycles returned to normal fairly quickly after the 1st one but this time they haven't been so willing to play and i am now on CD71!! my husband also works away alot so we tend to miss ovulation often! which is really frustrating!

TTC baby number 2.

Anna has just turned 1 now.

Me and OH are both 34.

Was convinced I was pregnant last month, first month ttc, but nope.

This is our 2nd month now and will test on wednesday unless period arrives by then!

Come on the Scottish girls!!:flower:

Hey cloud 9...

We aren't charting either and trying to be relaxed about it. Sorry to hear about your mc's. Hopefully your cycles will return to normal very soon.

Im in scotland:hi:

Im ttc #2.

:witch: got me this morning so im now going into my 16th month of ttc and its really starting ot get me down now:cry: so would def be good to have a few girls to wait it out with. Baby dust to you all Kx

I'm from Scotland too :) But i'm in limbo! On day 53 today! My AF seems to be playing hide and seek and nothing but BFN's x

:happydance: Good to hear from everyone...

Hopefully this will be a good month for us. Will keep checking in the see if anyone gets their :bfp:

Dust....:dust:

p.s. that reminds me of little britain..."dust" hahaha!

I am also from Scotland :) I am currently 9/10 dpo. Tested this morning (Sat) but BFN but I knew it would be. Far too early but i wanted to makesure as I was going out for a few drinks with work collegues today. xxx

Hey broodyc,

Still got time for that :bfp: to show! :thumbup:

I am desperate to test but to be honest I just don't feel pregnant at all! Doubt this is the month. :nope:

Any testers??

Come on ladies!!

I tested today, yes 7dpo!!! BFN of course - haha!

I'm still in limbo Ellie! CD56 today, going to the doctors on Friday to try and figure out where AF has vanished to cause i'm sick of the BFN's! x

I'm from Scotland too! I'm on CD11 right now... I'm going to start using OPKs tomorrow for the first time, quite excited about that. This is our 5 month trying, more NTNP. I still don't want it to get too pressured, but I thought I'd try them and see if I'm ovulating!! Hopefully. Hope all you girls waiting get your BFPs :)

Hey ladies,

Ellie 27...I caved yesterday!:bfn: :dohh:

Today I can feel the signs that :af: is on the way (slight cramps) :wacko:. Although have got a really bad tension headache tonight which is new. Last time I had this was when I came off pill. Must be all the pre-menstrual hormones! Boo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->