Calling all Scottish ladies ttc?

I'm Scottish too - we've been TTC #1 since October last year. This site has been a godsend... so good to know that I'm not mad, and others are feeling the same way about things!

Good luck to you all :) x

I am Scottish too. DH and I have been TTC since Dec 09. Last six months AF has been MIA, had an ultrasound yesterday to check for PCOS, sonographer doesn't think it is. Blood tests came back normal, so who knows where i go from here. Lovely to see so many lovely people from Scotland. x

Hey ladies,

Just checking in. Thats me onto to a new cycle and eager to get to my fertile window! OH watching the footie tonight with his brother so no joy on the :sex: front tonight! Though it is still a bit early for ovulation.

Where is everyone at? Feeling hopeful and excited this month. Got my clearblue OPK's at the ready. Tried the tesco ones last month which just didn't work for me. Switched back to clearblue as they had worked on first month ttc.

Hoping some of us get our :bfp: this time round

xxxxxx

im scottish too have had irregular periods for last 2 cycles but was every 28 days before then so if i count from the 28 days af should have arrived today. am having some symptoms ..... mainly feeling crappy and have cold like symptoms but it doesnt feel like a proper cold. also have heavy sore bb's which could be pms and some little twinges that could be the same :D good luck all

Hi ladies.
Anyone else back in the 2ww? Think that's the hardest part for me, I'm just so impatient.
Wish there was a way to test right away so you didn't spend two weeks getting your hopes up and driving yourself crazy lol.
Fx for bfp for everyone xx

Hi ladies.
Anyone else back in the 2ww? Think that's the hardest part for me, I'm just so impatient.
Wish there was a way to test right away so you didn't spend two weeks getting your hopes up and driving yourself crazy lol.
Fx for bfp for everyone xx

im in the 2ww im testing on monday but may be too early because my last 2 periods have been late so who knows

Hi lilashwee,
a cold seems to be a common symptom, thats a good sign.
Fx for your bfp on monday x

hey lovlies will anyone be using Forth Park? xxx

Where have all the other Scottish ladies gone? This thread has gone very quiet.
Hope you all got bfp's xx

Hi girlies,

Back in my fertile period and ttc cycle 3 :happydance:.

Babydust to all. If anyone does fall pg is their nearest hospital St. Johns?
:dust:

Hi mambab,
getting very quite on this board. Not sure where st johns is but know it's not near me, I'm in Glasgow.
I'm 4dpo and trying not to get impatient in the 2ww.
Good luck with cycle 3. Hope this is your month.
Any other ladies still with us? And how is everyone getting on?
Baby dust to all x

Hi,

St Johns is in Livingston. Yeah, has been a quiet on here so thought I would bump it back up a bit.

Good luck to you too. Here's hoping for some April :bfp:

Not that far away from me!! Dh and I going shopping through there on Tuesday. Love mcarthur glen lol. Hate the 2ww, Glad to see there's still some of us on the board.
Hope you get your April bfp x

Hi Mambab,

I am north Edinburgh and I get to pick if I want to go to St John's or Little France. I haven't really looked into it yet but was leaning towards Little France just because I have been there for gyno things int he past. What is St John's like?

im still here too :) currently on cd10 of my new cycle i have another acupuncture treatment tomorrow feeling postive this month! come on bfps! :)
there seems to be something in the water where i am at the moment everyone seems to be getting pregnant. a friend and SIL announced this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->