Calling all Scottish ladies ttc?

Hi ladies.
I'm scottish too. Cycle 3 ttc after a year ntnp.
Only on cd4, but will start testing with opk's in a few days.
Good luck to everyone,
Fingers crossed for bfp's for us all xx

Hi Ladies,

I am Scotland as well.

I don't have a cycle yet because I haven't had an AF since coming off the pill in November.

FX'd for everyone for this month though.

One of my furbabies 1st birthday today yay.

Hi ladies.
How is everyone getting on with the testing and waiting etc?
Any good news?
Still counting down til i can start opk testing, only a few more days to go.
Turning in to a poas addict lol.
Stay positive xx

im cd77 today! i went to acupuncture this week and have started taking these chinese herbs he recomended to go along with the treatments. i'm excited about acupuncture ive heard so many good things about it so im feeling hopeful
good luck to all you lovely ladies ! :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Im in Scotland too :)

Im on second cycle of ttc since mc at xmas, Using CBFM this month to see how that goes, fiingers crossed for us all.

:witch: got me this morning I'm afraid for this month but on the positive side I get to start using my monitor.

Fingers crossed for us all.

Kat

Not much happening here.

I am on the 2ww - or maybe I will call it the 9/10 day wait. Going by the last 2 months, my period arrived on 10dpo.....so if its the same this month I am due tomorrow.....but hopefully it will not arrive! :flower:

Hello Ladies! I'm Scottish but currently living in England. I am on my 14th (I think - losing track now I can't count them with my fingers!) cycle - Started TTC in Scotland and now continuing in England...

CD11 today - and unfortunately this month might be irrelevant as DH is going for a SA on Monday - right on my estimated date of ovulation! Boo! So probably no 2011 baby for us!

Good Luck ladies!! xx

Cloud9- acupuncture?? Not sure if im brave enough to try it, though ive heard it only looks painful.

Kittychip- might invest in a cbfm myself if i dont get my bfp soon.

Ellie27- 2ww is awful.

For everyone ttc, Stay strong and keep smiling.
Fingers crossed for all of us xx

Hey Ladies :wave:
Another Scots lass here, Im only on CD5 of cycle #4. Really hoping this will be our month, my cycles usually 30-33 days. so will be planning to test about 6th April.... sendin us loads of
::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
xx

Hi ladies.

Just checking in to see how everyone is getting on this cycle?
Any updates?

Fx for good news xx

after an 80 day cycle af finally came 4 days after my first acupuncture treatment! honestly ladies if you havent tried it - do it! its amazing.
good luck to everyone xx

cloud9 - Yay that is great news you have given me hope lol I have had one session so far and no af yet but fx'd already looking forward to next weeks session.

Hey girls
also from scotland :)
ttc #1 after mc last year, AF arrived today... 7 days late!!! im gutted :( but fed up getting BFN's so at least i can just focus on next month now!! x

Im in Scotland too. We are currently on cycle no 10 and I am bout 10/11dpo. I tested this morning with an IC and BFN but we only DTD once and it was about 3 days before O so think im out anyway.

I am 25 (nearly 26) and my OH is 27

Hi everyone.
The Last few days waiting for my +opk havent been good. Dh been feeling all under pressure and it was starting to cause a bit of tension between us, seriously thought about giving up trying.
But...we had a big heart to heart and decided we both want to keep trying a bit longer. So im back in!!
Fxd for my smiley face tomorrow.

Stay strong ladies, hope we all get our bfps soon.
Baby dust to everyone xxx

Hey I'm from Scotland too, been ttc #3 since we got married in August 2010.

I'm from Scotland too.

Cloud 9 - where did you get the acupuncture ? I went for 1 session in Glasgow but felt like they were trying to rip me off - I asked about the herbs and was told they wouldn't help. They also told me I would have no chance of conceiving if me & OH didn't get the acupuncture.

fx for all of us

Hi Girls

I am in Scotland too, we are on cycle 1 ttc # 2. AF is due on 29th March so will try and wait a week after that to test if not shown up.

Good luck to everyone

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"