Calling all Scottish ladies ttc?

Hey ladies,

Thought I'd bump this up to see who is still around? :flower:

I am about 7DPO and had cramping and backache yesterday. Woke up this morning to some pinkish spotting! Eeek...very excited that this was implantation bleeding. :happydance:

Know I shouldn't get my hopes up but can't help it! :dohh:

Hi ladies! I'm 20, ttc #2 and from sunny Scotland! Would love to be part of a crew for Scottish gals! ;) Cd 11 for me today. Good luck to everyone. x

Ooh mambab, just seen your post! Fx it is implantation bleeding! x

Hi,
thought I was the only one left here lol, good to know there's still some Scottish ladies around.
Sounds a good sign mambab, hope it is implantation bleeding.

I'm on cd2, and getting ready to count down to my +opk.
No temping or charting this cycle though.

Anybody else still around?

Fxxxd for you mambab. Keep us posted x

Hi ladies! I'm 20, ttc #2 and from sunny Scotland! Would love to be part of a crew for Scottish gals! ;) Cd 11 for me today. Good luck to everyone. x

Hi allstar,

how are things going for you this cycle? What stage are you at?

Hope this is a good month for us Scottish ladies x

Will do ladies, testing tomorrow as its my Dad's birthday and will be asked if I want a drink at his birthday meal!! Even if it is a faint :bfp: its too early to tell mum and dad so not sure how I'd going to dodge that bullet! Any suggestions?

That being said, all cramping has gone, no more spotting and don't really feel pregnant! I wonder?

Do you think better to test with fmu or wait till later in afternoon when hcg levels might have risen that wee bit more again?

Any advice appreciated :flower:

Hi allstar,

how are things going for you this cycle? What stage are you at?

Hope this is a good month for us Scottish ladies x

Hi, I'm not using opks or temps this month as it stresses me out too much trying to work out dates and feeling under pressure on those days. Gonna try bding every other day/ every day for a couple of months and see how that goes. How is everyone else doing? Mambab did you test??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->