Calling all symptom spotters!

SGP517

Reaction score
Anyone in the tww wanna share their symptoms? I know for most of us it is too early for symptoms but I am a horrible spotter (even though I tell myself not to be!)

Right now I am 3 or 4 dpo and my boobs are so sore! They usually get a little sore before af but mine hurt. I am also getting dark blue veins in my boobs.
All of this could be nothing but still fun to share!

Hey there,
I recently got my BFP and I remember clearly that my boobs started hurting right after ovulation by a 2-3 days. Usually they don't get sore till before AF by a few days. I hope it's a good sign for you too :)

TTC #1 so I'm not sure what my symptoms would be. But I'm DPO 5 and haven't noticed anything yet. Maybe that means in not pregnant. But who knows. TWW sucks I just want it to come up BFP lol.

I have had sore boobs, esp nipples since 1dpo. I also only got sore boobs about 2 days before af.

Been so tired, and having lots of aches and pains esp in uterus and back. Have a tiny amount of creamy cm but I do have this sometimes in the ttw. For the last two days I've had a sore throat only no other cold or flu symptoms, but dh has also been under the weather so not sure that a reliable symptom. Have been peeing twice as often- usually I only go twice a day- i have a really strong bladder lol

Tried soy isoflavones for the first time this cycle, and I am guessing this may have caused a stronger O and may account for the symptoms due to high progesterone? :shrug:

Love to symptom spot but don't feel very hopeful this cycle..and surprisingly I am completely fine with that for some reason.

Come on ladies, let's hear more symptoms!! :happydance:

Oh forgot to mention I will be 5dpo on Thursday.:thumbup:

TTC #1 so I'm not sure what my symptoms would be. But I'm DPO 5 and haven't noticed anything yet. Maybe that means in not pregnant. But who knows. TWW sucks I just want it to come up BFP lol.

Don't worry about not feeling any symptoms. It's usually to early to experience symptoms this early and real pregnancy symptoms should appear earliest around 6dpo after implantation- according to textbook. When hcg levels start to appear and rise.

Some women don't experience any symptoms some experience way too much! I guess it just depends on the individual!

Yeah I guess so. I just worry I don't ovulate or something. I never see ewcm and never have cramps. I was on BCP for like 7 years and just hoping that didn't screw me up or something. But I've been off them for 6 months or so.

I feel bloated today so hoping that's a good sign. And pretty tired right now. But again it's probably nothing lol.

Hi, ladies. I honestly have no idea when I ovulated but I am on CD 19 of a usually 26-27 day cycle. The past two nights I have had very vivid dreams and last night's dream was more like a nightmare. I woke up really freaked out. Of course I had to Google and supposedly vivid dreams can be an early sign. I hope so. Other than that no real symptoms. This TWW is sooo slow.

TTC #1 so I'm not sure what my symptoms would be. But I'm DPO 5 and haven't noticed anything yet. Maybe that means in not pregnant. But who knows. TWW sucks I just want it

When I got pregnant with my son I bad no symptoms until about 8 dpo and I felt inplantation- it hurt pretty bad but I know not everyone feels it and then about 11 dpo I noticed tons of veins all over my boobd and that is what made me test. So it can happen later for some women!

Hey there,
I recently got my BFP and I remember clearly that my boobs started hurting right after ovulation by a 2-3 days. Usually they don't get sore till before AF by a few days. I hope it's a good sign for you too :)

Thanks! Yeah, they hurt pretty bad and they usually don't start hurting until closer to af and not this bad my son jumped on me and I wanted to cry it hurt so bad! . I wanna test so bad but I know it is way too soon !

Yeah I guess so. I just worry I don't ovulate or something. I never see ewcm and never have cramps. I was on BCP for like 7 years and just hoping that didn't screw me up or something. But I've been off them for 6 months or so.

A friend of mine was on bc for about 4 years and it took her almost a year. Her doc said it can take some women up to a year to get back to a normal cycle where they o every month. Are you doing opks?

I was. I only had 7 and I took them when I thought I would have O'd and never got anything. I'm trying to think positive. I have to make my yearly OBGYNA aPpt soon so I'm going to talk to him while I'm there to see.

I was. I only had 7 and I took them when I thought I would have O'd and never got anything. I'm trying to think positive. I have to make my yearly OBGYNA aPpt soon so I'm going to talk to him while I'm there to see.

Yeah, you may have just missed it. Some women have a very short surge.

So I am now 6 dpo and my boobs still hurt so bad! Nipples are hard, all the time, still a little crampy and noticing a couple more veins. I am so confused! I tested this morning- knew it was gonna be a BFN but just wanted to.
I don't feel like this is my month but some of these symptoms are crazy. I also have creamy lotion like cm.
Anyone else have any symptoms?

I am also 6dpo! Also tested today knowing it would say NO. I'm so impatient lol. But I feel bloated and that's about it. A little bit of CM but not to much. I don't think it's my month just trying to be hopeful but not hopeful so I'm not let down.

I am also 6dpo! Also tested today knowing it would say NO. I'm so impatient lol. But I feel bloated and that's about it. A little bit of CM but not to much. I don't think it's my month just trying to be hopeful but not hopeful so I'm not let down.

Hahaha. We are both so impatient! When do you think you're gonna test next?

SGP- haha probably tomorrow. I have so many cheap testies that I might as well use them. I've been pretty bloated today and yesterday to the point I look pregnant. Not sure if it's a symptom or just bloated. But I have never been this bloated or for this long. So hoping it's a good sign. What about you??

6dpo today and most of my symptoms seem to have disappeared. Boobs and nipples feel slightly less sore. Still achey tho and have increased creamy cm from 5dpo to now.

I may sneak in a test tomorrow at 7dpo because I am hopeless at fighting my poas addiction lol :blush:

I am glad I'm not the only one who tests way early. I couldn't fight the urge and tested on my lunch break today... I am only CD 21. And I have no clue when I ovulated. I told myself I could test to get the urge out of my system and that it would definitely be a BFN because its too early but of course seeing that stark white test depressed me. Why do we do this to ourselves? Now I am kinda bummed even though I know it was crazy early. Hopefully I can get myself to wait again until at least CD 26. My cycles are always 26-27 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->