• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all symptom spotters!

Tesh- thanks for the encouraging worlds :) I'll probably test again tomorrow just because lol. I'm trying to be so positive! I hope you caught the egg! Positive vibes to you. And baby dust !

Aw u are very welcome. I have been there and still am lol so I know how it feels.

Let me know how the test goes tomorrow I will update as well:)

Hi ladies! Can I join you? Good luck to everyone!

I'm actually only 2-3 dpo, but my dh is positive I'm preggo, and I already have a lot of symptoms.
-heavy, itchy boobs
-sensitive nipples
-lower back pain
-increased sex drive
-different smelling urine :)blush:tmi, but it happened with previous pregnancies)
-bloated and gassy

:dust: to everyone!

Welcome! All your symptoms ssound good!

Dtrisha- I know it is hard not to get frustrated. Some women I know don't get a bfp until after they have already missed af. There is still hope! Fingers crossed!

I need advice! So I am 8 or 9 dpo. I should have gotten af yesterday or today and really no signs of her other than mild mild cramping so mild I wouldn't even call it cramping. I had a short lp the last few months so I started taking B6 to lengthen it so that could be why af hasn't shown her nasty face. I bought a 2 pack of frer today and really wanna test but 1. Don't wanna be disappointed and 2. Don't wanna waste a test if it is too early. I already have it planned in my head how I will tell dh and I am just so nervous and excited. He is convinced I am pregnant so I told him I can feel my period coming to throw him off just in case I get a bfp, I want it to be a surprise. Should I test today or wait until tomorrow or Monday?

I think test tomorrow or Monday. I think it may still be too early esp to waste that lovely frer in case it's bfn.

I think by tomorrow or Monday u should be 9 or 10dpo which seems more hopeful.

Let's us know your results. Fingers crossed for u goodluck

Thanks! I wish dh knew I was testing so I could tell him to hide the tests! I'll probably wait but who knows, I might cave. I did get a $4 rebate thing so for both tests it is only $4. Makes me feel better if I need to buy more! 😊

Sgp- I know I'm just hoping I'm not one of those people haha. I can't help but test. Hoping I'm a early tester and know soon.

I probably will. Even though I know it'll probably be bfn.

8dpo fmu - bfn as expected.

My boobs and nipples are seriously killing me yesterday and today. They were really sore before but since yesterday they have a almost hot burning sensation.

How is everyone else doing?

Also struggled to fall off to sleep last night because my entire back was so uncomfortably so I kept tossing and turning. Haven't done any heavy lifting. Hips are also on and off achey.

I hear a lot of women experience loads of cramping in the tww, I experienced it from about 3-5 dpo and since then nothing.

You're not out Tesh! 8 dpo is still so early! Your symptoms sound awesome! That's exactly how mine feel. I wokeep up at like 330 this morning and had a huge urge to test so I did- BFN. Now I don't know if I should use the other tset later today or wait until tomorrow. 😕
Tesh-I haven't gotten into the temping thing so I am not sure exactly how it works but how does that look?

You're not out Tesh! 8 dpo is still so early! Your symptoms sound awesome! That's exactly how mine feel. I wokeep up at like 330 this morning and had a huge urge to test so I did- BFN. Now I don't know if I should use the other tset later today or wait until tomorrow. 😕
Tesh-I haven't gotten into the temping thing so I am not sure exactly how it works but how does that look?

Thanks SGP - I am going to continue to test for fun as I am pretty sure this cycle is a bust. Thank u for your encouragement :hugs:

I think u should wait until tomorrow! :flower: How many dpo will u be then?

My chart has flat line temps since the last 3-4 days, but I have had that happen in 3 cycles before so thats why I am sure af will show on Friday.

I really like temping tho it really helps me to keep track of O which is more why I do it. I am def gonna try the soy again next cycle as it helped me to O 5 days early, so def want that again!:thumbup:

Thanks SGP - I am going to continue to test for fun as I am pretty sure this cycle is a bust. Thank u for your encouragement :hugs:

I think u should wait until tomorrow! :flower: How many dpo will u be then?

My chart has flat line temps since the last 3-4 days, but I have had that happen in 3 cycles before so thats why I am sure af will show on Friday.

I really like temping tho it really helps me to keep track of O which is more why I do it. I am def gonna try the soy again next cycle as it helped me to O 5 days early, so def want that again!:thumbup:

Is a flat line a good thing? Wow! Five days early! I'm gonna have to try that! I o on day 19/20. I would love to o early! How do you take the soy?

I might run and get some dollar ones from the dollar store so I can test one or two more times today. 😊 I am 9 dpo but with my short lp I am technically late by a day or two so I am super confused. My cycle has only been 30 days once other than that it is always 28 or 29. CD 30 today.

Tested and BFN as I expected. I hope I'm not out :(. 5 more days to see if AF shows her face. I hope not! FX.

Tested and BFN as I expected. I hope I'm not out :(. 5 more days to see if AF shows her face. I hope not! FX.

I'm sorry! I know how frustrating it can be! You still have plenty of time!

I got some cheapies (.88) and just tested- BFN. Super disappointed. I feel like if it was going to be positive it would be by now since I am late. But I o late in my cycle, that's the only thing that is giving me hope but definitely feel like I wanna have a good cry then curl up in bed and take a nap. Pity party right here. 🙌
This is so emotionally draining.

Now I really feel like af is gonna come. 😕

Yeah I just keep telling myself I'm still in cause I still have 5 days. But who knows. I'm jut super impatient with everything. And this is already taking to long lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->