Calling all Watermelon's

Have a happy scan hopeful. Mine is still 3 weeks away:wacko:. Bump is a bit smaller this morning but I think I need to drink some liquids so that is probably why. Still not sure I'm feeling baby and if I am it isn't very often. So jealous of everyone who feels something. It's of course got me worrying about baby too. Ugg so frustrating. I have a busy weekend so maybe I'll start to feel something or at least be too busy to think about it. Hope everyone is doing well.

Don't worry - everything is fine so just hang in there! I felt something at 12 1/2 weeks, then one day at 15 weeks and nothing since which freaked me out a little. I cheered myself up by going to a baby store and looking at stuff :) I asked a nurse about it today and she said most first time moms don't feel it until around 20 weeks or even later sometimes. She said to enjoy the calmness because before I know it, the baby will be using my bladder as a punching bag. lol

Ugh found out today I have the start of a yeast infection, not a UTI. Dr said they are so common and there's nothing I can do to prevent it from happening... :(

Hopeful - good luck today!

Thanks- we really dont have a preference other than a healthy baby! DH mom swears its a boy and sadly we really dont want her to be right! LOL! I know its ugly, but if she is then she will never let it go...
I'm not feeling any movement yet either- but the doctor said that it is perfectly normal not to feel anything until after 20 weeks...

Aww sorry to hear that Sigh, what an uncomfortable thing to deal with. Doc did say UTIs and yeast infections are very, very common in pregnant women :(

Do you ladies have noticeable bumps yet? I feel huge and finally bought one of those Belly band things from target and love it so far! We've been taking a monthly bump picture of me so I'll post my 4 month one in the next few days.

When I walked in to work today, one of my coworkers said, "My, don't you look pregnant today" I thought to myself, "I've been looking pregnant." I think I look like I'm about 6 months! Everyone asks when I'm due and I say December they are like, "are you sure?" Or they assume I must be pregnant with twins again and I say "no, there's just one". And they say, "Are you sure?"

I had a belly before baby, but now it looks more like a bump. Funny thing is that it's bigger and I look bigger but I've not gained a single pound in over 17 weeks. I feel like the weight just shifted to my belly and boobs. I had to buy more bras yesterday, up from a 34B to a 38C!

I started to pop this last week and have a definite bump now.

Is anyone else's really uncomfortable sometimes!? I'm a dentist so spend a day sat leaning over patients. Just finished a busy week and when I got up to finish work my bump was really painful. Sharp hard and heavy feeling. It even hurt to pee bug not a uti type pain, like everything's so stretched pain?? Just soaked in bath and it's easier. This happened at the end of a long day last week too??

Congrats hopeful!!!

Yayyy Blu can't wait to see what you're having :)

Oh blu that's great!! What did you think you were having?

Is that 2 pinks and 2 blues so far? We'll have to gy nicki to update the front page!

Congrats on team blue!

I'm so eager to find out my bump but got to wait 17 more days!

Im finding out mine on Monday with a private gender scan, am i having 2 boys 2 girls, one of each oooooh who knows!! but I will in 48hours !! hehe

Im finding out mine on Monday with a private gender scan, am i having 2 boys 2 girls, one of each oooooh who knows!! but I will in 48hours !! hehe

Oh wow...how exciting! It would be awesome to have one of each I think. Good luck chick!

I've got 20 more sleeps til I find out. Hubby won't let me get private scan earlier! He says I've gotta be patient and wait til NHS one!!!

I have roughly 22 more WEEKS until I find out, why oh why did I agree to stay team yellow?! :dohh:

ooh ive got one more sleep till i know im so excited, and im finally starting to pop right out so its like its all becoming real!! finally! haha im finally feeling like somethings happening in there.

Jess im sure your 22week wait will be SOOO worth it, i salute you for being not as nosey and impatient as I am!

I second the above! You are very patient. I couldn't do it las time round and even this time round I'm eager. I've not bought anything yet as I'm waiting to see if I will buy little dresses or boys clothes.

Good luck lamb chop. Let us know!! What do you think it is??

18 more sleeps for me :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->