Calling all Watermelon's

Enjoy your scans those who have them today!

I have ridiculous back ache today!! Ouch!

Thanks ladies. I felt like it was a boy the whole time for some reason. DH was insistent that it was a girl, just because he wants one so bad. But we're happy. Even got a proper kick that I could feel from the outside on Saturday.

GL on your gender scans ladies!

Congrats on all the wonderful gender scans everyone. I am having a really off day. I just don't feel pregnant. :cry: I thought I had felt a great deal of movement on Saturday but then nothing yesterday? I'm just so anxious for my appts this month which are on the 12th and 20th. Hoping everything is ok.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hold on ImSoTired, you're almost there :)

And the movement is so sporadic right now. It comes and goes. Some days I feel baby all day long. Other days, not at all. I think we still have a ways before the movement becomes regular. Rest easy hun!

my bump shrunk today to the point where I could button my jeans this morning...weird!! I was freaked out but I think I've felt some movement in the last hour... that same "stirring" feeling I felt a few weeks ago.

I had my first major food aversion this week... I discovered that I now hate cucumbers, which is weird because I loved them a few weeks ago.

Blu- congrats on the little boy!

Lambchops - GL today! Can't wait to see what you're having!

Sigh my bump has shrunk today! And I have had a quiet couple of days movement wise. Am trying not to stress though. I have googled (of course) and bumps have a lot to do with bloating and fluid retention too and the baby still has room to hide down in the pelvis. Same thing goes for movement, it can still turn to face and kick inwards so we don't feel it as much.
Its sooooooooo hard not to panic about every little thing isn't it.

Lambchop.....come on!! Update us!!

I'm also feeling like I have a smaller bump! So happy I'm not alone. It's just another thing adding to my anxiety though. Just wish I could see baby right now so I could relax!

Just got a call about my blood results. It's highly unlikely that my child will have Down syndrome or trisomy 18 (1/10000). However the neural tube result was like 1/388 and they said there was a problem with one of my analytes (? spelling?) that means something may or may not be wrong but they think it is unlikely.:shrug: I'm not sure whether or not I should be relieved or scared. I'm so confused. I see my OB on the 12th and he will have gotten these results as well so hopefully he can make it all a little more clear for me.

I'm so tired I don't know what that means so can't be much help? Is it possible for you to ring someone and ask them? Midwife? Doctor? Or the people who did the testing?

I'm going through a tired phase at the moment too. I'm ok throughout the day but come about 9pm I am absolutely shattered. I am also going through the nesting phase so constantly tidying up and doing things around the house which probably explains the tiredness come the end of the day.

Oh and on a side note I am now a sweet potato....ummm sweet potato! And exactly 2 weeks until my anomaly scan.

Also halfway along my ticker now too!

Yay! To sweet potatoes, one of my favourite vegetables!

I'm a sweet potato today too! :happydance:

ImSoTired - congrats on the good results. I wouldn't worry about the results for the neural tube one because your risk is still relatively low, even with the 1/388 result means that chances are 387/388 chance that your child will NOT have the defect.

I have no energy this week - none! I think this is a huge growth spurt time so he's taking all of mommie's energy to grow :)

Congrats on 18 weeks girls.

Thanks for responding Blu and toothfairy. I'll be calling my doctor in hopes they can explain it all to me because I am just confused and heartbroken. She said it all like I shouldn't be bothered but how can I not be bothered by it? She said that at my next scan the risk may go down and the analyte or whatever could mean there is a problem or could mean I'll have pre eclampsia or pre term labor. Or it could mean nothing! I have no idea. She said it was good news but it really sounds like it is iffy to me. Worried now.

I had my gender scan today !!!!! After doing evert test known to man that came out girl.. im happy so say we r having another boy!!!!

Congrats Smiller!

Congrats on your baby boy Kel! Welcome to team blue!

Congrats on 18 weeks girls.

Thanks for responding Blu and toothfairy. I'll be calling my doctor in hopes they can explain it all to me because I am just confused and heartbroken. She said it all like I shouldn't be bothered but how can I not be bothered by it? She said that at my next scan the risk may go down and the analyte or whatever could mean there is a problem or could mean I'll have pre eclampsia or pre term labor. Or it could mean nothing! I have no idea. She said it was good news but it really sounds like it is iffy to me. Worried now.

I know it's hard not to stress but if it was a serious issue, they wouldn't have waiting so long to call you and would have you come in right away. Some drs/nurses are just used to freaking people out... mine is one of them too. Your other results are awesome so yayyy :)

kelkel - congrats on the baby boy!

I think I had some movement yesterday but it was much higher (almost under my belly button) so I wonder if my bump isn't shrinking and is just shifting up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->