Calling all Watermelon's

lambchops - congratulations!! :twingirls:

blu - hope you feel better soon!

imsotired - gluck on your appt this week! hope your dr can provide you with some reassurance.

I don't feel pregnant at all. My bump shrunk even more so now I'm able to wear my pre pregnancy pants comfortably. I lost 1.5 lbs in the last 2 days but I'm assuming it's just bloat. I occasionally feel what I think might be movement but I'm not sure. The only "symptom" I have is that my head feels very cloudy... I can't focus and feel a confused/restless at times. Anyone having this?

Hope you all are doing well.

Hey ladies! im on the list for 30th of nov and if your updating it i found out on monday im double team pink! 2 girls im having! 19 weeks tomorrow, how much is this flying by!! Ive been buying lots of little bits now its so exciting

Oh congrats on your double pink bump! That's fantastic news x

Wow lambchops congrats on twin girls. Amazing!

Sigh I have all of the symptoms you have which are basically none. But I do find, especially today, that I'm a bit foggy and I find it difficult to focus. It's very odd as I'm usually pretty 'with it' but not lately, not today ( I want to add that I did nothing today but read a book and feed the dog). Still not feeling too much movement. Just an odd pop here or there which I can't distinguish from gas or digestion. Bump is definately still there but seems smaller a lot and I'm wondering if I maybe need more fluid? I don't know that I've lost any weight because I've said before I was dieting before the pregnancy and I know I've gained about 7-10 lbs so far but I think it's just from increased caloric intake- not so much baby.

Still VERY nervous about the whole blood test thing. It turns out the level that was off was only off slighly but it's still enough to send me over the edge with worry. Just hope everything turns out ok!

Congrats on your twin girlies Lambchop!

Happy Sweet Potato Day ImSoTired!

I too have had bump shrinkage! It was so weird because the last few days I've felt so big and round that it was hard to take deep breaths! Now I almost look how I did at 12 weeks! Sooo weird...

I think I'm really starting to feel baby now too! But I still can't wait for the day when I'm not second-guessing if that's what I really felt!

xxx

My bump is still definitely smaller too. Feels bigger and heavier but looks smaller for the last week or so. Do you think something happens at this stage? We lose some water retention or something?? Maybe it's the calm before the storm and we're all ginna grow huge in the next month?!
14 more sleeps til my scan. This is dragging sooooooo badly :-(

Thank god its Friday. My belly hurts today, more trapped wind I think.Hurts to move :(

Anyone got any nice plans this weekend? Im my FIL's 60th Bday so we have that.

I managed to save another £35 on baby's pram last night using Mothercares Baby Plan- total saving so far is £55....cant complain at that! so worth spending the £10 to set it up.

Hi ladies :) how's everyone feeling today. This weather (uk) is AWFUL, what a rubbish summer! Oh well, got my scan to look forward to, ee!

Passed my driving test on weds, so that's a massive weight off my shoulders

Got an interview for a little part time job on sunday.. I realised as soon as I say I'm pregnant they won't want me but its worth a go!

I think I'm feeling movements now, which is a huge relief because I was starting to wonder why I wasn't already, this is my second.

Xx

I am not feeling much either, hard not to worry but I do have an anterior placenta so I know it takes a while before I feel bub. I am on to my 3rd bub though so thought maybe I would. I am sure I feel something just nothing definite.
With my first it was around 22-23 weeks before I felt her move - another anterior placenta.

I am actually feeling a lot bigger this week, think the bubs has had a bit of a growth spurt.

Congrats to all those who have had their scans and have found out pink or blue. I have mine on Thursday, really can not wait to see bubs again and know everything is alright. Oh and find out girl or boy lol.

My bump is still definitely smaller too. Feels bigger and heavier but looks smaller for the last week or so. Do you think something happens at this stage? We lose some water retention or something?? Maybe it's the calm before the storm and we're all ginna grow huge in the next month?!

I'm not sure, i'm wondering if its a combination of debloating and the uterus shifting. I've been feeling some pressure around my belly button so maybe it has moved up?

I couldn't sleep last night and felt something that felt like a muscle twitch in my bump twice. Could that be the baby?

Good morning ladies. I hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks God is Friday!

I'm not sure, i'm wondering if its a combination of debloating and the uterus shifting. I've been feeling some pressure around my belly button so maybe it has moved up?

I couldn't sleep last night and felt something that felt like a muscle twitch in my bump twice. Could that be the baby?

14 days until my scan too! I just want to get it over with! I'm definately feeling less bloated and less pelvic stretching but more pressure in the bump itself. I think those twitches you felt were probably baby. I feel the occasion twitch or pop but I'm still so sceptical. I've been really thirsty again the last few days so I'm trying to drink as much as I can. I must need it if I'm thirsty, right? Still just a bundle of nerves but hope all is well with my little bundle. Hope everyone is doing well today!

Thank God it's Friday. I'm about ready to fall asleep at my desk.

So cute that the fruits/veggies changed on the thread again :)

I second that Blu! I work from home, my OH has finished early and this last 30 mins has dragged..... hence why Im on here! opps!

I was away til wed so couldnt update the veggies/fruits. I can not believe that most of us are already sweet potatoes and all of us are nearly half way!

I had a 4d scan leaflet come through the door today- wonder where they got my details :shrug: Booking it in for October around 30 weeks. Gotta have something to look forward too apart from all my blood work :dohh:

I second that Blu! I work from home, my OH has finished early and this last 30 mins has dragged..... hence why Im on here! opps!

I was away til wed so couldnt update the veggies/fruits. I can not believe that most of us are already sweet potatoes and all of us are nearly half way!

I had a 4d scan leaflet come through the door today- wonder where they got my details :shrug: Booking it in for October around 30 weeks. Gotta have something to look forward too apart from all my blood work :dohh:

I too got a leaflet addressed to me from Peek-a-baby this morning! I'm a little concerned as to where they got my details as I always opt out from companies sharing my details with others.

On another note my bump has become a lot more prominent this morning. Even if I wear a loose tunic like I did today; you can make out the outline of the bump. Yayyy!!! Glad to be finally showing and not looking fat.

Not felt Beanie yet so I'm convinced I definitely have an anterior placenta this time round too. I'm quite gutted about that as I was really hoping to feel all the early flutters I missed out on last time. I know Beanie is fine as I've just used my Doppler (my weekly fix) and found the HB straight away.

I've got my 20 week scan in little under 11 days and I can't wait. The time between the 12 week and this scan has felt like an eternity! Also I'm back at work on Monday after being off sick for 3 weeks so hopefully that should speed the time along a bit more.

Has anyone got any plans for the weekend? I really wish it would stop raining, we've had enough now! Our reservoirs are full, in fact my garden pond is now over flowing and yesterday my lawn was completely waterlogged. So DH couldn't cut the grass on the one day of respite we've had from the rain.

Those twitches are our babies moving :)

These 20 week scans have been having us counting down the days - 13 days away for me but it still feels like forever away.

I haven't gotten anything in the mail. I did get a leaflet from the private scan and he said he'd give me a 10% discount on a 3D or 4D package since I'd gone to him for a private scan. I'm thinking that I'll have one somewhere between 28-30 weeks. Only 3D though, not 4D

Sharan- i have an anteral plecantia again too.. with my son i didnt feel him till 3rd tri and still not very often my oh never got to feel him once :(.. i found out at my gender scan that i have another anterior placenta again i was kinda sad cause i was looking forward to my husband to be able to feel him.. i dont plan on agreeing to a 3rd baby so i was really bumming about it and i think my oh was too..

Hope everyone has a good weekend :).

Is it bedtime yet?! My son insists 6am is playtime :dohh:
But on the plus side we get keys for our new house today!!
11 days until scan...

Have a lovely weekend ladies.. Hope this rain eases of a bit for us all :flow:

Congrats on your new house Jess! We are still looking for a rental but it eeems to go wrong everytime :( OH has a week off after next week and I was hoping that we would be moving then if not already moved.
I'm a mango now, i still dont look pregnant though so it must be hiding somewhere! Lots of kicks now though so I know there is something in there! 10 days untl our scan :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->