Calling all Watermelon's

Just booked this morning to finder out gender today @ 3.10,so excited :happydance:

Anyone else finding out today or this week?

Hope everyone doing great and loving their bumps.. :hugs:

We're having a little boy :happydance:, knew I was having a wee boy..:thumbup:

Babybond Belfast were great. Got USB stick with 19 photos on it and 6 printed out photos.Total cost £79 for scan and photos and £15 for USB stick photos..Highly recommend.

Attachments

• BABYBOND_16.jpg
    BABYBOND_16.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3
  • BABYBOND_17.jpg
    BABYBOND_17.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2
  • BABYBOND_9.jpg
    BABYBOND_9.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 7
  • BABYBOND_1.jpg
    BABYBOND_1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
  • BABYBOND_10.jpg
    BABYBOND_10.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 3
Congratulations on your little boy!!

Congrats on a baby boy :). I love the potty shot...

Just booked this morning to finder out gender today @ 3.10,so excited :happydance:

Anyone else finding out today or this week?

Hope everyone doing great and loving their bumps.. :hugs:

Yay! Good luck, looking forward to hearing what you are having. I have my scan this week on Thursday (Aussie time lol) so only 3 more sleeps for me :happydance:

Hey hun,you will love it,can't wait to see what your having :blue: :pink:..

Not long now :happydance: xxx

Congratulations on your blue bump Goldie xx

I've got my 20 week scan next week Tuesday, 7 more sleeps to go!

Congratulations goldie! I can't wait to find out now!! 10 more sleeps for me! I seem to be having my scan very late!

Congrats on your little boy Goldie, great pics!
I have a boy feeling for me but we will see only 2 more sleeps till I find out.

Just want them to say the baby is looking good and healthy, been a while since I last saw the little beating heart. Am feeling like others I guess, I think it is just that mid second tri slump, where not a lot happens so you really are left guessing if things are ok. Bring on the scans:)

I am 19 weeks so am a mango too:happydance:

Feel terrible today. I can not concentrate on work, I feel so sick. keep dry heaving but nothing is coming up. I have so much to do today but I just want to climb back into bed.... unfortunately I dont want to call in sick as I have so much to do. I havent had one sick day for pregnancy related issues at all so im doing well I guess but I have annual leave next week so ill just make the pressure worse for myself tomorrow.

Need to concentrate!!! anyone else finding it hard??

well, ive just had my first ever strop at work....its been quite tough here having to constantly justify stuff on my team and something happened today which made me so frustrated I snapped and then cried!!! eeek! hormones??? I think so!!

Ekk Hope your ok! Ive just had a power nap and gotta admit its slightly helped.

Ive apologised to my colleagues - they were surprised as ive never done that before!!! But it wasnt aimed at them so they know its ok! A power nap sounds good! Ill wait til 5,30 and ill be getting in on that action! glad your feeling better xxx

Yayy to all the Mangos! Yum... a mango sounds really good... now I'm hungry again.

I've been having trouble concentrating on and off. It's so frustrating! I try to force myself to focus but then I only end up getting a pounding headache.

Hope you're all feeling well.

I had a really great day at work yesterday and got loads done but then I woke up this morning feeling sick and am now working from home and I can't seem to focus on my work! On top of that my eczema has flared up so am going to see the doctor for some pregnancy-friendly medication!

Congrats on the scans and sorry to the ladies feeling ill and emotional.

I feel just fine. If it weren't for this bump and a little flutter here and there i probably wouldn't know I was pregnant at all. I'm also peeing just a little less- that is I don't wake up as many times in the middle of the night. I also get a little tired here and there but I have been busy and I get a little foggy/clumsy. Yesterday I must have dropped things and knocked things over all day. DH was afraid to let me do anything because I was so clumsy. Sometimes I have a hard time focusing but it comes and goes. I felt a bit of stretching yesterday but I'm back to feeling normal today. 2 days until I go to OB, 9 days until I'm 20wks, and 10 days until my scan. Both worried and excited. Hopefully all is well.

Hope everyone is doing well today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->