Calling all Watermelon's

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd let you know that I'm having another little girlie :) I'm so pleased!

What lovely weather we're having atm (england) .. Although I was too hot sittin out for 5mins earlier! But believe me, not complaining!

Hope everyone is doing well! Can't wait to do up the girls bedroom :) eeee

Xx

MommaBarry - How have you been? I remember when we were TTC and now we're over half way there! You've even reached your V-day, hooray!!!

It's crazy isn't it!! Seems like it wasnt that long ago we were waiting for that BFP, and now were almost done!! It dawned on me today since im having a repeat c-section at 37-38 weeks that I only have 12-13 weeks to go. Ahhhh!!!! How are you?

Hey ladies,

It's been a couple of days since I last came on here. Hope you're all well. And congrats to all the ladies who have had scans in the last few days.

Nicki massive good luck with your scan today. Fingers x'd that all is well xx

May I join you all? Im on my first day of Papaya. Im due 28th November xxx

Hi All,

Sorry not been active much recently, was very busy and then went on holiday to Lake Garda in Italy for a week which was really lovely! Got my 20 week scan today and made the decision on holiday to stay team yellow! Like Sharan, I have some family members who are still very old-fashioned and want a boy and I can't really bear to deal with any comments or disappointment! Lovely to hear about all the scans and there are so many boys due in this group!

Still being sick a few times a week so I think I'm going to be that story of 'I know a woman who was sick all the way through her pregnancy!' lol! Gets me down sometimes but hey, what can you do!

Nicki hope all goes well for your scan today - fingers crossed!

Congrats on your :blue: bump KellyContrary! And congrats and welcome to team :pink: Jadey :yipee:

GL with your scan Sharan :flower: and glad you had a fab holiday too! There were some members of OH's family who seemed a bit disappointed we were having another girl :( they may have not been, but as soon as we told them the first thing they did was ask if we were disappointed instead of just saying congratulations :wacko: I couldn't give a monkey's uncle what they think anyway!

I have my 22 week MW appointment tomorrow, really looking forward to hearing baby's HB and having my fundal measurement taken. I think I'll be measuring ahead going by the size of my bump!

we aren't really telling anyone - the only people who know are the girls that I sit with at work (too hard not to say 'he'!) our immediate family and my best friend. everyone else will have to wait! Its nice knowing but not having everyone know as well til the birth! x congrats to everyone that found out this week :)

I'll be a banana tomorrow! yay!
Anyone else wake up really hungry in the morning? I ate late last night and A LOT and then this morning I woke up at 6:30 to pee and I was hungry and baby was moving around. So I had to get out of bed and eat and then I couldn't go back to sleep. I also woke up HOT in the middle of the night and it was pretty cool here last night:wacko: I've been getting warm a lot lately. Needless to say I'm tired. And also I have to do some sort of cleaning around the house today as it's getting a bit dusty. I'll be exhausted later!

I hope everyone else is doing well today! Nicki I hope your scan goes well!

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd let you know that I'm having another little girlie :) I'm so pleased!

Congrats on your little :pink: bundle!!!

It's crazy isn't it!! Seems like it wasnt that long ago we were waiting for that BFP, and now were almost done!! It dawned on me today since im having a repeat c-section at 37-38 weeks that I only have 12-13 weeks to go. Ahhhh!!!! How are you?

Yikes! When you put it that way it's sooo soon! I'm good, no complaints. Just counting down the weeks :)

May I join you all? Im on my first day of Papaya. Im due 28th November xxx

Congrats and welcome :hugs:

Still being sick a few times a week so I think I'm going to be that story of 'I know a woman who was sick all the way through her pregnancy!' lol! Gets me down sometimes but hey, what can you do!

Feel better soon!! :flower:

There were some members of OH's family who seemed a bit disappointed we were having another girl :( they may have not been, but as soon as we told them the first thing they did was ask if we were disappointed instead of just saying congratulations :wacko: I couldn't give a monkey's uncle what they think anyway!
:haha:

Folks can be so rude. DH's family was the same way...saying Oh another boy? DH has 3 sons but THIS IS MY FIRST CHILD!! Perhaps, Congrats could've been a more appropriate response, ya think? That's exactly why we are not sharing the name. I don't have time for people and their comments.

I'll be a banana tomorrow! yay!
Anyone else wake up really hungry in the morning? I ate late last night and A LOT and then this morning I woke up at 6:30 to pee and I was hungry and baby was moving around. So I had to get out of bed and eat and then I couldn't go back to sleep. I also woke up HOT in the middle of the night and it was pretty cool here last night:wacko: I've been getting warm a lot lately.

Yaye on being a banana soon! I do all of the same things - pee 5 million times a night and early in the morning, wake up starving and am always hot in the night. DH has to put a fan on me specifically while he is wrapped up in the blankets b/c it's cold in the room with the AC already blowing.

Nicki - good luck at your scan today hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi sailorsgirl! :howdy:

Gluck nikki!!

I've been very lightheaded today :( Atleast I'm not crampy like before but I'm nervous because I'm shooting an outdoor wedding this weekend and it's going to be 90 degrees ugh. Hopefully all goes well!

I would kill for 90 degrees!!! It's been 100+ here for 2 weeks and no break in sight!!

I hope all goes well with the wedding shoot and you feel better :hugs:

Gluck nikki!!

I've been very lightheaded today :( Atleast I'm not crampy like before but I'm nervous because I'm shooting an outdoor wedding this weekend and it's going to be 90 degrees ugh. Hopefully all goes well!

Good luck at your wedding. Remember to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! And rest often. I have another wedding this Saturday and last Saturday's was an outdoor ceremony. But, I would die for 90 degrees. Instead it was well over 100. Around 103-105. Brutal!!! It's a tough job and my back KILLS me at the end of the night. I bought these IcyHot patches that I put on my back and that helped. Plus, I did lots of stretching before and during the day and used a monopod to help support the weight of my heavy camera and lens. Hope these tips help ya!

By the way, we found out Monday that we are team :blue: and are so excited!!!!!

Gluck nikki!!

Good luck at your wedding. Remember to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! And rest often. I have another wedding this Saturday and last Saturday's was an outdoor ceremony. But, I would die for 90 degrees. Instead it was well over 100. Around 103-105. Brutal!!! It's a tough job and my back KILLS me at the end of the night. I bought these IcyHot patches that I put on my back and that helped. Plus, I did lots of stretching before and during the day and used a monopod to help support the weight of my heavy camera and lens. Hope these tips help ya!

By the way, we found out Monday that we are team :blue: and are so excited!!!!!

Yay team :blue: congratulations!!!

Thanks for the tips. Praying it goes well since it's my last one this year!

I bought my first item - a rocker!!! I was going to buy this online - https://www.walmart.com/ip/Dorel-Rocking-Chair-Choose-your-Slipcover/13229908
But then I found someone selling it locally brand new in box and got it for $65!!! Now I just need to find a white/off-white slipcover for it. Exciting!!

I love the rocker!! I would love it even more if I could get it for the price you did...go you!! :happydance:

A private scan isnt an option for us(too expensive plus we dont want to know the sex which i think would be more obvious on a 4d), we did get an extra peek at baby today though :) I had to see a consultant because of my cervical cell removal in jan and had a transvaginal scan done to check the length of the cirvix. After she also had to check babys heartbeat quickly so we saw him/her then :D
I've been signed of consultant care now too which is good as she said currently everything looks great, I'm still at increased risk of prem labour though so just have to keep an eye out for any signs of labour starting early.

hey girlies

First of all thanks so much for your wishes and thoughts :) Meant so much to read as I was waiting in the hospital.

I had a more indepth ultrasound and while our consultant wasnt 100% certain, he did think he saw the cavum septum pellucidum, which is brilliant news.

One of the ventricles have shrank to 10mm which puts it in the normal range. The other ventricle was slightly smaller than last week at 12mm. IF it stays at this range then baby is classed as mild. For a mild case 70% of babies go on to live perfectly normal lives, and the other 30% may suffer mild learning difficulties.

IF the fluid increases then we have to reevaluate. Right now Im waiting for an MRI. I had a blood test today to rule out some infections. I will have to have regular scans now; every 3-4 weeks to keep and eye on the measurements. On the plus side it means I get to see my little boy more often- got to look on the bright side lol.

Went on a shopping trip on the way home and got some LOVELY outfits from TK Maxx and Boots. Spoilt rotten already lol.

Attachments

• 531694_526601931219_175313351_n.jpg
    531694_526601931219_175313351_n.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 3
  • 599318_10151273745865130_916669052_n.jpg
    599318_10151273745865130_916669052_n.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 7
Ahhh....Hun! I'm so glad things are looking positive for you. Lovely scan picture and love the baby clothes. xx

I've yet to go on full on shop. I've bought a few items from Debenhams and the Next sale. But that's about it.

Nickibrum delighted everything is looking good for the wee man.
Your scan picture is gorgeous & I love your wee clothes and stuff..xxxx

Great news Nicki. I know that everything will be ok. Baby's clothes are sooo cute! DH and I went the day of our gender scan too. I look at her little outfits everyday as I haven't gotten the furniture the put it away anyway.:flower:

I go back Aug 10th so hopefully baby will still be measuring fine all over! I go to see the OB on Aug 9th so I suppose we will discuss the glucose testing and everything then. So excited to get further and further along. Ican't wait to get her stuff together and meet her!:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->