Calling all Watermelon's

Hi sailorsgirl! :howdy:

Gluck nikki!!

I've been very lightheaded today :( Atleast I'm not crampy like before but I'm nervous because I'm shooting an outdoor wedding this weekend and it's going to be 90 degrees ugh. Hopefully all goes well!

Good luck at your wedding. Remember to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! And rest often. I have another wedding this Saturday and last Saturday's was an outdoor ceremony. But, I would die for 90 degrees. Instead it was well over 100. Around 103-105. Brutal!!! It's a tough job and my back KILLS me at the end of the night. I bought these IcyHot patches that I put on my back and that helped. Plus, I did lots of stretching before and during the day and used a monopod to help support the weight of my heavy camera and lens. Hope these tips help ya!

By the way, we found out Monday that we are team :blue: and are so excited!!!!!

Welcome to team:blue: :happydance: xxx

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd let you know that I'm having another little girlie :) I'm so pleased!

What lovely weather we're having atm (england) .. Although I was too hot sittin out for 5mins earlier! But believe me, not complaining!

Hope everyone is doing well! Can't wait to do up the girls bedroom :) eeee

Xx

Congrats on team :pink: xxx

Hello all!

Scan today....im :blue: !!!!

Massive surprise, everyone assumed I was having a girl (weird I know) except for husband. I even posted my 14 week scan pic for guesses on a thread, nobody said boy.

we are thrilled...but would have been either way anyway :) :cloud9:

hope everyone is well xx

Congrats and welcome to team :blue: xxx

urgh, We have bought some better vitamins with omega 3 etc to see if that helps with the Ventriculomegaly our baby has. No idea if it will work or not but gotta be better than the freebie the hospital gives you which only has folic acid and 2 types of vitamins.... problem is I dont think they agree with me.

Been on them 4 days now and twice Ive thrown up. I hate throwing up. It better be working!

Only 19 weeks to go! So much left to buy and do to prepare! I just hope everything is fine in there. She was less active this morning than she has been the last week. Maybe she moved so I can't feel it. I hope that she is more cooperative at the follow up scan in 15 days. I see the OB the day before that. I can't wait to see the baby again.

Hope everyone is doing well today.

Nicki my doctor prescribed me vitamins with omega3, aha,dha, whatever....They were a little hard on my stomach at first and they still mess with my digestion a bit. They also taste AWFUL for the second they are in my mouth. I don't know what was wrong with the OTC vitamins I was taking as I noticed that they have all of the same stuff + some.:shrug:

Only 19 weeks to go! So much left to buy and do to prepare! I just hope everything is fine in there. She was less active this morning than she has been the last week. Maybe she moved so I can't feel it. I hope that she is more cooperative at the follow up scan in 15 days. I see the OB the day before that. I can't wait to see the baby again.

Nicki my doctor prescribed me vitamins with omega3, aha,dha, whatever....They were a little hard on my stomach at first and they still mess with my digestion a bit. They also taste AWFUL for the second they are in my mouth. I don't know what was wrong with the OTC vitamins I was taking as I noticed that they have all of the same stuff + some.:shrug:

I didnt even think about going to my doctor to get them perscribed- that would have saved me £14! dammit. Will do that next month.

I bought my jungle mural today. Can not wait for it to arrive and we can start decorating the nursery next month. :happydance:

Finding it really hard to find a nice safari themed bedding set which is green. I might have to change my idea and go for this instead. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380443303850?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619 what do we think?

My mural will be on one wall, 2 yellow walls and one green wall. The cot will be up against the green wall. Unless I change my mind AGAIN!

I know im late to the party, but i finally can feel our little girl moving around. I have an anterior placenta, so i have been not so patiently waiting to feel it. Last night, i drank just a little caffiene to try to get rid of a headache and 10 minutes later i can feel her either hitting or kicking. She kept it up for a good while. And as im sitting here now i can feel her moving again... Such a weird feeling!

I didnt even think about going to my doctor to get them perscribed- that would have saved me £14! dammit. Will do that next month.

I bought my jungle mural today. Can not wait for it to arrive and we can start decorating the nursery next month. :happydance:

Finding it really hard to find a nice safari themed bedding set which is green. I might have to change my idea and go for this instead. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380443303850?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619 what do we think?

My mural will be on one wall, 2 yellow walls and one green wall. The cot will be up against the green wall. Unless I change my mind AGAIN!

Hope you feel better! That bedding is so cute! I love the elephants!

I know im late to the party, but i finally can feel our little girl moving around. I have an anterior placenta, so i have been not so patiently waiting to feel it. Last night, i drank just a little caffiene to try to get rid of a headache and 10 minutes later i can feel her either hitting or kicking. She kept it up for a good while. And as im sitting here now i can feel her moving again... Such a weird feeling!

Hun, lucky you! I've got an anterior placenta again and I'm still waiting to feel Beanie move. I've felt light movements but I can't be sure it's Beanie.

I have my scan tomorrow! A little nervous about it but I'm sure it will go well, esp since she's been moving around like crazy today! So weird... I was singing "good morning" to her and my stomach jumped!

haha thats funny sigh. Good luck with your scan!

I had another terrible nights sleep. Really painful trapped wind (TMI?). Anyway today is FRIDAY!!!!!!

Im at debating if if we should fork out for a private scan still. We said we werent going to if I ended up being high risk, but the pictures we have havent been the best. But then we will be seeing baby every month so really is it a waste of money? Anyone done a private scan? x

CONNED!

I thought we changed to an eggplant this week :growlmad:

Ekk got my MRI scan date for Tuesday- thats quicker than i expected!

Has anyone started talking to their bump? I feel really silly :S Maybe I need to read a book allowed instead so it can get used to my voice. I work at home so i only really speak to people when their on the phone or when my hubby comes home etc.

I talk to bump sometimes. Usually after I feel a good pop in there. She isn't kicking often or strong but I know it's her, I also have an anterior placenta. I can't feel anything if I am very active but when I sit or lie down I feel little pops and twitches. I wish I felt her more consistantly and stronger but I guess a little is better than not at all, which would make me really nervous. I think DH is upset that he hasn't felt her yet but the kicks are just not strong enough. He's always putting his hand on my stomach and waiting but nothing happens. He seems disappointed. I feel bad. She must be stubborn.

I woke up at 4:30 this AM:wacko:. I had to pee and my back was very sore (from a lot of housework yesterday). I couldn't get comfortable again and then I got hungry:dohh:. I don't know what it is with getting hungry so early but it's driving me crazy. I went to the kitchen and I ate some peanut butter bread and tried to go back to sleep. It didn't work so I'm going to be tired later! Hopefully I'll fit a nap in.

Baby's crib and furniture came in and DH and I will be picking it up tonight or tomorrow and then setting it up. How exciting!

13 days to OB appt and 2 weeks until ultrasound!

I hope everyone is doing well!

Oh how exciting- all the nursery items being in.

I found the best snack yesterday- phillidelphia garlic and herb soft cheese on crackers. I have recently started cooking with it and yesterday i thought id try it.... since then ive had 10 crackers of the stuff! opps! xx

Oh man I have the trapped wind problem too... and now the hemorrhoids have started - double TMI!

Scan went well! Def a girl! And she actually cooperated for the most part. They found a 3rd fibroid this time and they might be what's causing the cramping I have. Relieved that everything is ok so far.

I started talking to my bump! I work from home too :) She can def hear because when my dh talks really loud near my stomach in the mornings, I can feel her move slightly. Weird!

Imsotired - You're so lucky you get to set up the furniture this week!! I can't wait to do it! We found a crib we both like but aren't 100% yet.

GL on the MRI Nikki

Glad your scan went better Sigh!

Congrats on being a papaya 1eighty!

Congrats on on being an eggplant MommaBarry!

AFM - I've been talking to my bump for a while now :) When I feel my first morning movements I say good morning and rub my bell. DH doesn't talk to it, I think he would think it was silly.

I wish I could buy the crib and have it set up in the next few weeks but DH's mom insists on buying it and giving it at the shower - waaaay in October - so that's irritating.

On another note - I gave in a brought a pair of maternity pants and a pair of maternity shorts. Why didn't I do this sooner? They were so much more comfortable than trying to squish myself into pre-pregnancy clothes.

Nicki and Sigh I have been having a lot of gas the past week or two as well. It can be painful but mostly annoying:blush:.

Congrats on another good scan Sigh! Happy your girl cooperated. I hope mine does at our next scan! She seems to be a stubborn little thing already. lol

I think once we set up the baby's room, and I get to put things away in her closet and in her drawers, it'll be much more real for me. I'm hoping I can make up for the 5 months of worrying and nervousness I exposed her to and really begin to enjoy the good, happy parts of pregnancy. Once we get her room all set up I think we will register as we have decided the shower will be mid October on a Sunday. I can't wait to see all of the little girly things! We have had WAY too many boys in this family and everyone is excited to be able to buy a different color! I can't wait!

I have been thinking of names and I haven't really discussed them with DH since we first found out I was pregnant. I'm not 100% sure about how I feel about them but there are only 2 stuck in my head. I'm just waiting for the time when one really clicks or we start talking about it again so I can really put my finger on one.

I think it will feel more real once the nursery items are up too. I mean, I know it's real but I think after a loss it just makes you nervous and scared to get really attached.

Our shower will be on Oct. 13 (it's a Saturday). I just ordered the cake (https://https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150583400235025&set=a.186565990024.131671.72300250024&type=3&theater) think of it in blue though and cut off the bottom tier :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->