Calling all Watermelon's

My Hormones seem to be going crazy at the moment too. I feel really 'restless' inside if that makes sense? I don't know if I'm angry or sad or upset or what most days. I just feel all odd and jumbled up and definitely not in a nice way. Hubby keeps saying I am down in the dumps. I can't explain why though

Hi ladies! I'm back from my road trip to Colorado. That car ride was pretty tough but not as bad as I thought it would be. My feet became swollen and I got sick on the way there but it was so worth it to see my family. I did however have an extremely embarrassing moment on the trip up there. We stopped in Albuquerque to eat some mexican food and I ended up throwing it up all over the outdoor patio of the restaurant right by the front door and the windows of all the people eating inside. I made it into the bushes off to the side at least but still mighty embarrassing. The waitress came out just as I was chucking it all up next to the table. :(

On a lighter note, I found this awesome baby wipe solution recipe site. If any of you are using reusable wipes this is a great site for several wipe solution recipes to save money and experiment with variety or if your baby has really sensitive skin. Can't wait to give it a try! It's much better for the environment. :)

https://www.zany-zebra.com/cloth-wipe-solution.shtml

Hope you are all doing well.

Babyforme congrats also on 99 days to go. Thats just a bit over 3 months and we'll have our little babies!

As for the rage I haven't had anything too bad. I do get angry sort of easily but I just try and ignore it and it eventually passes. I have a harder time dealing with stress. I cry at the thought of anything stressful. I'm prone to anxiety and depression so that worries me a little but it eventually passes also. These hormones are absolutely crazy! I hope you feel better soon!

They really are making me feel crazy! Thanks hun:flower:

My Hormones seem to be going crazy at the moment too. I feel really 'restless' inside if that makes sense? I don't know if I'm angry or sad or upset or what most days. I just feel all odd and jumbled up and definitely not in a nice way. Hubby keeps saying I am down in the dumps. I can't explain why though

Yep I can completely understand the whole restless inside feeling too... I hope it passes for us soon xxx

Ladies.......I have just been googling water births......guess what.....you sometimes poo into the water and they scoop it away with a little fishing net!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I quite fancied one of these (water birth not poo!!!!) :haha:until now!!! It never occurred to me that this would happen! God the thought of hubby seeing thats just makes me squirm! I'm quite funny about things like that!!!!!!:blush:

Ladies.......I have just been googling water births......guess what.....you sometimes poo into the water and they scoop it away with a little fishing net!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I quite fancied one of these (water birth not poo!!!!) :haha:until now!!! It never occurred to me that this would happen! God the thought of hubby seeing thats just makes me squirm! I'm quite funny about things like that!!!!!!:blush:

Haha I know. I was interested in a water birth until my friend said that she was also thinking of it until her midwife said its likely to happen and they have to "sieve the baby out".... gross! Ive managed nearly 5 years with my hubby not seeing me poop!

Im going to try and use th pool for the first stages of labour and then move to a birthing ball or something. I need to chat with my consultant at my next appt as I have no idea what options are available to me anymore.

I have to travel to London tomorrow morning.... very early start which i am not looking forward to at all. :( But the petrol money makes it worth it lol.

Have you noticed that Santas Grotto has become live? I started buying xmas pressies in agner today. They have some great ideas. xx

Oh yeah!!! I thought it was some secret website I'd never been told about!!!

No just on here-there have been lots of people trying to get it open as it is only there near Christmas.
We should all have new babies for this Christmas :)

OH's sister was sending us loads of house links yesterday evening, I know she was trying to help but I don't think she was really thinking. We have been finding it hard trying to find somewhere for our requirements(3 bed, long term, allows pets and on a tight budget) and she was sending them to show us there were loads on there. Well have of them were 3rd storey flats in buildings with out lifts-not very practical with 2 small children. I find it annoying as people keep trying to rush us to find somewhere but it's taken us ages to save up enough to private rent so I want somewhere that is right for us as it would take us ages to save up to be able to move again with how much fees and deposits cost.

Woke up to bright red blood this morning when I wiped -twice. So I hopped in the shower, put on a panty liner and called after hours number since doctors office wasn't quite open yet. Terrified :( called me back and told me to come into the office, not go to hospital since I wasn't having contractions. Waiting to be seen now

Blu - I hope you're ok! No pain/Contractions is a good sign. My sister had blood throughout her first pregnancy and everything turned out fine. Try to stay calm! :hugs:

I was feeling good and not hormonal until yesterday. Went for a haircut and asked to have 1 1/2 inches taken off... instead she took off 5+ inches. I had my glasses off and couldn't see. Been crying the last day... It looks sooo bad and she made weird awkward layers on the bottom so to get it fixed they'll have to make it shorter. My hair was the only thing that actually made me feel pretty... now i just feel ugly and fat. And my baby shower is in a little over a week. feel like crap.

Blu I hope everything is ok. Fx'd for you.

Sigh sorry about your bad hair cut. How is it that some people just can't follow instructions? I'm sure you look fine though so don't worry. Fat and ugly, HA! You should see a pic of me, I'm the definition of both!

As for me I am 26 weeks today and going for my GTT. Not looking forward to it and dreading that I may fail. So nervous and anxious going to the doctor anyway:wacko:.

Baby is having another lazy day so far....It makes me so anxious when I don't feel a ton of movement. I just hope that she is ok. Come on baby wiggle, wiggle!

My shower invites go out today as well. Hope everyone has a good day!

Blu fxd that everything is ok. I'll be thinking of you and watching this thread to know that all is ok.

Sigh, sorry your having a bad time - I know how you're feeling. I have a phobia of hairdressers from previous experiences... I'm sure you still look gorgeous and I hope your baby shower cheers you up a bit xx

Imsotired fxd that all is ok for your GTT. I was certain mine would come back with bad results (considering the amount of sweet things I've been eating recently and the fact that I have PCOS) but everything was fine! I'm sure yours will be too.

Thanks ladies. Happy to report that me and lo are doing ok. Dr. checked and said that my cervix was still closed, i wasn't dialated and that my cervix is just probably irritated (probably thanks to my late night bd session). Said to keep an eye on the blood and if it increases or if i start to get other symptoms like cramping or contractions to give him a call back. I have an appointment with my reg OB in two weeks. Hoping nothing happens between now an then - or ever for that matter. Still pretty shaken up. I don't think there is a scarier sight than blood for a mom that's suffered a loss. I just want to go home but I cant today. Too busy at work and I have class tonight. :( I'm taking off tomorrow though.

Glad everything's ok Blu :) enjoy your day off tomorrow! x

Glad everything is ok Blu! My doctor warned me about bd'ing too much or roughly because of all of the bleeding I had in the 1st tri. He said my cervix must get easily irritated and I don't want to over do it. DH was there when he said it and they both blushed. I laughed!

Got my Gtt done. The stuff was a little yucky but I've drinken worse stuff....The blood draw particularly hurt this time and I'm not sure why. Maybe she used a bigger needle on me than usual? I didn't look because when I do I have this instinct to pull away, always have. But ouch it sucked. Anyhow I'm just hoping my results come back all clear! I see my OB in 1 week so I'm sure I'll hear all about it if I have gd or if I gained too much again:wacko:.

Baby is quiet today. Much quieter than yesterday. She's worrying me a little. I hope she perks up soon! Perhaps it's just a groth spurt or something. Fx'd all is well in there!

Glad everything is ok Blu! Its worrying hey when something like that happens.

Im sure your hair doesnt look as bad as you think it does hunny. Though I hope you havent had to pay!

Ive been down to london today and then stopped in to see my sister on the way home. :) Obviously she was happy to see us and we're not the "bad guys" anymore which is great.

Friday tomorrow- THANK GOD! Still waiting to hear about my maternity package- though apparently its been sorted so just waiting to get the confirmation..... grRrrrr!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->