Calling all Watermelon's

I wouldn't be getting to go so early if it wasn't for my annual leave I have left.

I am getting hiccups! Most days and like you low down!

My lo gets the hiccups daily, sometimes multiple times in a day. And, often I feel them in my butt which is the weirdest sensation ever. :)

Hey Blu, my LO has hiccups at least every two days. So funny.

I had a dream last night that labour was only 20 minutes long.... wishful thinking I think!

Morning ladies.

32 wks for me and blu. I have just taken my 1st raspberry leaf tea capsule!! I feel a but excited and nervous about it!!

I was watching baby earlier with what I think were hiccups.
I saw my bump in a mirror last night and I'm carrying well different from DS-its wide rather than outwards this time if that makes sense. I think people notice now but are a bit shocked when I tell them baby is due next month!

Anyone else feeling extra crummy as we approach our due dates? I think the difficulties of third trimester are really wearing on me. I keep getting bouts of nausea, low energy, headaches and an overall just crummy feeling. Baby has been extremely active the last couple days so maybe that's why? Do any of you ladies feel more exhausted when your baby is more active?

Ladies I need your help :-(

I feel really down in the dumps last few days. Hormones or?

Seems like we are all so near and yet so far still. I feel really heavy and have SPD pain pretty bad. I am nowhere near organised for baby. Hubby decided we didnt need the big stuff delivering until beginning of november at 36 weeks. We haven't done a nursery yet as we will be having a change round of bedrooms when baby is about 6 months...he will be in with us until then so decided to leave our teenage kids as they are for now. So at the moment all I have is a huge pile of boxes and bags with all the babies clothes, blankets and smaller items etc. I just go look at this huge pile of stuff and it doesn't seem real.

To make things worse, hubby works away monday to friday. He does block jobs and has just started another which will be 4 wks long. I spend most of my time home alone tired sore heavy and lonely. I asked him not to take this job as I am getting closer and need him for reassurance and company but he has to work! I said that this one would have to be the last away job as I will be 36 wks when this is done. He said he'll have to see when the time comes and doesnt get why I am stressing as baby isn't due until 4th december!!! He really does not get that the baby could be earlier or than I might feel like having him around. I totally understand that he has to work though and am trying not to give him hard time about it.

I have cut down to only working 2.5 days a week for the last month and finish altogether in 3 weeks. So I am thinking this loneliness is only going to get worse.

I just feel so near and like I should be taken care of at this stage.......and yet it's so far to go and 8 more long weeks!!

Sorry for the moan....just wanted to vent and know if anyone else feels the same?

Hey, to be honest Im still full of beans and just getting on with it. I have the sniffles today which is annoying me. My hips bug me on and off- more on than off.

The one thing I do find uncomfortable is to sit down. I typically curl up with a book and now my bump gets in the way so cant stay like that for long- hence I end up doing something instead of relaxing. I get out of breath if i lie on my back.

Its still quite surreal I am finding. Its like oh im going to be a mummy in 8 weeks; but i still have 2 scans booked in, a few midwife appts, countdown to annual leave/maternity leave, baby shower, my bday pamper party that im just looking forward to the next thing. That way 8 weeks doesnt sound so long away.

This week; scan tomorrow
next week; baby shower and start properly my Fridays off work
wk 22nd: midwife appt
wk 29th: handover at work begins so I can start backing off a bit
wk 5 Nov: Last week at work
wk 12th Nov: My bday (pampering night)

thats as far as I have got too. Maybe you should set little targets so you have something to look forward to each week :) I find pampering myself makes me feel so much better. xx

Oh toothfairy- men can be stupid sometimes! I have to get my OH sometimes to go to the kitchen (on the ground floor) for paracetamol because hip pain is so bad. Ive had my hip give out on my three times now while Ive been on the stairs. Luckily ive been holding the bannister. Maybe you should say that?

My OH works when alot of the time he cant use his mob so we have said we will buy an emergency mob which I will only use when I go into labour if he happens to be working. It all always be on and always be loud. I totally understand where you are coming from. He cant stop working but isnt always contactable. Luckily be works literally down the road to our house. I would bang his head to the floor if he worked away.

As my post above; get pampered! Ive booked a mobile pamper party for me and my friends, doesn break the bank. You can have a massage, facial etc to get all relaxed and have a fun night in with the girls before the mayhem starts.

Kelly, I know what you mean I felt really good throughout 2nd tri now in third my sickness seems to be making a comeback and I keep getting headaches.
Toothfairy I think its hormones-my oh moaned the other day that all I do is moan at him and i said he might be better moving out until baby is here then!
We dont have anything ready either, we have it all but its getting it down from the loft and sorting it which OH doesnt want to do until begining of november.He works 6 days a week then never wants to do anything 'extra' when he is home and I feel like everything is just left up to me and I mostly feel to crap to do anything other than look after our toddler.
My rant is we live with OH's dad who is so lazy and never does anything-even wiping the kitchen side after he has split coffee and hot water over it is too difficult for him. Yesterday it annoyed me how dirty the bathroom was so(yet again!) i decided to clean it despite the fact it really hurt me to do so. He gets back yesterday and didnt even comment on it!!

I think maybe I should try avoid 3rd tri board too!!!!! It just makes me feel like I'm closer to due date than I am I think!!

I also keep worrying this baby is going to come early which is also making me worry about the fact we havnt started preparing. There is a small chance I could go into prem labour anyway, and baby lying so low and the strong bh's i keep getting doesnt help.

Im sorry everyone is having a hard time right now! I have headaches frequently again, im always tired and here lately ive been having a problem with clinglyness. I hate it when the hubby has to go to work or class and im at home. Ive been going to see my mom when he has class, just to get out of the house and have some company. Doctor appt. went great yesterday- no problems. Down to the every two week visits now. 7 weeks until leave! I think im starting to hit the nesting stage. It is driving me absolutely crazy that the nursery isnt ready and we dont have much for the baby. I was ready to kill the hubby when he found other things to do this weekend and yesterday. Luckily, it worked out for him to be off today and his friend that does prep and painting for a living came over to help, so the walls are almost ready for paint after only half the day! His friend even recommended a cheaper paint that works just as good as the expensive kind that we were planning to use! Now just to paint and do the trim work (base boards and crown molding). I'm so excited! So for me im counting down the weeks like this

This week- prep and painting (hopefully), doctors appt
Next week- sisters visit, baby shower
week of 22- cleaning the nursery and putting stuff away, doctors appt
week of 29- shopping with my mom and aunts (there is a nice christmas art show here)
week of 4th-baby shower, doctors appt
week of 12th- my birthday- havent decided what i want to do yet- but something special as it will be my last birthday without a child
week of 19th- last full week of work and thanksgiving
week of 26th- start leave on the 29th
First week of decem- sister is coming back to stay for the month

aww KellyM & Toothfairy - hope you guys feel better!

I'm feeling pretty good today but I get tired so easily now that it's hard to do anything. I've been getting this uncomfortable sensation (like i put a tampon in incorrectly... sorry for the Tmi) and shooting pains down there but the doctor said it was completely normal at my appointment today. She also confirmed that the anxiety attack feelings are definintely contractions, even though my belly doesn't usually become rock hard during it.

Had another mini meltdown yesterday... I was asking DH questions about his remaining vacation days and I couldn't hear him because he was mumbling so I asked him to repeat it and he repeated it in a very annoyed tone. I often feel like I'm annoying/burdening him and everyone else. I'm also alone here most of the day and when he comes home, he'll go play video games or watch tv or something and I end up feeling like I'm by myself again. We've talked about this a few times but he still does it... I just go upstairs and cry until it's temporarily out of my system.

I need to make a to do check list/schedule!

I totally understand all of you ladies feeling extra lonely or need extra attention from oh. I've been feeling like this for months now, ever since I graduated from school and work slowed down. I'm home pretty much all day with not much to do and my dh works six days a week so I hardly see him. Plus, we just moved and are much farther away from our best friends now so I'm feeling pretty isolated. Glad I have you ladies to talk to! :)

Possibly tmi but can you ladies feel your babies in your foof? I felt it the otherday when it started hurting down there and its been hurting even more today and baby feels even lower down. Does anyone know if thats normal at 32weeks?

Thanks for all the support girls xxxxxx am just having a sorry for myself day. Xxxxxx

Cookie I definitely have this. Not constantly every day but off and for the last couple of wks. Sometimes feels like he's trying to escape!!!

Have you any idea of if/when we need to worry about that? I'm sure I couldnt feel baby that low this early in my first pregnancy.

Maybe your baby is engaging cookie? I googled this when I was getting the pain and I think it can definitely happen so early without it meaning premature labour.

I say call your midwife though if you are at all worried.

I've just been googling that too and from the pain and how low baby feels that is what it sounds like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->