Calling all Watermelon's

I love being pregnant-i decided pretty much after my DS was born I wanted another one. A bit sad though as this is our 2nd baby so possibly our last :(
The main worry for me when i go into labour with OH at work is that DS's labour was an hour so their is no way OH would get home in time, he has said he would rather have false alarms but i cant ask him to have a day off everytime I feel something just incase.

Had a decent doctors appt today! He didnt check me as they just checked me last week and i havent really felt much going on other than the kidney stone and stent pain. He said they will check me next time though...I was glad as i really didnt want to have to experience that again on my birthday. He wrote me out of work until after delivery due to pregnancy complications (the kidney stones, stent, and pain). Im partly relieved and partly sad as it will mean less time after with off after the baby. I had a rough morning, woke up hurting badly, then started gagging and puking, and ended up falling back asleep due to my pain medicine and heating pad- so i had to rush to get to the doctors appt...Hope all of you have a great weekend!

hopeful, I truly hope you get some relief. Being pregnant is enough let alone the kidney stones, etc. Best of luck and :hugs: to you!

Nicki I may miss being pregnant after baby comes but as for right now I just want it to be over. I definately know that when I look back, I'll miss it. I truly just want to feel normal again as I'm so uncomfortable.

I'm not too worried about what'll happen when I go into labor. I'm thinking that DH will be easy to get a hold of and if he is far away he'll be here as soon as he can. I think If I had any inclination that what I was feeling would lead to labor and delivery he'd come right home, or at least find someone else to cover his work so he could be closer to home. His job can be pretty flexible. I would probably also call my mom or mil so if I needed to go to the hospital they'd be there. I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm really trying not to worry about that sort of thing so I won't panic when the time comes.

I'm having very few BH but when baby gets moving I get very uncomfortable and I get period like cramps and minor cramping in my back. I'm wondering if it's my body getting ready to give birth because it's kind of a new symptom for me. The doctor said nothing was happening as of Tues but I hope I'll begin to thin out a bit. I think I'd be happiest if baby came around 39 weeks. I feel really tired and irritable probably due to lack of sleep. Other than those, I am completely fine. I think she'll stay in a while longer.

I hope you're all well!

Its my b'day! Baby hasn't tried to come so im happy lol. Always said this is my day. He can come anyday after today. Eviction notice has been served :) lmao xx

My husband works in London as a firefighter 4 days a week and we live in hampshire...he gets a coach up there every 4 days so im really worried that when things kicks off he will be a while away! he said he will jump on a train and be straight down - so should be about an hour and a half - but if hes at a fire all night he wont have his phone. Fx'd that he is actually on his 4 days off when it happens!!!!
I ordered a tens machine on Thursday so im hoping that comes next week. I dont think ive been having any braxton hicks, but im starting to find it really difficult to walk now; especially in the afternoon. This baby boy wriggles so much as well! for the most part im grateful im feeling movements but the other part of me wishes it would stop for a little while so I could get comfy! and still 1 more week at work!!! what a mistake!
I have my midwife appt on tuessday...im assuming she will tell me if he is the right way around etc..? I hope so!

Its my b'day! Baby hasn't tried to come so im happy lol. Always said this is my day. He can come anyday after today. Eviction notice has been served :) lmao xx

Happy birthday nicki!!!! Hope you have a great day and that baby behaves today for you xxxx

Happy birthday nicki, have you got any plans?
My birthday is the begining of december so I'm hoping our bubba doesnt choose that day to come-in a way i'm hoping he/she comes after so i can have a lie in with my DS :)

Happy Birthday Nicki, hope you have a great day!

My birthday is tomorrow but off out for a birthday meal with my family and OH's family tonight as we are at a christening tomorrow.

Yay, Happy Birthday Nicki!!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday and that baby waits to make his appearance until after. My birthday is on the 27th of this month and dh's is the 26th so we are hoping lo comes right after. The 28th would be cool so we could have one big family birthday party but 12/12/12 would be awesome too. :)

Happy birthday to everyone! Nicki now and Jess tomorrow, etc, lol! I'm way out in May so no birthday here! Hope you all have great birthdays!

Baby is moving and causing me pain! Lots of girly area pain today. WOndering if anything is happening and hoping it is!

Hope you all are well!

Happy birthday ladies.

Im miserable on bedrest, counting down til due date with even more anxiety. Can't do anything to bring on labor at this point- no ball bouncing, no walking, no sex... I am so unhappy at the moment :(

Oh Blu! Why are you on bed rest? I'm sorry, that sounds pretty awful. Hope it goes by quickly for you. Guess you'll get lots of reading done. I'd be knitting, watching lots of movies, reading, crafting, surfing the net... I'm already bored as it is being off work, so I can't imagine not being able to go for walks or get out of the house here and there for errands. I feel for you! :hugs:

any ideas...

Woken up today feeling totally rubbish. Mild diahhrea (been 3 times today which is unlike me) and mild stomach cramps. They are very mild though, just giving me a feeling of not being quite right :( I went back to sleep and woke up about an hour ago but not much different, still feel 'off'!! Drinking lots of water etc..
wondering if its a stomach type bug from what ive eaten (ive not had much appetite the whole pregnancy but was visiting friends yesterday and probably ate more junk than I usually would) or perhaps the baby starting to move down into position? Ive had the odd back ache for weeks this morning it was a little stronger but didnt last very long!

Anyone else experience this? x

kellyc could be something you ate, or could be baby putting pressure elsewhere, could be early labor. Good luck to you.

Not a thing going on here. Feeling like this baby will never come! I have some cleaning and whatnot to do around here but not much really. Christmas shoppping is finally done! Exciting! And on Friday I will decorate the house! Hooray! Hoping once it's all done baby will decide to come! I have yet another OB appt tomorrow so I'm dreading the news that nothing is happening, but I fully expect that news.

Hope you're all well!

Are any of you ladies noticing watery discharge?? I have been very dry all through the pregnancy but noticed an increase in the white milky discharge over the last couple of weeks. I have just noticed I am feeling more damp over the last couple of days. I have been using the EPO internally for a week or so and noticed that the last couple of nights when I have put it in its very watery in there? Sorry if TMI but I have kind of kept an eye on it today and have checked with clean finger when have gone to the loo and definitely clear and watery up there? I felt a funny little twang almost like an elastic band somewhere up there when I was having a pee on saturday night. Almost expected my waters to gush there and then or have a show but nothing? I can't remember whether this dampness started before or after this.

There is not enough coming out to soak a panty liner so am not convinced its waters?

Anyone similar?? I really don't want to call the L&D

Im feeling some better now, still having to take the pain medications, but not as often. The hubby got all the trim put up yesterday, so he will caulk it tonight and do the touch up paint. My sister and mom are gonna help me decorate the nursery and then for christmas too. I put the pack and play and bouncer together yesterday too...I finally feel like we're getting ready. According to the doctor, they may induce at 38 weeks- which is only a week and a half...Scary! How's everyone else doing today?

toothfairy - I'm having this too for the last few weeks. It changes color too and has been slightly brown/ pink a few times. I had discharge in the 1st tri but 2nd tri was dry. I asked my dr and she said "it's normal". I was thinking my water was starting to break or something.

I'm doing ok today. She must have grown a lot in the past week because my belly is tight all the time now and i feel body parts when I touch my stomach all the time now eek. I still can't figure out what is what though. We picked a ped! and we're getting our carseat inspected on Wednesday. Xmas shopping partially completed... Stuff is getting done!

Glad you are doing well ladies. KellyC, hope you feel better!

Just got back from my dr. appt and baby is doing fine. She said all the cramping, and painful contractions I have been having are a good sign and hopefully means I won't be going overdue. On our way out, she said, "Who knows? You could be having a Thanksgiving baby!" Seriously!?! That would be awesome. I can't wait to meet our little boy!

Yep discharge at this stage is normal.
I had my 38week appointment today, bump is still slightly small for growing at a steady rate so doctor wasnt worried. She said I had slight protein, blood and white cells in my urine which apparently is normal at this stage-does that sound right?
No appointment now until 41weeks so really hoping I wont need another at all, i keep getting strong braxton hicks so maybe it means I wont end up waiting too much longer.
Ohh we have also decided to go with a different girls name now to what we origionally picked. Baby is now going to be kiera if its a girlie which I love.

Oh Cookie that's a lovely name!

I've been having some painful and really frequent contractions since my dr. appt today. Trying not to get my hopes up but it feels like it could lead to something soon..... Ahhh the mind games! It could still be four weeks away! I think I might start timing them soon if it doesn't fade away. Been approximately 3-5 mins apart but only lasting about 30-40 seconds. Painful but not anything like the real thing I'm sure. Just mild pain, I can still talk through them, etc.... Such a tease!!! Hope this isn't what the next three weeks are like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->