Calling all Watermelon's

Hi everyone, I thought we could get to know each other a bit, join in if you want

How many weeks are you? 17 weeks
How many other children do you have? 1 son who's 8 mths old
Are you going to find out girl/boy or leave it a surprise at your scan? Find out July 3
What do you think you are having -boy/girl/no idea? Girl
Next scan date? July 3 it's the gender scan too
How are you feeling? Great
What are you most looking forward to? Having 2 children
What are you most worried about? I don't worry about much.
What sort of birth are you hoping for? Vaginal

How many weeks are you? 15
How many other children do you have? this is our 1st!
Are you going to find out girl/boy or leave it a surprise at your scan? Probably going to find out.
What do you think you are having -boy/girl/no idea? I think it's a girl!
Next scan date? sometime around 7/21 but might get a private one earlier
How are you feeling? always hungry and anxious
What are you most looking forward to? everything!
What are you most worried about? everything!
What sort of birth are you hoping for? No idea...

How many weeks are you?
15+4 weeks

How many other children do you have?
1 DS 2.5 yrs old

Are you going to find out girl/boy or leave it a surprise at your scan?
Way too impatient to wait!

What do you think you are having -boy/girl/no idea?
I'm hoping it's girl

Next scan date?
17th July which is the anomaly scan then my 4D scan which I've yet to book

How are you feeling?
Generally better from the pregnancy symptoms however I have non pregnancy related infection which is putting a dampner on things!

What are you most looking forward to?
My DS meeting his new sibling

What are you most worried about?
Another caesarian

What sort of birth are you hoping for?
VBAC and water birth hopefully through natural labour and minimal intervention. Which is the complete opposite of what I ended up having last time :(

How many weeks are you? 15+3
How many other children do you have? None, this is our first.
Are you going to find out girl/boy or leave it a surprise at your scan? I need to know, just can't wait.
What do you think you are having -boy/girl/no idea? I thought for a long time it was a boy and now I'm not so sure.
Next scan date? July 20th, 20wk gender scan.
How are you feeling? Occasional headache and very anxious but physically feel good.
What are you most looking forward to? Meeting my baby:cloud9:
What are you most worried about? Anything that can go wrong...!
What sort of birth are you hoping for? Vaginal hopefully quick, no complications.

How many weeks are you? 16 weeks
How many other children do you have? None this will be my first
Are you going to find out girl/boy or leave it a surprise at your scan? We will be finding out on the 19th July. Then having a BBQ the following day to tell my family- complete with a gender cake :)
What do you think you are having -boy/girl/no idea? No idea. I would like a girl but my OH would like a boy. Typical lol
Next scan date? July 19th
How are you feeling? Pretty darn good.
What are you most looking forward to? Pregnancy: The first kick (which my OH can feel aswell). After the birth: The first smile
What are you most worried about? LABOUR!!! Petrified!
What sort of birth are you hoping for? Vaginal

Im having to go to the hospital today for a blood test as the hospital didnt take enough samples last time. So angry as they already had 5 attempts last time and 6 vials. Im by myself this time as OH is still in France til late tonight. Im not so great with needles.

On the plus side: hubby comes home from the stag do tonight :happydance: 6 days away has been horrid. Really missed him.

the belly has been popping out constantly this week... I'm suddenly huge, a lot bigger than other 4 month women I've seen which is freaking me out a little bit. I can't stop eating either... I feel like miss piggy!

Anyone else popping?

the belly has been popping out constantly this week... I'm suddenly huge, a lot bigger than other 4 month women I've seen which is freaking me out a little bit. I can't stop eating either... I feel like miss piggy!

Anyone else popping?

Oh I'm huge. You aren't alone. And I do find my appetite increasing. Turns out I have only gained like 7 lbs though which is really surprising cause it looks like much more!

I'm a teepee! I'm a wigwam! I'm a teepee! I'm a wigwam!

Relax, woman, you're two tents!

We're an onion now, and tentatively :pink: :D

How many weeks are you? 16 weeks tomorrow!

How many other children do you have? DH has 3ds, this is our first

Are you going to find out girl/boy or leave it a surprise at your scan? Will find out

What do you think you are having -boy/girl/no idea? Hoping for a girl, feeling like it's a boy. I keep referring to baby as "he"

Next scan date? June 30, early gender scan at 17w4d

How are you feeling? Fine for the most part, still very tired though

What are you most looking forward to? Kicks that DH can feel, Holding/snuggling with baby, stepsons meeting baby.

What are you most worried about? Complications during pregnancy and/or labor

What sort of birth are you hoping for? vaginal

In terms of bumps, I feel like I've had one for a while now. It's more noticable now and I like showing it off. I've been shopping at the maternity store and buying cute little things :) I feel like in the end I'm going to be the size of a whale. I've gotten stretch marks on my arms, and hips. I think I might have spotted the first one on my tummy :(

Anyone else popping?

The last week I've noticed my belly popped a lot. I actually look pregnant already.
I've gained 5 lbs so far.

How many weeks are you? 15 weeks tomorrow
How many other children do you have? this is our first
Are you going to find out girl/boy or leave it a surprise at your scan? I cant wait!
What do you think you are having -boy/girl/no idea? I think its a girl.
Next scan date? June 29th- booked private gender scan
How are you feeling? Sick, tired, constant headaches
What are you most looking forward to? feeling better, feeling the baby move, and cuddling with the baby
What are you most worried about? MC, Problems with baby, labor
What sort of birth are you hoping for? Vaginal i think- but im all for the epidural!!! Im a wimp!

Im still sick and have trouble eating. I think my stomach has shrunk to super duper small. I have gained a total of 1 pound (if you dont count the 10 i lost the first month) I had actually lost a pound at the last visit. But i do have a small baby bump already!

Quick Update: My dad had his heart cath and a stent was placed. He came home from the hospital last friday, but went to a bigger hospital yesterday because he was still having some problems. They sent him home today with more medicines. Hopefully he will start to feel better soon.

Quick Vent- I had a really Sh**ty day at work today! I felt totally stupid and incompetant. I know that im hormonal, but i sure had me a good cry on the way home. Tomorrow is my friday- hopefully it will be better!

Hey! It's a new week for me and I'm now an avocado.

I've got my 16 week midwife appointment tomorrow so that'll be another mini milestone crossed off!

Well Ill have a little rant aswell- I had to go to the hospital yesterday as they had messed up on one of my samples. When I got there (after waiting 35 mins after my appointment) the lady said that there was NO bloodwork in my notes at all and they would have to redo all 5 vials.

It doesnt really matter as once they get that needle in there they can take as much as they want- but last time they really hurt and bruised me and it was all for nothing. grrr...

On the plus side- i think i have officially popped out now. My belly doesnt disappear in the morning and hasnt done for the last two days. Downside- need new trousers urgently.

I bought our isofix bases yesterday- Halfords have a 10% sale on, and I got just over £6 in boots points by going through treatstreet. Bonus! Still bargain hunting :)

I have mine in 20 minutes! Just about to set off. Am expecting it to be a bit of a let down really as I have read loads of posts from ladies saying it was disappointing. I'll report back soon!

Mine is a week late(i'll be 17 1/2 weeks) so i'm hoping we can listen to the hb.

Im on Friday. Do we listen to the heartbeat at this appointment then?

To be honest we have a doppler anyway. Just wondering if it would be clearer on their machines. Dunno if my OH will be off work to come along. hmmmmm

I think they say 16 weeks is too early which is when the appointment is supposed to be.

16 weeks today! Whoot' shoot! I remember the day I got my bfp, wow 4 months! Doc on Thursday but that's just more blood work but get to hear lo's heart beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->