Calling all Watermelon's

Happy birthday Kelly!!! Hope you had an awesome day :)

Hopeful - wow Dec 6th! so exciting!

I'm on high alert over here... been having poking feelings in my cervix area. VERY weird and making me nervous. I'm not ready for her yet! I wonder if anyone in our group has had their baby! Hope you all are feeling good.

Hi ladies
Had my little boy today at 4:39am weighing 7lbs 4oz. He is perfect. I'll update more tomorrow!

Congrats blu my due date buddy!!!! Have posted to you on snowflakes too but I think you're the first on this thread to have your little one!? We can't wait for an update!! Xxxx

Congratulations blu!
I'm feeling awful this morning with tummy ache and feeling sick, OH has offered to stay home with him but i said i'll be ok-there isnt really much he can do to help :( Its woke me up a few times through the night and i've been so uncomfy.

Congrats Blu!!

I had a little boy at 3.36 this morning. Weighing in at 6lbs 15oz, we have called him Kaiden William David and he is perfect!

:flow:

Congratulations Jess :)
I dont know what it is, i've had similar a few times so could just be baby pressing on stuff.

https://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy225/jess89_bucket/5157BB55-7400-4F10-9EBC-03C17D6C5A05-12584-000008AC48FB4E41.jpg

Sorry if it's massive, don't know if resize worker on my phone xx

Oh jess he is just perfect!!! What a sweet little face!!!! Gorgeous!! Well done xxx

Congratulations Blu!!!!! Hope you're feeling ok!

Congratulations Jess! Hope you're feeling ok too! He is PERFECT!!! so sweet :)

Cookie - Feel better! I think you're next :)

Yay! Congrats to Blu and Jess!!! Hope you all make a swift recovery. Jess, your baby is so beautiful! Can't wait to hear your stories of how it all went down.

Cookie, hope you get to feeling better! Maybe you are next like Sigh says.....:)

Wow, it's so exciting, the rest of us are all so close.

I'm feeling extremely normal today. :coffee: In desperation, I went galloping yesterday. All it did was hurt my back so I won't be doing that again. I just heard that my sister and her 4 yr old and 1 yr old are going to try and come visit with my parents in two weeks. I'm really scared of her kids getting the baby sick. Plus, that's so much family to have in town right when the baby is born. I love them to death and want them here for this special time, but I really hope that lo comes early so we can a few days with him to adjust and have a private birth. It's going to be madness, I'm stressing out! Not to mention, we have a small apartment and they all want to stay with us. My sister said she would get a hotel when the baby comes but until then that would be five adults, two kids and a dog in my tiny apartment. There is literally no room for that! I told her no basically.

OH has just got home so he has DS and I've come up to bed as very achey also now. I hope baby waits until I feel better before coming.

Wow our first babies! Congrats blu and jess :D hope U are both doing well.

I've still got no sign of lo arriving. I have to finally start taking it easy, no more long walks or rushing around the shops. Completed all the Xmas shopping and wrapped all the presents. Just waiting til Saturday when I can put up the tree. Hope ur all ok! X

Blu and jess congrats!

Sorry for those of you feeling ill and having family stresses.

Nothing new here. Just waiting for any sign that baby is on the way. I had a doctor's appt yesterday and nothing had changed from last week.:wacko: The doctor scheduled me for a scan on fri to check bab's sizeto determine what he wants to do. I hope she comes soon because I am just so anxious! I can't wait to meet her and I'm as ready as I'll ever be!

Hope you're all well!

So i have had a very lazy day today. I just havent felt like doing anything, and of course now i feel crappy because i didnt do anything all day. I need to clean the house, install the car seat, recheck the hospital bags, and wrap christmas presents. I just dont feel like doing anything. I know im scheduled for induction on next thursday, but it still seems so far away. Im at home by myself with no one but two dogs to talk too. DH is working long hours right now. Im sorry for the pity party! Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->