Calling all Watermelon's

I decided to post the pictures of our nursery now that we have almost finished it. We still have to put up a picture and butterflies over the changer and her name and bible verse above the crib. We decided to put Jeremiah 29:11 (For i know the plans i have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.) above the crib. Im just waiting on those to come in...

Attachments

• nursery 1.jpg
    nursery 1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 5
  • nursery 2.jpg
    nursery 2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
  • nursery 3.jpg
    nursery 3.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 3
  • nursery 4.jpg
    nursery 4.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 3
  • nursery5.jpg
    nursery5.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3
hopeful - so cute! she'll love it! I know what you mean... I work from home and its just me and the dog all day. DH comes home, sits in front of the tv then goes to the basement to play video games... so it's just me sitting here, trying to do stuff by myself. :nope:

Here are a few pics from our maternity shoot... The cd is downstairs and I only uploaded a few. I need to take some nursery pics.
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/604087_10100383588657156_861605866_n.jpg
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/63373_10100383579854796_1242832498_n.jpg
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/16203_10100383577539436_1622942062_n.jpg
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/483490_10100383605762876_269519391_n.jpg

Hopeful, your nursery is adorable!
Sigh, love the photos! What a sweet family and your bump is super cute. The one with your and your oh's hands plus the dog's paw on your belly made me laugh so hard. :)

Happy due date cookie! Great photos ladies!

Come on babies!! We're all getting impatient waiting for you now!!!'

I almost went to the OB assessment last night. I was having horrible lower abdominal pain (felt like cramps) and when i tried to go to the bathroom, i ended up puking. I was miserable. I told my husband that i was going to lay down with the heating pad and if it didnt go away in an hour we would go. It eased off right about the time we went to get ready to go. Im still having twinges every once in a while, and not feeling very good. I dont know if she is going to wait until our induction date. 1 more week!

Sigh I loved the dogs little paw on your belly too. Very cute. Nice pics!

Nice nursery hopeful!

Cookie happy due date!

My due date is a week away and baby seems awfully comfortable in there. I was crying last night because I have no signs of impending labor at all. I have that awful feeling I'll be pregnant FOREVER! I'm sure it's normal and she'll come eventually but I'm having a really hard time being patient right now. Unfortunately we had a death in the family and were attending viewings and a funeral the past few days and I am absolutely sick and tired of everyone asking me how I feel and looking at me like I'm some sort of freak show and I'm HUGE! Why do people have to point that out, like I haven't noticed? I just can't take it anymore and I really want this baby out now! I have a sono tomorrow to see how big the baby is and surely the doctor will decide whther he wants to induce or wait it out or if he's at all concerned about anything.I'm so anxious and upset:cry:

Hope you're all well.

Yay Cookie, happy due date!
Hopeful, I sure hope you are feeling better soon. Sounds so not fun.

Imsotired: I know exactly how you feel. I'm so impatient, it's driving me crazy. And it doesn't help that everyone's already asking, "Had that baby yet?" Even my husband said on his way out the door today, "Call me if you go into labor." I replied, "Nah, I was just going to go the hospital and have the baby all by myself and not tell you." So over it! Want to meet my little bubs now!

So.....im in hospital with high blood pressure (147/105) :(

So....im getting induced today n won't be leaving the hospital without our baby boy. I'll keep U all updated. Wish me luck cuz im a bit of a nervous wreck right now. Always thought id be at home for the first part if labour.

Xx

Sorryit didn't work outlike you planned Nicki:hugs:. I hope it all goes well and that you and baby will be fine. On the bright side, you get to meet your little man! Best of luck!

Oh nicki at least you're in the best place! Good luck and keep us updated! Xxx

Oh Nicki, I was just thinking about you this morning. Hope everything goes ok for you as I'm sure it will. That's so exciting that you will be meeting your baby so soon! I know it isn't how you hoped it would go but at least there's an awesome prize at the end of it all. :baby:

Good luck Nicki! I hope all goes well for you. Im sure they will take great care of you and your little one. Keep us updated.

Nicki - good luck! Everything will be fine!! So excited for you!

I'm trying to enjoy my last week of pregnancy but it's hard esp when it took me 10 minutes to figure out how to get out of bed this morning. Her head is so low that i can feel her in my inner thigh and the area in between my legs is soooo sore that I sometimes have no control over moving my legs. It's getting worse by the day! and my nose is still stuffed from the cold I got last week. Other than that I'm doing peachy! lol How are you ladies feeling?

Did you ladies get your dh/oh a gift? I wanted to get my dh something to give him on the day she's born. I wrote him a letter and have it in my bag but am going out to find something today... maybe a frame?

Sigh- I thought about doing that too, but i cant think of anything to give him...Im trying to enjoy this last week too, but im also stuffy and i have to pee every 2 minutes. Im so bored sitting at home, but luckily a couple friends called yesterday, so one set came to eat with us last night, we're going out to eat with another set tonight, and tomorrow i think some may be coming over for a little while after the big football game. I also have a family get together tomorrow morning so i shouldnt be too bored this weekend. I also have presents to wrap, but i may save that until next week, so i have something to do. Funny story- My dog (a little white fluffy brat) decided last night that he wanted to sit in my lap. This dog is not a lap dog- he flat out refuses to be held, be close, or anything most of the time, but out of the blue he gets up and gets in my lap and stays there. It was so out of character that i went to make sure that the hospital bag had everything in it and put her carseat and bag by the door. I was so scared that he was trying to tell me something, but nothing ever happened. I did however make sure that the carseat is installed in in the car. LOL! I'm supposed to be induced next thursday, but i have a feeling that she is going to decide to come sooner than that just because we scheduled it...In the meantime, she is either staying in my ribs or on my bladder...SO Uncomfortable...

Sigh: I want to get my dh something but we are broke and even though he's done a fabulous job putting up with me and taking care of me we aren't doing Christmas gifts for each other this year either. Not anything big anyway. We always say we aren't spending money on presents for each other and then end up getting each other a little something small. I think though, that giving him this child is gift enough. :haha: I told all my family their presents will probably be cards with photos of the lo this year and I got my sister's kids stocking stuffer items and that's it. We are so poor right now with me being out of work. I think it's a cute idea though and you should do it. A photo frame would be sweet so he could put a pic of the lo in there. :)

Hopeful: I'm doing the same thing. I'm trying to spread out my plans over the next two weeks so I have something to do everyday. I'm having lunch with a friend today, Sunday, and Monday and Saturday I have a loooong over due haircut. I'm trying to have at least one thing planned every day so I don't go crazy waiting for this baby. Plus, I want to see all my friends one last time before I go into hiding for the next couple of months.

I had planned a small hamper n poem but that hasn't worked out! Lol. Got my bed, just waiting to be examined now.

Sigh, it won't be for much longer. Only a few more days of uncomfortableness. Im the opposite, he isn't low down yet, only 3/5th engaged so ill be in labour for ages and they have predicted he will be around 8lbs something. Ouch!! Lol

OH good luck Nicki! It's so exciting - you're going to be a mommy in a few hours!!

So my friends cousin had her baby on the side of the road in a car. 9 lbs 6 oz, he just slipped out into her sweatpants, NO TEARING!! amazing... both are doing fine. Crazy story but made me feel better since she said it wasn't half as bad as she thought giving birth would be.

I ended up running to Babies R Us and buying DH this with a 20% coupon so it came out to $7.99...https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4439589&prodFindSrc=search
It's actually a really nice frame, esp for the price! I figured he could keep it on his desk at work or something. My hip went out in the store and teh cashier asked me if I was ok or needed an ambulance. I must've looked like crap lol. I was going to pick up DH some winter scarves for xmas but couldn't walk :nope:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->