Calling all Watermelon's

Oh ladies I am sorry you are having a rubbish time like me!

I ended up calling the hospital who told me not to go in until contractions were so painful I couldn't talk. They also said you can get contractions after sweep as irritates cervix and then can stop as it calms down. I aren't getting any worse so am guessing this is the case for me. Am just so so sick of stopping and starting. I must be driving my poor hubby mad! Hope we all hve good news soon xx

Tomorrow is my due date. No signs of anything. So nervewracking. I hope something happens soon. I feel like I'll be pregnant forever:wacko:

Thanks sigh, I did go on a short walk around the yard and I got some pains in my cervix and a few BH but nothing else.

Toothfairy I know how upsetting it is. I just hope that we all bring home our happy, healthy babies soon. I'm very impatient to meet her at this point.

Hope you're all well!

I went for a long walk with DH yesterday to enjoy the nice weather and had some BHs at night. One had shooting pain in my back so I thought something was happening but then it stopped. Mind games!!! I'm ridiculously uncomfortable at night but I still hope she comes on her due date or after. Its my nephews bday today (5th) and i have a friend with a bday on the 7th who is already calling my baby her "mini-me" so I don't want her to be born on the 7th because it's getting annoying. So hopefully she'll hold out for a few days and come this weekend or early next week! Until then I'm trying to soak in every kick and wiggle because pple keep telling me I'll miss it.

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been on in a while and don't have much time to read previous posts as baby has arrived! My water broke at 3:15 am Saturday morning and he was born Sunday at 12:43 am after a very long and stressful labor in which I ended up with an epidural. Carter is 8 lbs, 20.5 in long and a healthy baby boy! I'll post a birth story later. For now, I'm gonna try and take a nap as lo is down (fingers crossed). Soooo tired........ Hope you ladies catch some of my labor dust!

Hey, how is everyone?

Im still in hospital. Im struggling get lo to breast feed which is getting me down a bit. The ventriculomegaly has also shown up some worries so mote scans and hospital appts twice a week.

Im so exhausted n just want to go home. I want my husband next to me during the nights to help me with Ethan. Just so emotional.

Nicki :hugs: I hope you and your little man are home soon!! Thinking of you!

KellyM - Congratulations! Can't wait to hear your story!

Is there anywhere on the forum we can all move over too? It would be nice to keep in touch with everyone on this thread :)

cookie - great idea!

Here are some nursery pics... not the best but just quickly snapped a few.

Attachments

• IMG_3693.jpg
    IMG_3693.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3698.jpg
    IMG_3698.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3699.jpg
    IMG_3699.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3701.jpg
    IMG_3701.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3700.jpg
    IMG_3700.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 2
Congrats KellyM and Nicki I hope you'll be home soon:hugs:. That's the part I'm dreading also, is being kept in the hospital.

Cookie The 'december snowflakes' have a parenting thread. I'm sure they'll let everyone with December babies in as they are a nice bunch of ladies. I'm waiting for my turn to join! Or if someone wants to start another that'd be lovely also!

Sigh, Beautiful nursery! Great job! Your little girl is very lucky to have such a creative momma!

I'm just feeling little girl wiggle under my ribs and wondering how I can get her out soon:wacko: Feeling like a crazy woman and hoping it happens SOON and naturally. Come on baby!

Hope you're all well and having a great day!

Sigh that nursery is gorgeous.
I'll go have a look for the snowflakes one, i did gatecrash the pregnancy thread when i knew Hayden was going to be a december baby.

Hey ladies. Haven't been on much in the past week trying to get a handle on this new mom thing coupled with recovering from the c-section.

Congrats Kelly, Nicki and Cookie. I hope I haven't missed anyone.

Hang in there ImSoTired. Your little one will be here before you know it!

Beautiful nursery Sigh!

Yes, come on over to the December Snowflakes parenting thread. Although some of our little ones arrived early and came in November and im sure some will come late and end up as January babies but all are welcome!

Congratulations to all the new moms! My induction date is tomorrow at 7 am...Im getting nervous now! Im so ready for these last few hours to go by so i can go to the hospital and get things started. Im so ready for my princess to be here. Im really hoping that we get to come home on saturday- as my brother in law (who is deployed) will be available so that he can at least see her through the computer...My family has been calling all day to check on me...My house is spotless, dogs had a bath, bills paid, etc... I have nothing else to do but wrap a few presents- so im sitting here by myself watching Tangled! LOL! Hope everyone else is doing good! Ill try to keep everyone posted when she gets here!

PS- If i havent said it before- thanks to everyone on here. You ladies have really helped me keep my sanity through this pregnancy and it really helped knowing that i wasnt alone!

I posted my birth story over in the birth announcements forum.

Nicki, I know what you mean. Breastfeeding has been really hard for me. Lo is starting to get hang of it as am I but it's stressful. I am in soooo much pain with feeding it's tempting to give up but I preserver for him (and me). Good luck. I heard it takes a couple weeks for it to get easier. I hate wishing away this sleepy newborn phase but holy crap it's the hardest thing I've ever done! When people tell you it's hard, you can't even fathom until you experience yourself.

Happy Due Date ImSoTired! xxx

Hope all you ladies are doing well today! Congrats to all who have had their precious babies by now and labour dust to the rest of us!!

I have a midwife appointment tomorrow- spoke to her today and she said we could "discuss" having a sweep... I guess that means I wont be getting one tomorrow :(
Oh well, bubba will come in his/her own sweet time and I'm trying my very best to be patient...

Happy due date I'mso and hood luck today hopeful!!

I had my bloody show this morning. Huge clump of dark brown snotty stuff. Nothing has happened since though!!

Im at the hospital now. Just waiting for them to check me and start the drugs. Ill keep everyone poster as i can.

Good luck hopeful!!! :hugs:

Fxed that this is it for you toothfairy!!

imsotired and babyforme - happy due date! your little bubs will be here soon, hang in there!

So I got some real contractions yesterday, every 10 mins for about and hour and then they went away. They were definitely painful... I had shooting pains in my butt and thigh. I'm back to being symptom free again now so I'm thinking she'll be a due date baby or later.

Good luck hopeful!
Toothfairy I hope this is it for you.
Happy due date to you also babyforme!
I can't believe that it's my due date and I have no sign of baby coming. I'm absolutely an emotional wreck and the past few days everyone is calling and asking me how I am. It's frustrating and I feel like it's never going to happen. I'm also a nervous wreck. Just feeling so blah. I have nothing else to do!:cry:Hoping baby comes soon as I'm feeling terribly crazy.

Hope you're all well.

Hold on in there ImSoTired! I'm getting all the "has it happened yet?" calls too. I can't wait to meet baby and find out if I'm team pink or blue. I'm trying to just relax as much as possible and take comfort in the fact that it really could be any day now.
I'm the same as you, no signs, no mucus plug, bloody show or anything! Maybe we'll be the ones where everything happens at once! My fingers are crossed for you hun we shall have our bubbas very very soon so please dont stress :hugs:

Happy due date ladies.

Good luck hopeful.

Fingers crossed that this is it for you toothfairy!

Ladies just fyi, I had more signs and symptoms in the days leading up to than the day of. I never had a bloody show and didn't loose a lot of plug. All of my contractions were the weekend before and not.ag single contractions the day my waters broke.

Hang in there :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->