Calling any October OWLS!!!

Entering week 9 and I'm surprisingly feeing great! Nausea has taken a back-seat and my appetite is back. I'm *ravenous* these past few days! Things are looking up.

I also started working out again. It has really helped with my energy, mood, and some lower back discomfort. For cardio, I'm just walking on the treadmill with a slight incline, keeping my heartbeat below 140bpm. Then for strength training, I'm sticking to my old routine but keeping it light.

Despite having only gained 3lbs since becoming pregnant, none of my pants fit. URG! Bloating is my biggest problem right now. It looks like I'm into my second trimester, but really, its just all bloating. Yuck...

How are you ladies feeling?

Hi Hope.

I'm going to attempt a run tomorrow, not been out for 2 weeks so i know it's going to be tough. I'm the same as i'm so bloated and all i do is eat. :(

Hi Hope.

I'm going to attempt a run tomorrow, not been out for 2 weeks so i know it's going to be tough. I'm the same as i'm so bloated and all i do is eat. :(

You're braver than I am! I don't want to even attempt running. Walking is a-okay by me. Good luck JenJen on your run!

Yeah, bloating and eating. That is my newfound pregnant state. I occasionally get nauseous, but not as bad as it was around week 6 and 7.

I'm getting really anxious about the pregnancy. I'm entering week 9 and I won't have my first prenatal appointment with my family doctor until 12 weeks. This is my first pregnancy, and I just want to know that my baby is healthy and okay.

This is my second and I was far too cautious the first time round. I'm slightly more relaxed this time and I guess my 2 year old keeps me on my toes.

I also want to get back into working out, and by working out I mean 2-3 mile walks, nothing too strenuous.
hope, maybe if I start walking I will also gain more energy like you have! that would be nice because i am feeling low on energy. i also haven't gained much but went into this pregnancy feeling majorly out of shape. and now i do feel bloated a lot.

welcome new ladies!!!
yay for booking scans!!!
i am eagerly waiting my tuesday scan to make sure we can finally SEE baby and measure baby. finding the heartbeat was reassuring after a scare the week before, but we still haven't had a clear shot of baby and I am 8 weeks along now.

I love walking.
When is everyone having their next scan?

Oh no! My prayers are with you. I hope all is okay!

Hope all is ok cake cottage.

I won't get a scan until 12 weeks here so a bit longer to wait.
Managed a good 6 miles this morning but am paying for it now :( .

How did you feel after your run? Did it feel better? Maybe a walk would be easier?

Looks like we're in the same boat JenJen. My first prenatal appointment is at 12 weeks. I don't think my doctors office even has an ultrasound machine, so at the very least I hope to HEAR the baby.

I'm becoming pretty anxious because I don't know when I will see the baby. I had a scare at 6 weeks, we saw a heartbeat flicker on the screen, but I now won't see or hear anything for many more weeks. I just want to know everything is okay, that the baby is still alive and healthy. Grrr!!!

How did you feel after your run? Did it feel better? Maybe a walk would be easier?

Looks like we're in the same boat JenJen. My first prenatal appointment is at 12 weeks. I don't think my doctors office even has an ultrasound machine, so at the very least I hope to HEAR the baby.

I'm becoming pretty anxious because I don't know when I will see the baby. I had a scare at 6 weeks, we saw a heartbeat flicker on the screen, but I now won't see or hear anything for many more weeks. I just want to know everything is okay, that the baby is still alive and healthy. Grrr!!!

i felt great it's just i've not run for a couple of weeks and my muscles were a little tight. I did half what i normally do so will be taking it much easier.

Thanks ladies, everything seems to be ok today, I'm hoping it's because I'm constipated and I strained to poop about an hour before the spotting xx

Hi everyone I'm due 26th this will be my second :)

cake, glad things seem to be okay!!

jen, wow what to go with the 6 miles!!!!

cheryl, welcome!!!!

well I got my first ever bout of MS. i did not have morning sickness with my twins (my only other pregnancy). in both pregnancies I felt nausea a lot, but never threw-up.
well 3am this morning and that all changed. it was horrid, absolutely horrid. don't want to give to much info, but i never knew how awful it would feel. multiple times, and then fell asleep and then had to do it after my sleep again. i first sipped Gatorade, that came up, then ice chips!!!!
it's been several hours now and i have had crackers and sprite... i needed something! and it has stayed down. is there an anti-vomit pill i can take???

i am so lucky DH doesn't work today. anyone else dealing with MS? any natural remedies?

Ahh Juliet sounds horrible! Poor you! You feeling any better today? I'm so glad I haven't actually thrown up yet. The nausea is bad enough, but throwing up too must be the worst. Hugs to you! Xx

Oh jules! This sounds more like it is stomach virus related than ms related. You can take zofran. Crackers and ginger ale help me, as well as hot peppermint tea. Hope that helps.

My symptoms are easing up. I'm not complaining, but always scary this early. I'm ready for 9 weeks when I can start finding HIS hb. Yep, "his" .. not because I know, but because I Guess it subconsciously wishing it into a boy. We are very heavily praying healthy first and most importantly, then BOY, boy, boy!

it was awful! i wonder if it was food poisoning and not MS??
yes, LOTS of crackers....it was a rough day yesterday but a much better night.
i still feel a bit woozy, but my main issue is back pain now... well it has been off and on for 2 weeks now.

tomorrow is my scan!!! 8wk3day!!!! this scan is very important, because by now we should definitely see little baby and measure how baby is doing.

how is everyone else doing?

Doing great, so great I don't feel pregnant at all! Minor 'ache' I guess you could say down there and tender breasts. Sadly counting down 6 weeks to my first scan at around 11/12 weeks :( Seems like such a long time to wait to find out everything is ok...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->