Calling any October OWLS!!!

Hi ladies 7 weeks 4 days today feeling pretty good besides the exhaustion and brief periods of nausea.

I found out last week that I can't go back to the midwives I went to last time because they can only take on a certain number of VBACs and October is full. :( There are no other midwives who take my insurance, so I'm going to have to go to an ob/gyn office instead. Not exactly how I wanted to start my pregnancy.

hope- enjoy the nausea being gone! i bet it'll stay away now!
baby- glad you are feeling good overall!
mh- that's crazy they are full! is there a waiting list? maybe someone moves and opens up a slot!

Hi all :). I've had a dating scan today and bean is measuring 7 weeks. :) Due 14th October.

Hi everyone! Been a busy week, I haven't been online for a few days.
I still have to wait 2weeks for my scan... Feels like it's taking forever!

Hope everyone is feeling okay! I just feel extremely tired and a bit of nausea.

Juliet - how did your appointment go today?

Ahh lovely to hear bitethebullet! I can't wait for my dating scan!! I haven't even got a date yet :( xx

rachel,
Just got back! and tentatively good news! we found a heartbeat! baby is hard to see. my uterus is being really difficult for the vaginal ultarsound... we couldn't find much that way but the abdominal ultrasound we could see more. Hard to see baby and couldn't get a measurement so I will be back again next week but we heard the heartbeat! so that is good.

rachel,
Just got back! and tentatively good news! we found a heartbeat! baby is hard to see. my uterus is being really difficult for the vaginal ultarsound... we couldn't find much that way but the abdominal ultrasound we could see more. Hard to see baby and couldn't get a measurement so I will be back again next week but we heard the heartbeat! so that is good.

brilliant news x

Hi everyone

May I join please? My EDD is 15 October, and this will be my first. The nausea has hit quite hard this week, and I'm spending a lot of time eating lemonade ice blocks so as not to throw up. Otherwise, I'm doing fine, and really looking forward to going for my first u/s & OB appointment next week. I'm a bit nervous about it, but hoping all will be ok.

Hope everyone else is doing ok this week!

rachel,

Thats great news! Heartbeat is a very positive sign! Yay!!

Hi to the new ladies :)

2 weeks today till my scan, then I have my obstetrician appointment 2 weeks after that. Cant wait! Can you tell I'm impatient? ! Haha

welcome new ladies!!!!!!!!!!

so what's everyone's symptoms? I sometimes forget mine cause they go away for a day, then new ones come but the biggest one right now is backache, having to pee all NIGHT (isn't it too early for that?), and feeling nausea although I never throw-up.
Heartburn I had a lot the first 6 weeks but that has tapered off. But having to pee, and these aches and pains in my back are a killer.

who have you told? i have told my mom, a couple friends and a couple ladies at church who I do a lot with that I felt should know why I am so tired and off.

My symptoms are increasing everyday! I'm getting nausea, headaches, extremely sore boobs, peeing all the time and I am so so so so tired!!

We've told our immediate family, and a couple of my friends, one of which is pregnant as well which is brilliant to be able to go through this together!! :happydance:

Juliet so glad to you heard a heartbeat! That's such great news!

My symptoms have faded out a bit now. Still tired but not as exhausted as I have been (taking these small bursts of energy to get the house back in order ��). I have nausea every now and then. Comes and goes, but nothing like it was a week or so ago.

More people know than I would really like to be honest. OH family all know, and all his friends as he can't keep quiet! A few of my close friends know too. Oh and my sisters! So basically everyone knows. I didn't want everyone knowing so early but in some cases I had to tell people x

I just have this constant nausea and all I do is eat as it helps it go away.
I've still not told anyone but will tell my mum in a couple of weeks.

Hi there.

First time pregnancy, due on 5th October, so about 8w along from Monday.
Not much else to say really, only found out about two weeks ago, it's all very new to me still.

But hello to you all :)

Juliet that's very exciting. I have my first scan on Wednesday (I'll be 7w6d) and I'm really looking forward to it. A bit nervous too though!

My biggest symptoms are constant nausea and dry retching, and fatigue. Makes work a little tricky!

Well I am feeling awful today. Exhausted doesn't seem to begin to explain it. I wake up feeling ok and then by lunch time I just want to sleep.

Anyone got any tips to help me find some energy? I'm struggling to keep up with the day to day. Il have random days where il have a burst of energy and think things are feeling normal again and then straight back to zero energy! I am on iron tablets as I was low before becoming pregnant. I am thinking I may need a higher dose like I was on with my last pregnancy. Sorry rambling a bit! Xx

MissR, I understand. I feel exhausted. I'm already taking an iron supplement. I can't complain too much though because at least the nausea is slightly less

My boobs hurt so bad they woke me up this morning :-(

On the plus side I've booked a 8 week private scan on 14 March! Just wanna make sure all is ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->