Calling any October OWLS!!!

Bad visit at ob yesterday. Looks like one baby has vanished and other is going to be a blighted ovum. :( another ultrasound and appt scheduled for Monday, but I'm far from anticipating good news. Sac measured 19mm or 5+4. I was 6+2. No yolk seen still. Beta is still rising appropriately, but a yolk at the very least should have been visualized with a sac that big.

Very sorry to hear that. Wishing you the best of luck. Fingers crossed for the next ultrasound.

well super bummed out here too. they found a sac but no fetus. he said it was 50/50 chance, could go either way. the sac was at the opposite end of where the wand does the ultrasound, so that could've been part of it. but i am preparing for bad news. i went in for more bloodwork, results in morning and ultrasound again in a week.

Thoughts are with you. Hopefully baby is just a little behind and will show up on next ultrasound.

Hi ladies,
Sorry I haven't been on.. Been a hectic past few days.

Juliet and Kourt sorry to hear the news, but stay positive there is still hope!

My scan is 3 weeks away so I will be 8 1/2weeks. Won't feel happy till I have that.

No nausea yet but I remember I didn't get that till I was 7 weeks with my daughter. Just tired all the time.

Hope everyone is feeling well!

Jules and kourtney, sorry to hear this news for you both. Try to stay positive. Keeping my fingers crossed for both of you. Hopefully there will be good progress on both of your next ultrasounds.

Hugs xxx

Sorry to hear the news ladies am keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you both.

Ugh the morning sickness has set in Making me feel rubbish. The doctor phoned today and I have to see him next week to fill in some forms.

Jules... did they see a yolk Sac? I know how you feel. .. so sorry. Is there a chance you could have ovulated a few days late?

i had a fertility procedure called a FET so it is pretty certain.... HCG came back as high but not high enough. 6,000 last week and 13,000 last night, so doubling has stopped :( he wants me to continue meds and come for ultrasound anyway but i am not hopeful.

Oh geez.. I think our negative news has scared the newbies.
I sure hope not. Ladies!!! How pregnant are we feeling these days? !

I was about to ask the same question ttcpostvr!
How is everyone feeling?

The pregnancy seems to be going well. This is baby #1, so everything is new to me! I'm now at 8 weeks, feeling more exhausted then ever.

Curiously, my nausea has decreased significantly. Being 27 with a healthy scan and heartbeat at 6 weeks, I don't want to start thinking of the worst...although, reading the experiences of some women in the forums/boards, the absence of morning sickness would raise a red flag. I'm counting myself as lucky!

Hey ladies :hi: can I join you all please? This is our 1st so very excited/scared/nervous!! Me and DH are both 33, and have been trying since July 2014. I had a cp in Jan 15 followed by my so far sticky BFP in Feb 15 :happydance:

My edd is 25th Oct according to the online calculators so I'm a little behind you guys but would love to be able to share this journey with you all!

Juliett & ttcpostvr- sorry your having a rough time and fx for good news for you both! :hugs:

Hi all. I've been away on a hen weekend which was lovely but i'm exhausted now. I ended up buying some travel sickness bands to help with the nausea and they seem to be working i just have to remember to keep them well hidden.

Hiya ladies, me and LO haven't been very well recently. LO is a bad sleeper as it is but is terrible when she's ill and I'm really feeling it.

Nausea seems to have eased up. I've learnt that If I eat every couple of hours, it seems to keep it at bay. I am exhausted though. Every day I seem to be more and more tired.

Hope everyone is feeling good :) x

welcome babylove!!! congrats on your pregnancy!!!!

how's everyone doing??? most of us should be 6-9 weeks or so along now!!!!

i am 7 weeks along but pending an appt on Wednesday to see what is really going on in there! fingers crossed it is good news.

I am having tons of symptoms.... heartburn, aches and pains, tired and fatigue as well. But main issue is the heartburn and sometimes nausea but never throw-up.

Good luck for your appt on Wednesday, hope all goes well for you.

I'm now 8 weeks according to LMP but for some reason, thinking that I will be further back when I finally go for an ultrasound. My booking in appt is on the 3rd march so should get a scan date after that! X

Good luck for Wednesday! I'm doing okay, boobs are still very sore! Extreme tiredness but luckily so far I've not had a lot of nausea! Fx it stays that way! Trying to get through to my midwife to book my booking appointment but her phone is always switched off!! Argh!

I'm doing ok too the sickness comes and goes but with my daughter on the go constantly she keeps my mind off of it. I have my doctors appointment on Friday and then I guess have to wait for my booking in appointment.

I've been MIA! So much going on. I was EBF DD2 so within a week my supply has disappeared. So sad over it. I'm 8 weeks along. My ultrasound last week still showed a SCH. I go again tomorrow for another US. Not too much sickness going on. Which I'm pleased about, considering my last pregnancy I was extremely sick the entire time!

Hope everyone is well and good luck on upcoming appointments❤️

I am sooo tired and sooo nauseous. My girls never made me feel like this, so praying it's a little boy this time. I feel awful.

Good luck to everyone at their coming appts.
is anyone else doing the $99 gender blood test at 9 weeks through sneakpeek?

Hi ladies? How are you all feeling?

So far, so good. I'm about 8w3d and my nausea has subsided dramatically...in fact, its pretty much gone! I'm trying not to worry or think about it too much. I've heard that its normal because some women adjust to pregnancy better. Any thoughts? Insights?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->