Calling any October OWLS!!!

Oh lovely it's all coming together.
I'd be tempted to pay for scan if I wasn't getting them as its really given me peace of mind. Hopefully after mine tomorrow we can put plan in place to decrease the drugs and think about being a normal patient lol. I'm so sick of taking all the drugs. I started taking them December. I dread the progesterone three times a day as because of spotting I have to put them up my bum (tmi) it freaks me out a bit. I honestly get nervous ate irk an hour before! Lol

It's all for the greater good.

I think we the thread starter can add pages are ge beginning. Perhaps we should add due dates, although they might change?

I never said but this is my first baby, I'm 35.

are there two October Owls groups? I was browsing earlier and thought i'd missed something lol.

So how is everyone doing today? Im waiting to hear back from my doctor on whether or not I will have to continue to inject progesterone. I would love to no longer live by that clock! But other then that all I have to report is that I am praying the weather man's prediction of sleet and icy roads for tonight is true so they will cancel school tomorrow and I wont have to go to work! LOL! But I am totally serious. Im a counselor for public school, and I could really use a day to sleep up and rest! Im exhausted.

Hope you get a day off!

I had my first scan yesterday - it was great!

Wondering if you ladies can help me....

Had my booking appt yesterday and I know I'm supposed to go for bloods at this point. However I don't think the midwife gave me a form for it. I have one form that appears to be for 28 weeks (as that's what it says on it), one for the Down's syndrome test which I know is for when I go for my scan. And then one that is an antenatal booking test form? Which I thought was also for my 12 week scan as it says on it 'gestation for screening - 12 weeks'. Am I completely wrong? Is this form for use now? I will be ringing the midwife tomorrow to check, just looking for some light to be shed. Thanks ladies x

MissR - IDK, I dont get booking forms. In fact my obgyn wont even schedule my first appt with them until they receive all my records from the fertility clinic.

So blood work is back and I am alarmed. My progesterone levels were 11.9 and they want it at 15 before they pull progesterone meds so I was instructed to start back up and come back in a week for another test. But now I am worried that a low progesterone level (and missing the dose last night that they told me not to take) could contribute to miscarriage? anyone know anything about this?

Adr I'm a teacher too. I was wondering when I could stop all the progesterone too.

Yes I think there are two october Owls thread Juliet x

adr, definitely dont think one night off the meds would cause a miscarriage. try not to worry, i know its hard though!
my clinic keeps me on progesterone till 10 weeks, without checking levels, i wonder why they dont check... guess each clinic is different.

how is everyone doing today?
we told MIL tonight and she was very excited :D :D
but symptoms are so annoying... feeling woozy and tired all the time it seems. the backache got better though at least

I have disgusting taste in my mouth. Feeling sick all the time and starving. Feeling moody but keep reminding myself I should be on cloud 9! X

I feel really sick today and have a bad taste too. Did sleep that well last night either so am grumpy as well!

On the plus side I did finally hear from midwife and my booking appointment is next week!!

I feel really sick today and have a bad taste too. Did sleep that well last night either so am grumpy as well!

On the plus side I did finally hear from midwife and my booking appointment is next week!!

Mine isn't until the 23rd March!!! I will be 10 weeks by then. I guess it's my fault for being slightly more relaxed this time round lol.

I honestly didn't expect it to be next week! Thought it'd at least be a few more weeks away! Excited though! Each appointment makes it feel more real! :happydance:

baby, that's great for booking appt!!!

i jumped out of bed and went to store so i could get groceries while husband was still home to watch the kids. well i felt like throwing up the whole way there and most the time in the store, it was an awful feeling :/ then i got some mint gum and that helped a bit. hope to not feel sick during the day when it is just me and the kids.

Today Im feeling nausea and indigestion. The indigestion has been the worst and I cant stop belching.....I have become disgusting.

Hi ladies!

Hi ladies! This is my first and we are super excited. Not to mention scared lol. It's been a LONG road to get here and I'm still letting it sink in :)
Same here!! Very excited since it's our first but a bit scared too :) My date is October 6th. Yay!

My bloated hasn't been going down. My bloat is becoming a bump. I guess we won't be keeping it a secret much longer! We are going to an indoor waterpark Saturday... we will see if my very observant 14 year old step daughter notices. lol

My bloated hasn't been going down. My bloat is becoming a bump. I guess we won't be keeping it a secret much longer! We are going to an indoor waterpark Saturday... we will see if my very observant 14 year old step daughter notices. lol

My bloat is the same, I'm even bloated in the face and look like I have a double chin 😩x

I have bloated face and have put on so much weight already. I'm usually flat chested but I have massive boobs already. Today I tried on three pairs of jeans to find a pair that would fit. I'm today ally amazing at the bloating, pot belly, swelling so soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->