Calling any October OWLS!!!

Sorry guys. I have been out of town. My husband lives in Houston and I stay in Dallas until school lets out. We had spring break so i went to Houston to house hunt for the week. We will be moving in late May or June. Moving 4 hours away while pregnant=fun! said no-one-ever! Anyway, we didnt find our house so the search continues.

I did get my blood results back before I left town. They want a 15 in progesterone and although my levels went up (from 11.4 to 12.9) I am not were they want me to be. So I was instructed to continue my injections and follow -up with my obgyn. So I am officially released to my obgyn and have an appt with them on Thursday. I will be 11 weeks 4 days so i guess they are using that as my 12 week appt. Im hoping I cant stop injections at 12 weeks or at that appointment because (this may be TMI) my rear is so bruised from shots.

adr, i finally got to stop injections last saturday at 10 weeks. my rear is also bruised all over!
we are also on a house hunt. we are selling our place in a couple weeks, living with family in the meantime, and then looking for our next home. its a stressful and busy time.

kortney- that would be so exciting if you could find out gender in a few weeks!!!!

well i am off and on sick all day long.. it stinks because it is hard to plan my day because i dont know how i will feel!

Adr and Juliet - the injections don't sound fun! Good luck finding your new homes! We moved in November, and it's been lovely settling in and knowing we're not moving anywhere for a long time.

Juliet, I feel your pain. I ended up in the ER last night, but thankfully feeling better so far today

Kortney - that is very exciting! I'm looking forward to my next scan, which will be when I am at the end of 1st tri.

My husband and I made an offer on a house yesterday and it was accepted. I havent even seen the home! EEEKK! but we can still back out for up to 10 days and havent had the inspection performed yet. Im going to Houston this weekend to see the house. I have seen pictures online so I hope I love it in person.

Hey, sorry you guys are feeling poorly. I'm still putting on weight, eating stops me feeling sick. It's a nightmare. I'm going to have to get some will power.

I have my first midwife appointment today at my gp clinic. It was an hour and a half filling paperwork in. I chose my hospital and I'm waiting for a scan appointment to come through for my 12 week scan. They have put me in the high risk bracket because of my thyroid issues but at least they will monitor me. Appointment made it feel a bit more real x

adr, yay for house!!! that is so exciting!! that'll be us in a couple of weeks!!

lazy, so exciting it is more real now!!!

Going to my obgyn appt today. I will let you all know how it went when I get back! Wish me luck!

Well after a slight scare I am happy to say all is well. Doctor could not find heartbeat on doppler so we did a vaginal sono and I got to see baby jumping around and hear the heartbeat. Very reassuring. Now I wait again. This time for down syndrome testing results and gender. i will know both by next week!

oh my page hadn't reloaded. so glad you found heartbeat and saw your baby jumping!!!
that is nice you get those results soon and find out gender!

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been on lately. I've had a terrifying 24 hours

It started when I woke up yesterday morning and started gushing bright red blood. I started feeling faint, and almost passed out. I was rushed to the hospital where I stayed for the next 5-6 hours.

After about an hour of waiting and 1 pad later, I was given my own room. They didn't bring be back sooner because I wasn't cramping. We did some blood work and a quick ultrasound. They didn't have a high quality ultrasound machine in the ER, but the doctor said could see "some fetal movement". Doctor asked me to start drinking lots of liquids, because I needed to go to radiology for another ultrasound. So I literally chugged a litre of water and waited in anticipation. I waited ONE FREAKIN' HOUR with a full bladder. Ladies, it hurt to move, hurt to laugh, hurt to do ANYTHING with the full bladder. I started to cry because I held it in so long and it hurt so bad.

I eventually had a second scan, and there we saw our precious joy on the screen. The ultrasound tech said the baby looked good and the heart was beating quickly. I had an apple before the scan, so it might have been the sugar. We went back to the room and the doctor arrived about an hour later. She said the baby "looks good" and that I will have to "watch and wait" to see if I miscarry. She said that bleeding during pregnancy is very common, and to come back if it intensifies or I start bleeding clots. She didn't even check my cervix to see if its still closed.

I left feeling disappointed. Happy that I saw the baby, 11w5d old with a strong heartbeat, but scared because I have to "watch and wait". Tomorrow I'm officially 12 weeks and was preparing to tell more people. Now, I'm not so sure if I will be ready to share my news.

The bleeding has stopped. Just brown discharge now. I don't have any period like cramping. All good signs.

I'm terrified. The ER doctor said I should check in with my family doctor in a few days. This whole ordeal has put me on edge.

That's great news hope87! Hope you have a happy and healthy time for the rest of the pregnancy :)

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been on lately. I've had a terrifying 24 hours

It started when I woke up yesterday morning and started gushing bright red blood. I started feeling faint, and almost passed out. I was rushed to the hospital where I stayed for the next 5-6 hours.

After about an hour of waiting and 1 pad later, I was given my own room. They didn't bring be back sooner because I wasn't cramping. We did some blood work and a quick ultrasound. They didn't have a high quality ultrasound machine in the ER, but the doctor said could see "some fetal movement". Doctor asked me to start drinking lots of liquids, because I needed to go to radiology for another ultrasound. So I literally chugged a litre of water and waited in anticipation. I waited ONE FREAKIN' HOUR with a full bladder. Ladies, it hurt to move, hurt to laugh, hurt to do ANYTHING with the full bladder. I started to cry because I held it in so long and it hurt so bad.

I eventually had a second scan, and there we saw our precious joy on the screen. The ultrasound tech said the baby looked good and the heart was beating quickly. I had an apple before the scan, so it might have been the sugar. We went back to the room and the doctor arrived about an hour later. She said the baby "looks good" and that I will have to "watch and wait" to see if I miscarry. She said that bleeding during pregnancy is very common, and to come back if it intensifies or I start bleeding clots. She didn't even check my cervix to see if its still closed.

I left feeling disappointed. Happy that I saw the baby, 11w5d old with a strong heartbeat, but scared because I have to "watch and wait". Tomorrow I'm officially 12 weeks and was preparing to tell more people. Now, I'm not so sure if I will be ready to share my news.

The bleeding has stopped. Just brown discharge now. I don't have any period like cramping. All good signs.

I'm terrified. The ER doctor said I should check in with my family doctor in a few days. This whole ordeal has put me on edge.

oh gosh how scary fingers crossed for you x

Adr sounds like an exciting week between the house and the scan!

Hope, that sounds like an awful few hours, and certainly puts a bit of a dampener on hitting the end of first trimester. I'm glad the baby is ok

Oh Hope- Im sorry these events have ruined your confidence with announcing, I know you were likely really looking forward to it, as I am too. Your ER visit had a positive outcome tho and I am thankful baby looking healthy. I would follow up with your doctor and then announce. Hang in there!

hope,
i know how scary that is!! i had lots of bleeding with my only other pregnancy but everything turned out fine.

when is your appt with your family doc? im surprised they said "watch and wait"... If there's a heartbeat and a healthy baby on the ultrasound, then that all sounds good! keep your chin up! i think all is going to go well !

Hey. I have my 12 week scan booked for Monday. Anxious to check everything ok. How are you ladies? Xxx

Hi ladies!
Results from my Panorama blood test were resulted out to me by my ob last night on my online health chart... imagine my excitement when I received the email. I log on to my account and the results were BLANK! UGH... I called and left a vm for the results, but the last time I called for results she didn't return my call until the next day. Would I be crazy to to drive the 25 minutes to the office right before they close to try to get them in person?! Lol.
This is the test that shows chromosomal abnormalities and GENDER! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->