Calling any October OWLS!!!

Kortney that's exciting your bloats becoming a bump!!
I feel bloated and puffy all the time.

We moved this weekend which was so tiring and stressful. But happy I'm 9 weeks now! Only 3 more till I'll announce it!

Yey for only three weeks until the reveal! I've started to tell close people because I can't keep it in. Plus I'm acting tired, ill, grumpy, bloated, lazy and not wanting to go places with people. After resting a bit some of the bloat has come off my face. It was crazy bloated now it's just bloated. I've been taking steriods as part of my treatment and I think it's made the bloating worse.

Because of my weight gain due to eating frequently to stop me being sick, I've bought sherbet lemons to suck on rather than eating too many full snacks. I'm trying to swap my naughty things for some healthy options. Still starving tho. Yesterday I had toast for breakfast my lunch at 12 -a medium portion of hot pot. I thought that would be filling and do this trick. By 3.30 I was munching a sandwich and mini side salad then to go completely off the rails my husband wanted a kfc for tea so I had a chicken burger, fries, corn on cob, coke and ice team for dessert. I have never eaten this much food or been this hungry.

Today I've had strawberries for breakfast. I really don't want to have a unhealthy pregnancy so I'm go to try really hard not to eat crap this week... I think I said this last week.

My midwife appointment is 18 th March, I'll be 10.5 weeks x

Lazy daisy so didn't know you'd got your BFP yay, congrats hun xx

Lazy I'm on meds too causing bloated face!!! I call it "puffy" and I hate it. But this is my last week with the meds thankfully. I'm also hungry a lot and trying to get more healthy snacks like carrots and apples. But I still need some a sweets and salts every day. It's hard when eating helps curb the nausea.

How's everyone doing this week? We moved into my mums house. Moving is worse when pregnant!!!

Symptoms are always there but sometimes not too bad. I finally got a decent night sleep last night so that was nice.

This Thursday is ultrasound to follow up on things. Like before baby's been hard to measure.
When's everyone's ultrasounds?

I've still to have my booking in appointment with the midwife so will be another 4/5 weeks before I get a scan.

I have been sick nearly everyday. I am exhausted due to my little one being unwell and waking up most the night.

On no Jen Jen, this is my first pregnancy and probably my last. I was only thinking I don't know how people do this with other little ones to look after. Saying that I have a class of 32 children aged 4-5 that are seriously wearing me out and teaching them whilst feeling sick is making me a bit short tempered. I've wanted to be pregnant forever and I never understood when people told me it wasn't always that fun. I'm on cloud 9 about finally being pregnant and feel like after all I been through I can't complain. I really hope it gets more fun after week 12. Feel bloated like I've been pumped to three times my size, irritable, tired, sick whilst starving at the same time!!! I'm not complaining in anyway, just saying October Owls!!! X

Glad you got the move out the way Juliet.

AFM, I'm starting to feel better. Still nauseous and the eating can be all over the place (still not good with fruit, salad and chicken), but getting better

Lazy and Juliet _ i am right there with you. The fertility meds I was chronically on for two years caused me to really pack on the weight and bloat up probably another 20-25 lbs. I was already at the time of my weight bracket before and then now the fertility weight. Im still on meds too and feel like a balloon not because of baby but because of meds I guess. I have been miserably nauseous in the evenings and the awful indigestion I suffered at 5 and 6 weeks is back .. .....blah! But like Lazy, I dont want people to think I am complaining because I have begged God for this so I am ready for everything good or bad that comes my way!! Im luck to get to experience this and since Im 35 and this is my first, he.she will likely be my last.

I forgot....as far as my next scan or appt. I dont have one scheduled. I was supposed to be released to my obgyn from the fertility doctor last week. But my low progesterone levels left me stuck with the fertility doctor. I go back for a blood test wednesday, and hopefully I will graduate to a "normal" doctor. My records just got sent to the obgyn today, and after they review them I think they will contact me to schedule an appt.

adr, how was the blood test results?

tomorrow is my last appt and u/s at the fertility clinic and then i graduate to my regular OBGYN!! i feel like i need this appt to help reassure me that everything is okay. i've been uneasy lately. but i feel sick all the time so i know im still pregnant... just worried!

startd,
it went really well! just got back a bit ago. saw baby and got a measurement finally, right on track. and baby moved around, it was great!!! 163 HB. I am finally feeling some relief.

Fantastic news Juliet!

How is everyone else feeling?

yay for scans!!!

how is everyone feeling??

i am having all-day sickness and it is terrible. i didn't even have it like this with my prior pregnancy to the twins.
because i feel awful, i am starting to tell friends so they know why i am not up for so many things.

I've had up and down days with my sickness one day I'm fine and then the next I feel rough.
We have all been poorly with coughs and colds which has exhausted me and a 2 year old who thinks 5am is a good time to wake up every morning!!!

We still haven't told anyone but may tell my mum today.

The nausea hit me Thursday and did lighten up this morning but back full force tonight. With my DS I had no nausea but this one is completely different :)

I've just been EXHAUSTED! I have an appt tmrw with my regular ob and will schedule my first appt with my high risk doc. Hoping it will be around 14 1/2 weeks, so we can find out gender! Getting close to gender scans for some of us! :)

I've just been EXHAUSTED! I have an appt tmrw with my regular ob and will schedule my first appt with my high risk doc. Hoping it will be around 14 1/2 weeks, so we can find out gender! Getting close to gender scans for some of us! :)

We don't get gender scans until 20 weeks here in the uk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->