Calling any October OWLS!!!

kortney, any updates on your bloodwork???

lazy, good luck at your appt monday!

I just had my (almost) 12 week appt! i am so excited, everything went really well! i got to see baby and baby was moving around a lot! very exciting! now i have to get to the bloodwork... hopefully I will go into the lab monday or tuesday. yay!

We are getting our little BOY that was prayed so much for! :)
It's a BOY! Eeks!

Glad your appt went well juliet. How was baby measuring?

Congrats on the boy!!!!!!!!!! My best friend announced today she's having a boy!!!

Baby was measuring good, a day ahead due date she said but I think the crown to rump measurement is just an estimate. Baby waved, it was cute :) made everything so real!

How's everyone else?

I was told I would receive my Harmony results last week. Still waiting. Im getting anxious and annoyed that I havent heard anything and I submitted blood for the test 10 days ago. I was told it would take a week, but a week has come and gone. Im calling them Monday...until them the wait continues.

Congrats on a boy.

My sickness has kicked in. In bed:-(( will have to get myself to scan later x

Hi everyone I am due October 3 :) don't know gender yet but hoping to find out next week. I feel like it's another girl though!

bm11 - im due October 3rd too! Still waiting for the doctors call about gender and down syndrome testing results tho :(

lazydaisys - Hope you feel better!

bm11 - im due October 3rd too! Still waiting for the doctors call about gender and down syndrome testing results tho :(

lazydaisys - Hope you feel better!

yay! I feel like I have seen a lot of other people on here due on the 3rd, seems like a popular date :haha:

Mind Blown!!! I was so certain that I was pregnant with a boy, but we are having a girl! and my down syndrome testing (Harmony) came back and in all 3 areas we rated 1/10,000 which is low risk! Good news all around!

Yay! Congratulations on your baby girl! Is she your first baby? Girls are really fun. Funnily enough I did think I was having a boy last time and I had a girl. This time I feel like it's a girl so maybe it will be a boy. So who knows! :haha:

This is my first pregnancy, but not my first baby. My husband and I adopted a little girl 9 years ago, so we have a daughter. My husband had his heart set on a boy, so it will take him a bit to adjust to the idea of another girl, but he will be fine. This will likely be our only pregnancy since we are in our late 30's and we had such a hard time conceiving, so I think he is in a sense "mourning" the loss of the idea that he will ever have a son. But we are very excited, neither of us ever thought we would get here and we wanted a healthy baby first and fore most so we are very blessed and he knows that.

adr, congrats on baby girl!!!!!!!!! what a blessing!!!

welcome bm11!!!!! im due a week after on 10/10!!!!

I'm getting frustrated with trying to get genetic testing done. Last time, my insurance covered it because of my advanced maternal age. This time, with a different doctor and a different brand of test, they denied it and said that procedure is on the government "no pay" list.

So I spent yesterday calling several testing companies to figure out my cost if I'm paying cash. I found one that said they will cover 100% of the cost if my insurance denies it, but now I can't figure out a way to get the damn test done! My doctor's office only does one brand, which will cost me $954. I called a local lab, and that's the only brand they do as well.

I've been leaving messages with billing and with the midwife since Monday, and no one has called me back. I'm getting nervous about the timing, because if there are serious issues, we will have to think long and hard about the pregnancy, and the further I get along, the harder it will be.

sorry mh, that does sound frustrating. hope it gets resolved soon!

hows everyone feeling?

im about 13 weeks now and starting to feel for the most part a lot better. today i had some stomach pains but other than that the nausea is so much better and not any heartburn anymore. slowly telling friends as i see them. still happy from seeing my little bouncing bean at my 12 week appt :D

Hi all sorry I've been Awol.
All quiet here the ms comes and goes .
I finally told my mum yesterday (actually she guessed). She would believe me to start with lol. I feel so much better now someone else knows.
I have my 12 week scan on weds and then will start to tell a few more people. It's getting difficult to hide now as I have quite a belly.

Hi all, hope everybody is well and feeling good.

Congrats on everyone who has found out what they are having! Very jealous but OH wants to wait until 20 week scan to find out gender... I am finding it quite hard and frustrating as I want to go out and start preparing!

My Down's syndrome test also came back and was put at low risk at 1/47000, which is great. Glad everyone else got good results too xx

glad to hear other people are showing too. i was surprised about my belly. i was overweight to start but i am still getting an obviously bump forming at only 13 weeks! maybe bc it is my second pregnancy? and the first was twins so i'm stretched out?

miss we are waiting till 20 week scan too.... 7 more weeks... agony!

Seems like an age away! I have just under 6 weeks and so tempted to just go for a quick private gender scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->