Calling any October OWLS!!!

Joining in!

I should be due around October 8th. My first appt is tomorrow. I'm so nervous and excited!

Congrats! I'm just 3 days ahead of you! Wishing you a h&h 9 months!!!

Welcome dandi and anyone else with is new!!!!
Fun many of us have same due date

Hey ladies! How is everyone feeling?
I'm quite anxious for my beta results I should get back in the morning. It was so hard working tonight and knowing they were RIGHT THERE... I'm an ed nurse, but it is a big no no to pull your own records. Which seems RIDICULOUS to me, but whatever!

ttc, how nerve racking!!! report here as soon as you find out!

well i am doing blah... i have all these cravings and discomforts. then tonight i did my vaginal endometrim progresterone insert, and out came a little brown discharge. i know it's nothing i should worry about, but i do worry :/ :/

I must be mad I feel so good I ended up going for an 8 mile run his morning
:wacko:
Still no sickness or feeling too tired and my appetite is normal if it wasn't for the lack of AF i would think I wasn't pregnant.
Last time i found out I felt sick straight away lol.

Oh jen! That's how I was with my girls! No worries! (Besides I probably run 8 miles in a month!)

Results came back GREAT! they are supposed to be doubling every 72-96 hours at this point and mine are doubling every 37 hours! Thank goodness I already know there are TWO in there... or my mind would be spinning with molar pregnancy concerns as well as multiples. Our numbers suggest BOTH babies are growing appropriately! :) by lmp I am 5+4, but I think I am actually 5+2... my results were 6529 as of yesterday! :)

Great news Ttc! Sounds like you have two healthy babies cooking :) has the news settled in that it is twins yet? How did DH react? X

Dh took it better than I thought. We have been working a lot, so haven't had much time together. I can't wait for my u/s! I'm very interested to see what is going on in there. I still feel like we are in limbo. I don't think it will really feel real until I see TWO heartbeats.

Oh jen! That's how I was with my girls! No worries! (Besides I probably run 8 miles in a month!)

Results came back GREAT! they are supposed to be doubling every 72-96 hours at this point and mine are doubling every 37 hours! Thank goodness I already know there are TWO in there... or my mind would be spinning with molar pregnancy concerns as well as multiples. Our numbers suggest BOTH babies are growing appropriately! :) by lmp I am 5+4, but I think I am actually 5+2... my results were 6529 as of yesterday! :)

Brilliant news x

well had a bad red bleed during the night. went for blood draw this morning to see how the numbers look. they said an ultrasound under 6 week wouldn't show anything so they wont have me in till next week like planned.
preparing for the worst :/

Oh no Juliet. Fingers crossed for you. Could be a subchorionic hemorrhage. As for seeing nothing before 6 weeks that is not always true. I would press for an ultrasound.

I wonder if you're right about the subchronic hemmorhage because I think that's what I had in my last pregnancy. It wasn't until 2nd tri though. I'll have to look at my old records.

They said my beta was in the 6,000s and that was good but I thought it would be higher by now. I'll try to hang in there till Wednesday. It's just rough being uncertain of things. I've never had a miscarriage before but I'm trying to emotional prepare myself just in case.

I hope I'll be staying in October Owls with you all.

Sorry to hear this Juliet. I'm hoping everything is good for you. As baby love has said, maybe try and push for ultrasound? X

Hi Ladies,

I got my BFP 2 days ago, I already have a daughter who will be two in May and according to the online calculator I am due 19th October so I was hoping to join you ladies!
It is good to have someone to talk because so far only DH knows!

I got my blood test results back today and they were good, I just hate the waiting game... I won't feel too safe until the dating scan to make sure all is okay...

P.s hope everything is okay Juliet!

oh no Juliet! SH's are VERY common even in first tri. fx for you. 6000's are GREAT! mine were 6529 at 5+3, with twinsies! surely they are doing a repeat beta? as for not doing an u/s until next week... I know the wait is hard, BUT you are likely to not see a hb at a scan if you had it today... then it is standard practice to wait AT LEAST one week for the next scan, which they would likely order to make sure of viability. SO when all is said and done... you are more likely to have "answers" sooner if you can hold off until your scan next week. what day is it again? i'm praying that the bleeding is holding off for you and little one!!!

Welcome RACHEL!!!! Congrats!

I hope everyone is doing well! It is FREEZING outside here today. I need some springtime weather and FRESH AIR!!!

As for BABIES, we are doing well. Still feeling twice as pregnant as I ever have before, so that's great! This nausea, fatigue, and sore bbs are quite the reassurance over here! HAHA... big change since my girls barely gave me sx's until I was like 6+ weeks and then I was just tired all the time.

Sorry for blowing up the page! lol
Rachel, when is the anticipated dating scan???

Finally felt a little sick today but soon sorted that and ate something lol.
Also phoned the Doctors to see if I need to see him or book straight in with the midwife, would be easier to book straight in but nope I have to see the Doctor and not until next Thursday. It's so difficult to get an appointment at our surgery so he is going to phone me.

My LG is with her granny for two days (which she loves) but I am missing her loads I'm wondering if it's hormonal as I feel quite sad. It normally doesn't bother me.

Hi ladies, joining in. We found out January 29th were expecting! My EDD is October 2nd. I was put at 6weeks 5days this past Wednesday. Baby had a strong HB, but a bleed showed up on the US. Which has me pretty nervous. The doctor I saw scared the crap out of me and told me to prepare myself for a MC :(. After coming on here they seem somewhat common. I have another appt in 2 weeks. Staying positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->