Calling any October OWLS!!!

I don't blame you. I was so happy when I was able to reschedule mine from Friday to tuesday! :) only 2 more sleeps then a bright and early 830 appt Tuesday morning!

I've only been off of the pill for 3 weeks!! Been feeling pretty bleurgh, so did 3 x tests this morning, the witch isn't due to Friday...and oooohhh; all 3 tests are positive!!:cloud9: So I found out at 3 weeks and 3 days, makes me due October 30th!

Hi new ladies!

I have booked my ultrasound in but it is not for another 3 weeks! I hate waiting.

Good luck with all the scans!
Rachel

I'm feeling what I'm afraid to admit as possibly "too good." My sx's have close to disappeared yesterday and this morning. :( my mommy gut is telling me that I will not be getting good news in the morning. I'm heartbroken already. I know it's not 100%, but I was having twice the normal sx's and now... none. Such a stark change is not a good sign. Ugh....

I'm feeling what I'm afraid to admit as possibly "too good." My sx's have close to disappeared yesterday and this morning. :( my mommy gut is telling me that I will not be getting good news in the morning. I'm heartbroken already. I know it's not 100%, but I was having twice the normal sx's and now... none. Such a stark change is not a good sign. Ugh....

x x x

I'm not having many symptoms right now either, but they can easily come and go as hormones surge and level out. Don't be discouraged until you know something for sure. If everything is ok, you're baby needs that positive energy! Fingers crossed that tomorrow is nothing but good news and reassurance.

you&me, congrats on your BFP!!!

Rachel, 3 weeks does feel like forever away! how far along wll you be then?

Kortney, don't be discouraged!! hang in there, tomorrow you'll know more. Does "sx's" mean symptoms? cause mine have changed too. it feels less obvious to me that I'm pregnant, but I am sure it's just my body and hormones changing around.
I really hope it is your body just adjusting to being pregnant and that tomorrow you'll have good news to share :hugs:

Yes, it does mean symptoms. Just makes me so nervous Cuz it is definitely not what I was expecting to happen with 2 babies being in there. Hopefully at least one of them is thriving!
Less than 24 hours now... I guess time will tell!

Kourtney, as others have said, try and stay positive... I know that's easier said than done! Symptoms come and go and hopefully your body has just adjusted. Hoping ou have good news in the morning x

kortney- i'll be checking on here in the mornng! fingers crossed all is well! when i was pregnant with my twins, i didn't have many symptoms at all at the weeks you are at.

how is everyone else feeling?? October seems so far away to me. A friend recently told me she is pregnant, due in September. I want to tell her but I need to wait till my u/s Wednesday! 2 more sleeps for me now :)

My names Rachael too, I found out on the 19th Jan at 5dp5dt, I've got my scan at 1.30 this afternoon, excited yet terrified!!
I've hardly had any symptoms either! X

How are we all today?

Exhaustion and nausea have set in, it doesnt help that my little girl was sick in the night last night. How I managed not to throw up I do not know.
I'm trying to keep walking and eating well but it's not happening :(. I feel so bloated all of the time.

kortney- how did the appt go??? eagerly waiting to find out! praying its all good news.

welcome Racheal!

Jen, I am SO bloated and exhausted too. My little kids have been extra needy it seems, or maybe my patience is low. But I feel tired so early in the day. I felt so bloated for several days or even weeks in a row now. I still have an appetite though :/ but haven't done my regular walking :/

Also keen to hear an update kourtney, hope all went well for you today x

Jules I know what you mean, I seem to lose my patience with LO much easier these days. Very moody and emotional right now, which I hate! I am struggling to find LO a pre school that has spaces left as she is sooo eager to go, and would be good to get into a routine before baby gets here!

I had an appt scheduled tomorrow that I didn't remember, then scheduled another for next week! So glad I get to go in tomorrow now. So hoping this bleed that appeared on the ultrasound last week will be gone!

Hi girls. Sorry have not been on. Fatigue and nausea have become me lol. Ultrasound today showed a heart rate of 128 bpm and we heard it! Yay. Next ultrasound is march 3rd. Hope and pray everything stays going strong.

kortney- how did things go?? ive checked on here a couple times today!!

baby- that is great!
ready- have a great appt!
miss- a preschool would be lovely, hope you can find one!!

Bad visit at ob yesterday. Looks like one baby has vanished and other is going to be a blighted ovum. :( another ultrasound and appt scheduled for Monday, but I'm far from anticipating good news. Sac measured 19mm or 5+4. I was 6+2. No yolk seen still. Beta is still rising appropriately, but a yolk at the very least should have been visualized with a sac that big.

awww Kortney :hugs:
sounds like there's still a slight chance things could catch up??? keep us posted.

well super bummed out here too. they found a sac but no fetus. he said it was 50/50 chance, could go either way. the sac was at the opposite end of where the wand does the ultrasound, so that could've been part of it. but i am preparing for bad news. i went in for more bloodwork, results in morning and ultrasound again in a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->