Calpol or Medised

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
After my Calpol question a wee while ago I decided to go for Medised instead after more than plenty of you said they preferred ...

Just curious really what % of people use/used!

I voted Calpol - I meant Medised!

Calpol, I've never heard of medised either

i have heard alot about medised but i have never tired it, i will when Adam starts teething..

Calpol i find rubbish, it never touched my kids so i have always used baby nerufen with them.

x

https://www.medised.co.uk

Sold in all chemists :D

I voted wrong :dohh:

I added Nurofen & other to the list :D

Didn't think of nurofen actually

More info:
https://www.nurofenforchildren.co.uk

YOu can get a guide also:
https://www.nurofenforchildren.co.uk/explore/questionnaire.php

Used Medised with last baby, seemed much more effective than calpol

Medised I use now, as I think Calpol is rotten! It never used to be, but for some reason like Layla said it does nothing!

Medised is good as it has an anti hystamine (sp) in it so clears snuffly noses and mucus, and aids sleep-I dont know about the latter as Rebecca seems to go hyper on it!:rofl:

But Medised imo is far better!

medised by far! calpol is just sugared water :rofl:

Ky is hyper from Calpol, so Medised or Neuofen, but I prefer Medised.

I think most people buy Calpol because its the first thing you realate to with baby for some reason isn't it. I'd never have thought to buy medised without having posted the calpol thread a while back.

I used either a paracetamol suspension that I get from the docs (not pumped full of E numbers like Calpol, which we used to use) or Medised. I only use Medised at night because of how drowsy it makes my kids.

I used either a paracetamol suspension that I get from the docs (not pumped full of E numbers like Calpol, which we used to use) or Medised. I only use Medised at night because of how drowsy it makes my kids.
Snap Kina

hmm i've never heard of medised..i'll have to try it cus calpol doesnt touch Oliver! x

I think most people buy Calpol because its the first thing you realate to with baby for some reason isn't it. I'd never have thought to buy medised without having posted the calpol thread a while back.

yeah i agree with ya wobbles...plus its tastes nice :wacko: x

medised is same flavour hun ...

btw how are you?

oooh not bad thanks hun, little tired and feelin sorry for Oliver, but gettin there! Hope your doin ok! xx

Doing well :D

Been wondering how things are & asked Lauren once but didn't want to be a nosey cow :blush: or look like one anyway x

lol dont worry, i wouldnt think that, its nice to know people care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"