Came back.....confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just read all this :haha: i'm bored, just wondering what the teen parenting section is?! i've never seen it lol

:rofl: I was on here 24/7 during school so I got to "chat happy" then I realized how close I was to "addict" so I decided to post and post and post! :rofl:

Lol Andrea aren't you only 5'1?? I'm like 5'9 or so :haha: I think that gives me an advantage. But guess what...!!!!!!! Lol you all are going to think I'm a freak for this.....

yesss :cry:

I know what your gunna sayy but.... What?!

What? What? What? What?

Shes gunna pick on me cause its hard to wipe my ass with this huge thing sticking out the pront of me cause I got little t rex arms :cry: :rofl:

Lol and Andrea and autumn, I'm sorry you guys won't be able to wipe your ass for a while :sad2:

Lol I just took the BEST crap... And you know what else.... :rofl: gosh I'm glad I'm not embarrased easy!! :rofl:

I can wipe my own ass!!!!

I cant wait till you get constipated from those iron pills :rofl::rofl:

jk lololol

hahaha yeah i hope you get Diahrea now lol i totally spelled that wrong lol

Flush toilet.... CHECK!! Lol. I love how I sit on the toilet while on bnb! :rofl:
but Andrea.... I love your trex arms :flower:

LOLLL omg you guys are so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

That reminds me of that movie Big Daddy when the kid is like, " But I wipe my own ass!"

:rofl:

my ex is telling me how wonderful my boobs used to be, me thinks someone is trying to con me into sending them pictures. xD faaaiiiillllllllllllllllll, wheres that whale, I should send it to him.

That reminds me of that movie Big Daddy when the kid is like, " But I wipe my own ass!"

ahhaha totallu thinking the same thing i love the court seen when he is like but i wipe my own ass! its so funny and sad at the same time

That didnt sound like I thought it would :dohh: lmao

Ooohhh my gosh!! You DID now! Lol Andrea can let you know first hand I said the same thing yesterday!! :rofl:

:blush: sorry Skye, I'm definitely someone who's NOT very shy!

ahhaha totallu thinking the same thing i love the court seen when he is like but i wipe my own ass! its so funny and sad at the same time

We sooo said this last night on maries status. Me and skye talk about our asses being cleaned alot :shrug: hahaha

Yeah, yous do :rofl:

Probably because, very very soon yous won't be able to HAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"