• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Came back.....confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shrug: come on over Andrea you can flush the toilet for me! I defintely just ment to write toilet and it came out hooker at first :haha:

I understand. I wipe until my butt bleeds. :rofl:

i just use A LOT of toilet paper like mounds and mounds of it hahaha

OMG ANDREA I THINK I LOVE YOU HAHAHAHA so posting that video on my facebook

:shrug: come on over Andrea you can flush the toilet for me! I defintely just ment to write toilet and it came out hooker at first :haha:

You just want me over there because your one of those creepers on the internet. EVERYONE SKYEBO IS A FAKE. :haha::haha:

I am pretty sure skyebo is the biggest fake like everything just doesnt add up!

Skye i am done with your lies just tell the truth! your the new toy just admit it! :muaha:

:rofl: my brother was like "what's so funny" then he heard it and was like "what the hell is that?!"

Why does BnB crash for me every night at 11:45?!

And Im sorry Skye I couldnt keep your secret any longer. They were catching on. You OBVIOUSLY stuff your shirt to make yourself look pregnant. and you photoshop your pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back