Came back.....confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i'm kind of addicted too :blush: I'm at 4000 almost and have been on since December! :rofl: the END of December!

LOL. Yeah that's really a lot. I wasn't posting much during my pregnancy, I probably had 2,000 posts at the beginning of this year, than I started going crazy, posting ALL THE TIME. I'm sure it might go down a lot once your LO is here though so enjoy BNBing all the time!!

Let's all keep up talking so I can reach my 6,000th post!

you've gotta be the fastest freakin typer, 6,000 posts! no idea how you girls do it lol

I don't think I'd be able to if I didn't have a secretarial job, haha! Half of the time I'm at work I'm constantly BNBing.. :D :D

xD that explains it!
If this were over in Teen Parenting it would have been locked ages ago.

HAHA. yeah it would've been! Teen pregnancy is like favoritized over teen parenting for some reason :D

I guess maybe they think pregnancy means the girls are more hormonal? Versus us moms are just sleep deprived. :shrug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chrissy and I can tell the future!

Ohhhh Andrea... Don't get me started!! :rofl: maybe I need to just take a shit break.. Go wipe my ass.. And come back?! :haha::haha:

:rofl: I think being able to wipe your ass is actually quite relaxing!! Once you cant you get all frustrated :Hissy:

LOL well then I REALLY better enjoy it!

I cant wait because you pick on me your going to be bigger than me and wont beable to reach back there without a stick :rofl:

lol except I've got longer arms :p hahahahah. :rofl:

true I cant do much with my t rex arms :help:

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
.......•.¸.•´
....¸.•´
... (
☻/
/▌♥♥
/ \ ♥♥

I wanna see how many posts I have. I don't have many =/

ONE MORE POST.. OK I'm going over to the milestone thread! YAAAAAAAAAAY

i love how off topic this thread is now. :)

its very off topic..... But when you get 6,000 i think you should get a bnb cap n gown :amartass:

wooooooooooohoooooooo!
Hellssssssssss yeah! Almost theeeeeeeeeere!:amartass:

its almost like graduating! But i think better :rofl: Graduation is a boring ceremony. We should make a post for you hahahaha

hahaha yeah! Lol that'd be hilarious!! Soo close.

woohoooo!!!!!!

6,001 :D
Now it's going to take me FOREVER to get to 7,000!

:rofl: I was on here 24/7 during school so I got to "chat happy" then I realized how close I was to "addict" so I decided to post and post and post! :rofl:

Lol Andrea aren't you only 5'1?? I'm like 5'9 or so :haha: I think that gives me an advantage. But guess what...!!!!!!! Lol you all are going to think I'm a freak for this.....

Let's all keep up talking so I can reach my 6,000th post!

you've gotta be the fastest freakin typer, 6,000 posts! no idea how you girls do it lol

I don't think I'd be able to if I didn't have a secretarial job, haha! Half of the time I'm at work I'm constantly BNBing.. :D :D

xD that explains it!
If this were over in Teen Parenting it would have been locked ages ago.

HAHA. yeah it would've been! Teen pregnancy is like favoritized over teen parenting for some reason :D

I guess maybe they think pregnancy means the girls are more hormonal? Versus us moms are just sleep deprived. :shrug:

Haha that is true.
Sleep deprived, sexually deprived, etc etc.. :D :D

:rofl: I was on here 24/7 during school so I got to "chat happy" then I realized how close I was to "addict" so I decided to post and post and post! :rofl:

Lol Andrea aren't you only 5'1?? I'm like 5'9 or so :haha: I think that gives me an advantage. But guess what...!!!!!!! Lol you all are going to think I'm a freak for this.....

yesss :cry:

I know what your gunna sayy but.... What?!

yesss :cry:

I know what your gunna sayy but.... What?!

What? What? What? What?

Lol I just took the BEST crap... And you know what else.... :rofl: gosh I'm glad I'm not embarrased easy!! :rofl:

I can wipe my own ass!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back