• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Came back.....confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh that'd be so creepy!! :wacko: lol I think I scared myself!! Hahaha definitely gave myself goosebumps!! :haha: I love how it's just us now :dohh:

Hahaha its down to 3 now that you said something :haha:

OMG i cant wait to meet your TWIN skye!!! is she gonna come out as a baby you or adult you?

OMG i cant wait to meet your TWIN skye!!! is she gonna come out as a baby you or adult you?

Lol I think my twin is a boy :haha: and I got lucky. He just started growing ablut.. Ehhh. 6.5 months ago?! Hahaha

hahahahahhaha that would be so fricken scary if that really happened

I'm soooo glad I was not on BnB when all the drama of this thread went down. :wacko: I'm going to have to scroll through once Aria falls back to sleep and see wtf is up with Skye having a twin? I can't deal with another hollyhunter. :haha:

:holly: :holly: :holly:

:haha: Skyes twin was in the thing that she had cut but her va jay jay and just didnt tell us.

Does anyone want to get t-rex dna and then make a mini t-rex for me because i really want to put one in my purse and then if someones rude to me ill sick my t-rex on them hahaha :) BUT SERIOUSLY! :awww: thats what i want to do to it hahahha

Does anyone want to get t-rex dna and then make a mini t-rex for me because i really want to put one in my purse and then if someones rude to me ill sick my t-rex on them hahaha :) BUT SERIOUSLY! :awww: thats what i want to do to it hahahha

I have trex in me with my short arms. RAWRRRRR. :haha:

:haha: Skyes twin was in the thing that she had cut but her va jay jay and just didnt tell us.

:rofl:

That's so weird. How the hell did THAT discussion come up? :dohh: I'll have some interesting reading to do in the morning. :haha:

Yeaaaaaaaah totally didn't read all of this but LOL Amy :hugs:

& Desi I have to say that I actually agree with you on a lot that you've said in this thread, I know we butt heads a lot but thats probably just because we are both opinionated lol :hugs:

So to add onto the randomness, I sooooooooooooo want to go to 5 Guys Burgers and get a bacon cheese burger

Yeaaaaaaaah totally didn't read all of this but LOL Amy :hugs:

& Desi I have to say that I actually agree with you on a lot that you've said in this thread, I know we butt heads a lot but thats probably just because we are both opinionated lol :hugs:

So to add onto the randomness, I sooooooooooooo want to go to 5 Guys Burgers and get a bacon cheese burger

Are you pregnant again? :haha: jk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back