Camping this weekend. You can call me crazy!

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
So. Josh, myself & my husband and my parents are going camping this weekend for the atlantic grandprix weekend... Not my idea, but hey I thought we could give it a try as no hotels were available and I really REALLY wanted to go so I could spend ore time with my man.

I can't stop thinking this is going to be such a hassle...
Any of you have done this before with a 4month old??? How did it go? Any tips?

I've thought of buying enough bottles so I do have to clean anything and buying ready to drink formula with a cooler to keep the leftovers cold... Am I nuts?

I dont have anything to recommend, as I've never been camping before EVER; nonetheless with a baby. But Good Luck! Sounds like it might be fun! :D

We brought the playpen for Connor to sit/play in so he wouldn't have to be by the fire and we could see him. Something to put over the playpen to keep bugs out is nice too. He had a really good time and was held by his grandparents most of the time which I'm sure will be your case as well! Luckily I didn't have to worry about the bottle thing, I just popped out my boob, lol!!

Good luck&Enjoy. Dont have advice as I am defnitely not a 'happy camper'.Hopefully there arent people having drunken BBQ's near you.That would disrupt the LO's sleep. I'm sure everyone will help with washing bottles etc.

good luck but i have help for u i dnt do camping x

No advice at all (sorry :rofl:) except that the ready made formula cartons sound like a good idea. Just wanted to say that I want to come with you! I love camping! Hope you have a lovely time x

your as nutty as a fruit cake :rofl: but I hope you have a great time :hugs:

Thanks girls! The bug net is a great idea I hadn't thought of that !!!!!!

Yeah I'm really nuts... !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->