Can’t stop testing!!!

jenniferannex

Reaction score
Anyone else? I’ve spent so much money on tests and I’m constantly checking they’re going darker. Then I’ve bought Digis and got 2-3 but now I’m waiting to test again to get my 3+ Weeks. I’m so nervous and worried this time round and it’s driving me mad.
I know I need to stop testing but I can’t help it!
I think I’m going to book an early reassurance scan as I don’t think I can wait until January for my 12 week one!

I definitely say push for the early scan if you think that will help. I always push for one with each of my pregnancies because, after miscarrying three times, I'm a constant POAS addict if I'm not reassured of a heartbeat, which ends up to me spending wayyy more money than I care to admit on pee sticks :haha:

I had a load of cheap tests off amazon and I tested daily for over a week but I have calmed down now!! Im getting a scan at 8 weeks (12th dec) and it cant come quickly enough. Totally understand where you are coming from. If it helps your anxiety then do ask for a scan. Good luck and best wishes x

Thank you both! It’s so nerve wracking waiting so I think I’m going to go ahead and book an early scan. I just can’t wait until January I think I’ll drive myself insane!

I'm exactly the same!! Since my BFP yesterday I've already taken 5 tests :shy:

Same here!!! I have taken 10 tests already lol. I had a bunch of ics. Today my test was almost as dark as the control line so I need to stop. My first appt isn't until Jan 15th and I'm a wreck. The only thing good about going through fertility treatments with my 2nd is all of the early scans. The wait is stressing me out.

I was the same. I spent a fortune on tests!

Aww I'm the same I've checked my progression like mad with tests and I've booked a reassurance scan privately because i dont think the reason "im a paranoid emotional wreck" quite cuts it lol.
I'll be 6+2 when i have my scan and with my son we saw the hb then so fingers crossed all is well and this little pip is a sticky one x

Glad to know I’m not the only one. It’s so hard!! I’ve resisted doing one today but I know I’ll end up doing one tomorrow! Going to book a scan tomorrow I think for when im slightly over 6 weeks!

Booking a scan sounds like a good idea to put your mind at ease :)

Yes definitely book the early scan if you can, it's always nice to hear a heartbeat for reassurance<3 and I have also been testing a lot. Will be going on another haul tomorrow probably:dohh::haha:

Ahh i cant wait for that!! :cloud9: Im thinking of booking it for 3 weeks time just to be sure i'll be over 6 weeks as I'm not 100% sure on dates.

Yep me, in fact I ordered a test off amazon last night which should arrive today as I'm so desperate to see the line get darker. I had an early scan last time which was around 7 weeks and you could see everything then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->