can anyone help? could i be ovulating?

poppielia

Reaction score
hi girls.
my d&c was 2 weeks ago yesterday after finding an empty sack. i should have been 10 weeks when they did the d&c.

i nposted yesterday saying that the bleeding had stopped and that all i was getting was a slightly beige coloured jelly when i wiped myself. and that for the past two days i got my first negative opk's....i had been testing positive while pregnant and during the loss and after the d&c.

well today i have got loads off jelly stuff coming away, it was on my knickers and when i wipe too, its almost clear with a tiny beige tinge to it.

ive just done another opk (a clearblue digi one which is what i have been using the past 4 days) and ive got a smilely face but got none yesterday and the day before!!!
also i am still getting a positive 1-2 weeks on the clearblue digi pregnancy tests.

what could be going on?
could i be ovulating? if so how when the pregnancy test is still showing a positive.

we havnt had nookie since the operation as i was still spotting up until 2 days ago...we was going to leave nookie until monday (just for fun) but should we now go for it tonight and tomorrow?

i am terribly confused now.
thanks in advance

Hi Sorry for your loss.

have your HCG levels gone back to normal? if they had i would go to the doctors.
xx

Hi Sorry for your loss.

have your HCG levels gone back to normal? if they had i would go to the doctors.
xx

my doctors wont monitor my hcg levels so i am having to rely on pregnancy tests hun. whats confusing me is 2 days of negative opks and then getting a positive today and lots of jelly stuff coming away.

am utterly baffled!
thanks

I had a natural miscarriage on the 16th April and my hcg did not go down until 14th May! I thought with a DnC that hcg levels would go down straight away but i am not too sure
Is there any chance you could be pregnant? How many tests have you done? xx

I had a natural miscarriage on the 16th April and my hcg did not go down until 14th May! I thought with a DnC that hcg levels would go down straight away but i am not too sure
Is there any chance you could be pregnant? How many tests have you done? xx

lol. ive done a test every day since the d&c hun and the lines have got fainter and fainter over the past 2 weeks. i am now getting no lines on the internet cheapy tests but still getting positives on the clearblue digis.....we havnt had nookie since the d&c so no, unfortunatly i couldnt be pregnant hun...wish i was:shrug:

Its mega strange because normally you dont get false positives on the digi's... I really do not know unless the digi test is faulty!.
I read somewhere online that after D&C it takes 10 days for hcg levels to go below 5. so yours should be back down, but everyones body is different.
Really hope you get answers on this one its baffeling. xx

I think maybe it could be HCG levels that are still present. xxx

yeah i know it deffo means there is still hcg there from the last pregnancy. what i am confused about is how i got two days of negative opk's but am now getting positives again....unlss i am about to ovulate....but i dont see how i can be if there is still hcg in my body.
mega confused.com:wacko:

Hi Sorry for your loss.

xx

my doctors wont monitor my hcg levels so i am having to rely on pregnancy tests hun. whats confusing me is 2 days of negative opks and then getting a positive today and lots of jelly stuff coming away.

am utterly baffled!
thanks

Hi Poppielia

Sorry about your loss :hug:

Naughty of your doctors not to check your hcg.

I natural mc 2 days after it started my hcg was 74 and a week later it was zero on the next test. It probably went to zero by the 3rd day I think.

I believe I ovualted approx 10-12 days later as I got positive opk. Was testing daily out of curiosity plus me and dp thought we wanted to try straight away.

Anyways you could have ovulated - hard to know without knowing your hcg levels. Understand how you must feel but yet also feel your hcg levels should have be zero as d&c should have rid all product if my understanding is right.

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->