Can anyone help please?

Doodlebug28

Reaction score
I need some opinions. I noticed some milk coming from my nipples
( obviously lol ). This would be my first pregnancy. Could this be a symptom or could this happen when my body goes through its regular monthly cycle? Thanks!!

Hi there,
Are you saying you already got a bfp, or you are still ttc ?
Are you sure this was not sweat or discharge ?

I will be taking a test Monday..no bfp yet. It could be discharge..sorry i should have said that. I have never had this happen but then again I dont normally look for things like this.....it could be nothing but I thought I would ask! I appreciate the response!

I've heard that can be a symptom so maybe promising! Fx'd for you! Gl!

i had stuff leaky from boobs to out of only a few ducts got scans done on them to rule out things being wrong

sometimes having high prolactin cause leaky nipples,
even men can have leaky boobs its common apperntly specially if you squeeze them checking

dont squeeze them if thats what your doing as i got told can do more bad than good as can raise your prolactin levels and having high prolactin can stop you falling pregnant

A specific hormone, prolactin, plays a large role in the production and secretion of milk within the breast. Hyperprolactinemia occurs when too much prolactin is secreted from the pituitary gland in the brain, leading to milk production without pregnancy.

According to the University of Washington, hyperprolactinemia may be caused by a type of brain cancer called prolactinoma, a tumor that secretes prolactin. Hyperprolactinemia can also be caused as a side effect of taking other medications, or other hormone imbalances. If you experience milk secretion when you are not pregnant, visit your doctor.

Read more: https://www.livestrong.com/article/110027-causes-breast-leakage/#ixzz2YzNFFsnj

Thanks! I will see how this turns out and when I get back in the states visit my doc just in case!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->