Can anyone see a line???? Thanks everyone for support. Final update is on x

no to dark for evaps especially the pink one

Nope. Evaps aren't usually bright pink like your test is. I'm assuming it was taken within the timeframe also? I would be stunned if this is an evap

I'm trying my hardest not to get too giddy just yet..

AF was due yesterday... xx

Yes but the lines were pale... should of been around the 12th Sept I think. X

Both of those tests are positive hun X

Could your wee be more dilute as you've been drinking in the day?

What Ladders said. I think if your tests are fluctuating this much I would test at only the same time of day you're seeing positives. Nine times out of ten I only see positives with my fmu. Only occasionally do I see a hint of a line at any other time. Having said that, for some reason with my two youngest children I saw clear lines in the afternoon. But my eldest only super faint line in the afternoon and I was a couple of weeks late af. I don't know if it was a rubbish test but I would stick to the same time each day

Are you using the same brand? How many days are you getting positives for? Not to scare you as I'm sure it's not what is happening with you but just to be aware that tests going from positive to negative to positive are a symptom of ectopic so if you get any more symptoms you might want to get checked X x

Are you using the same brand? How many days are you getting positives for? Not to scare you as I'm sure it's not what is happening with you but just to be aware that tests going from positive to negative to positive are a symptom of ectopic so if you get any more symptoms you might want to get checked X x

AF is 2 days late now but I've tested FMU this morning and it's completely BFN...

Yesterday I had 2x BFP at lunch time... I'm becoming obsessed.

I keep testing till I get a positive.. so yesterday I had 2 positives and 2 negatives. Today I've had 2 negatives.

My FMU wasn't strong in my first pregnancy so I tested in the evening but I'm going to give it till the end of the week then get checked.

It's really bothering me now as it's an emotional rollercoaster.

If a test said BFN or BFP that would be fine and I can deal with which ever result but not knowing and so many different results seem unfair. I'd rather be BFN than this. 😕

Think I'm going to give it a few days then go down the blood test route x

My urine was always stronger in the afternoon!! Fmu never really worked for me!!

My urine is also stronger after fmu. I'm sorry it's so confusing for you. Those tests are definitely positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->