Can anyone see anything...NEW PICS ADDED PGs 3, 5 & 7

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
I'm 10 days late for AF...thgis is fmu...I think I can see a *very* feint line, but it could be my imagination!
test.jpg

I see a line chick! How long after did you take the pic? X

I can see a very faint line, it's a wee bit clearer when the pic is inverted. Hope it's the start of a bfp!!

I can see a very faint line, it's a wee bit clearer when the pic is inverted. Hope it's the start of a bfp!!

OMG...I am so glad someone sees one too! This is the third test I have taken this cycle...so maybe it is third time lucky, eh?

Thankyou!

I can see something there, fingers crossed hun :D

Ooo wow let's just hope you've O'd a bit later this month and you still managed to catch the eggy! Xx

I might buy a CB digi to use in a few days, when the line gets darker!

Yeas gotta love digi's.. And your positive thinking :) When are you planning on testing next? Or will you wait a few days and see what the digi has to say xx

Well...I bought a pack of 2 tests...So I'll take that one tomorrow morning, and then if that is darker, I'll use the digi in about 2 or 3 days!

If you don't mind I'll be stalking :haha: I hope it's darker in the morning.. X

I'm sorry I can't see anything :( hopefully too early still

i can see a faint line hon! do hope this is it for you :hugs: xx

i do swear by digi's, all 3 of my bfp's i got on digi's first time! i find lines never show for me until i'm super late! xxx

I can see it hun maybe you just ov'd late, good luck i hope its darker for u tommorrow xxx

I'm so tempted to do the other test I have...would it change by now? Or shall I just wait till fmu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->