Can anyone see anything...NEW PICS ADDED PGs 3, 5 & 7

:( How rubbish.

I was really expecting to see a nice line after yesterdays!

Did you test with FMU? xxx

:its called a beta test to measure your hcg anything under 5 is negative the person on the phone was obviouslt trying to fob you off or was very inexperienced hun :growlmad:

:its called a beta test to measure your hcg anything under 5 is negative the person on the phone was obviouslt trying to fob you off or was very inexperienced hun :growlmad:

Should I ring back and demand one? :rofl:

I think I see a line really close to the control line on closer inspection, could it be there?

I did call back and the next woman on the phone, said they "didn't do them there" and to ring back tomorrow to get an appointment with a doctor to talk it over!

I never got good results with first response. I would prob just wait a few days and then do one more test and then if its negative go and see the dr x

I took the first pics about 2 minutes after testing...now, I just happened to look at the test again, and there is a pink line! Is this too late to rely on the lines? It's been an hour and a half!

Where u drew the arrows on that one pic is way too close to the control line- is that where u see a pink line? I see a line further to the left but its colourless, which makes me think if a pink line has developed there since chances are its an evap. sorry :(

Where u drew the arrows on that one pic is way too close to the control line- is that where u see a pink line? I see a line further to the left but its colourless, which makes me think if a pink line has developed there since chances are its an evap. sorry :(

I thought it would be too close...never used a first response before!! I'll upload a pic of the test now...see what everyone thinks!

What she said. It is too close. You can see where the pink line would be if it was there - it is like a white line on the pictures you have put up but that is the just the antibody strip. I would expect it to be showing better than that by now xx

DSCF1547.jpg

it's after 90 minutes though, it's probably an evap right?

Thats an evap hun- the fact that u can see a white line before the pink shows u its the antibody strip. Its too long after testing for it to count as well. Ur right about where u drew the arrows being too close too, thats definitely just run off from the dye or something. Also, as Vickie said, i really think u should be getting a better line by this point, especially on a frer. Sorry to be A downer, just think its best to be honest. Oh and also in the uk they dont really do beta tests, unless u have a history of miscarriages, and not always then either... ur doc will prob do a urine test, but they use rubbish tests that are really unsensitive. What dpo are u???

Thats an evap hun- the fact that u can see a white line before the pink shows u its the antibody strip. Its too long after testing for it to count as well. Ur right about where u drew the arrows being too close too, thats definitely just run off from the dye or something. Also, as Vickie said, i really think u should be getting a better line by this point, especially on a frer. Sorry to be A downer, just think its best to be honest. Oh and also in the uk they dont really do beta tests, unless u have a history of miscarriages, and not always then either... ur doc will prob do a urine test, but they use rubbish tests that are really unsensitive. What dpo are u???

Thought so...DAMN! Lol...I have no idea what DPO I am, I don't chart or anything...I usually have 23 day cycles, and today is CD34! I've never been this late before! I just wish I knew what was going on!

I think I see a line really close to the control line on closer inspection, could it be there?

i bloody would lol and then report whoever you spoke to for being so incompitent rotfl :haha: if thats even how its spelt lol

i bloody would lol and then report whoever you spoke to for being so incompitent rotfl :haha: if thats even how its spelt lol

I'm going to doctors tomorrow about it, and I'll ask the doctor in person, and then make a complaint about the receptionist!

Doctor's receptionists...PAHHH..sorry if anyone is one on here, just a generalisation, they can be so rude, like they're some kind of defence line for the doctor which nobody is allowed past...no, never heard of bet tests being used in the UK. Maybe in private medicine but i'm guessing they're generally more pricey than a dipstick urine test and NHS isn't going to choose the pricier option, especially when pregnancy is a common enough 'ailment' to see every day lol..hope you get some answers soon I really do! I agree with what girls are saying, that you'd expect a bit of an in-your-face line now, but who knows what's going on here, so until you get clear answers not sure either way...:wacko:

Doctor's receptionists...PAHHH..sorry if anyone is one on here, just a generalisation, they can be so rude, like they're some kind of defence line for the doctor which nobody is allowed past...no, never heard of bet tests being used in the UK. Maybe in private medicine but i'm guessing they're generally more pricey than a dipstick urine test and NHS isn't going to choose the pricier option, especially when pregnancy is a common enough 'ailment' to see every day lol..hope you get some answers soon I really do! I agree with what girls are saying, that you'd expect a bit of an in-your-face line now, but who knows what's going on here, so until you get clear answers not sure either way...:wacko:

I'm going tomorrow (try and get an appointment for 4pm onwards, as I can't do in the day tomorrow!) So I will keep you posted!

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE be careful about taking your tests out of their casing and reading them after 10 minutes has already past. I've had terrible experiences with evaps the past couple of days. Check out my thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...should-never-look-test-after-ten-minutes.html

good luck at the doctors, i hope you get some answers x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"