Can anyone see anything...NEW PICS ADDED PGs 3, 5 & 7

If you're 10 days late, I'd say if you've got a good hold then pee away!!

I'm nervous though...if it comes up negative, then I won't have a test for fmu in the morning....Oh, God, what do I do??

Do it now, buy another tomorrow and then use Weds wee for the test you buy tomorrow :D That way you will have 2 days to build up more hcg x

I did one...I thought I could see another line...DH still can't see them, I just popped to tesco and bought a First Response! (well, two) So I'll do one of those tomorrow on fmu

I see a vvvv faint line but it doesnt have any color. Are you sure when you O'd? Because 10 days late for AF...that should be way darker. Can you get a FRER!?! GL!!!

I tweeked for you im sure i see somthing xx

Attachments

• test1[1].jpg
    test1[1].jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 43
Thanks, going to do a first response on fmu tomorrow...I honestly don't know if it's an evap or not...but then the other test had a very feint line too! Cold they both be evaps?

I can see something again on that 2nd test! What tests are they hun? x

hi hun i can tell those are tesco HPTs straight away and i have to say when iv had negative ones they are STARK white - iv never had an evap on these so hope its your bfp hun!! good luck!! x x x

Ah tesco ones are meant to be pretty reliable :D

I'm gonner test with my FRER in the morning...I'm going crazy, not knowing!

I'm not sure if I can see anything, hmm, but gee I hope you get that BFP!

(P.S it's spelt faint)

Good luck for tomorrow - i could see a faint line and i have always found Tescos ones excellent.

Thanks everyone...I just want morning to come so I can POAS again!!

Goodluck chick, still stalking I think I see a line on 2 Nd test, looks promising.. Can't wait to see frer with fmu xxx

Hiya! I just rang my doctors and the person who answered the phone said

there is no such thing as a blood test to determine if you are pregnant or not!

I can't see anything on the First Response this morning...I am so confuused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->