• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can anyone shed some light on IUI odds?

Also, forgot to mention that to increase sperm count hubby abstained for 4 1/2 days to get as much as possible. The first time we did IUI it was only 2 days and it did make quite a difference. x

Also, forgot to mention that to increase sperm count hubby abstained for 4 1/2 days to get as much as possible. The first time we did IUI it was only 2 days and it did make quite a difference. x
We'll do that next cycle:flower:

Wallie, I noticed you are awaiting IVF- me too. I start the protocol next cycle but its a long one so i wont be having the transfer until December.
Why dont you come join the 4 leaf IVF thread in that new area of LTTTC of BNB. (sorry i dont have the link off hand).

are you on a waiting list?
hope you get treatment soon
:hugs:

good luck to all the new ladies that have had their IUIs or waiting for it :thumbup:

Hi Britt :flower: yeh, just heard on Friday I have a screening appt on the 28th October, so I'm assuming if I'm on the long protocol then day 21 of next period will be middle of November and then transfer will be in early December with testing just before Christmas. I found a calculator on the web and if AF comes when it should then testing will be about the 20th. Not sure how I feel about this at all and I was selfishly looking forward to my christmas night out on the 11th December and going by the calculator, transfer date would the around then, so I may not get to go. What a silly thing to think about really but I don't like saying I'm going to things and then let people down. Plus I don't really want loads of folk being suspicious about what I'm doing as I'll be off work quite a bit, popping in and out for appts at hospital. I'm the PA for the MD at work and most folk notice when I'm not in. Yes, silly the things you think about eh.

I'll check out the four leaf clova thread though, thanks.

Oh my gosh Wallie, we are future IVF buddies!! This is unbelievable, I will have my transfer on Dec 3 or 6th (if all goes well) with OTD on December 20th!! I too have mixed feelings on this time line as it could be the best Christmas ever or the worst. I have decided not to tell my parents I am going through it right now, basically they know that we are on the waiting list but i find that talking to them about this only adds pressure not relieves it and they can be negative, so its best they dont know.
I think I saw a post from you on the 4 leaf clover thread so glad you found it. We got another BFP on it already!! whoo hoo.

Oh I also meant to say that I am on the "Flare" protocol, if you have heard of that with assisted embryonic hatching....yikes :wacko:

looking forward to going through this journey together.

Sorry for posting about IVF on this thread girls, as you can see from Sj22, IUI definitely can work really well. Hope you get BFPs very soon. We will continue chatting on the IVF thread.

:hugs:

Quaver - :hugs: Is dh on any vitamins? I had to put mine on vitamins as his motility was horrible.

Amb - :hugs:

Quaver - :hugs: Is dh on any vitamins? I had to put mine on vitamins as his motility was horrible.

Yes he is. He's also taking vitamin E tabs, tomato juice every morning and brazil nuts:blush: He's been on it for more than 7 months now, it's not working.
He's exercising 3 times a week too.

Yes he is. He's also taking vitamin E tabs, tomato juice every morning and brazil nuts:blush: He's been on it for more than 7 months now, it's not working.

Zinc, Selenium, and a pretnatal vitamin!

Yes we are taking zinc and he is on semenax which has sperm building stuff and increases the volume

L-Carnitine

Try a product called WELLMAN CONCEPTION my boyfriend is taking these is sperm count was low with poor morphology and motility now its nearly back to normal his count went from 15 mill to 42 mill motility improved and his morphology went from 3% to 7% in the space of 6 months

L-Carnitine

Try a product called WELLMAN CONCEPTION my boyfriend is taking these is sperm count was low with poor morphology and motility now its nearly back to normal his count went from 15 mill to 42 mill motility improved and his morphology went from 3% to 7% in the space of 6 months

I've seen those in Boots yes! I pay £37.00 a month for Semenax lol so if these are cheaper then I think I will swap to them

DH tried that for 3 months before his first SA, wasn't good:nope:
He needs something stronger:blush:

DH tried that for 3 months before his first SA, wasn't good:nope:
He needs something stronger:blush:

I have my husband on fertilaid for men. Not sure if you can get that where you are. I put him on it 6 weeks before our 2nd iui (which was in July) and his count had risen 30 mil from 126 mil to 156 mil and his overall motility went from 25% to 31%. Don't know if it has risen anymore until our next iui which will be on saturday or monday. Will def. let you know.

Talked to my FS today and he said he's not worried about the cyst. :shrug: And that it has nothing to do with me not producing mature follicles. I'm just not responding at all to Clomid. So, now it's on to injectables + IUI next cycle. Bleh. I'm in such a bummed out mood. :( I told hubby that I still wanted to try for the next few days or so, seeing as I got my trigger shot Saturday. Maybe a miracle will happen and I'll produce a follicle.. not likely. :blush:

Greeneyes, good luck on your IUI, let us know how it goes. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"