• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can anyone shed some light on IUI odds?

You totally will! The first one will freak you out at first... but once you do, you'll have no trouble from then out! I was just looking at the needle and thinking (excuse the language) "FUCK! I can't jab that into my stomach! Shit, shit, shit!" But, then I just thought "This is what my baby needs to get from the great beyond and into my arms!" And, I just stabbed and realized it didn't hurt at all! :shrug:

LOL, thanks Megg, that helps relieve some of my anxiety. :hugs: I know I'll just need to suck it up and do it! I don't have a choice, anyway, since hubby is being squeamish, lol. :haha:

I wondered how I'd get on with doing injections. I thought I would be a right scardy cat but managed to just jab them in. I thought the same as Megg, I need to do this to get what I want, so did it. It wasn't sore at all. A couple of times I must have hit a vein as I was bruised but even that's not sore, just looks silly.:haha:

I'm sure you'll be fine!

So, looks like I'll be taking Menopur when I start my cycle. Not sure yet of the dosage, but I'm sure he'll start me off low. I've seen a lot of ladies take a combination of two different kinds of injections, anybody know what the reason for that may be? Just out of curiosity. :)

:hi: ladies! How is everyone?

I just got back from my fs appt. I have a size 21 follie on my right and a 18 on my left. :happydance: This is the 1st time I've had one on each ovary. IUI will be tomorrow or sunday depending on my labs. SO EXCITED! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I just got back from my fs appt. I have a size 21 follie on my right and a 18 on my left. :happydance: This is the 1st time I've had one on each ovary. IUI will be tomorrow or sunday depending on my labs. SO EXCITED! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Nicely done! :thumbup: Good luck tomorrow! :dust:

So, looks like I'll be taking Menopur when I start my cycle. Not sure yet of the dosage, but I'm sure he'll start me off low. I've seen a lot of ladies take a combination of two different kinds of injections, anybody know what the reason for that may be? Just out of curiosity. :)

Not sure on the reason, but I'll be taking Menopur and Follistim together for my IVF cycle. I know its not uncommon. I'll be on 0.5 vial of Menopur. :shrug:

Woohoo! Great news!

Megg - Yeah, I see that it's a pretty common occurrence to take two different kinds of meds at once. Maybe I'm only taking one since it's my first time? :shrug: Who knows, I'm just ready to get started! I hate the waiting game. :)

Greeneyes- That's awesome news! FX'd for a big ol BFP this month!

That's great! Good luck!:happydance:
:dust:

Hi! About to go in for my iui at 9am and i'm really nervous. I decided to test with my fertility monitor to check my estrogen and the line was really dark. Not sure if the hcg trigger affects the test, but I will be questioning my doc when I go in.

Just got back from my IUI. Asked the doc about my estrogen and he told me the fertility med (femara) will do that. He said it was a false reading. So dh count was alot better. His overall count was 204 million (was 159 million last iui), his overall motility was 41% (31% last iui). Post wash it was 24million (12 million last iui) with 66% motility with a progression rate of 3. Worried the motility isn't good enough. Trying to stay positive!

Hi there my lovely ladies. Been working 112 hours a week so knackered but just been able to pop on here and say :hi: and I love you all!!!! x

Hi all !

Sorry i have not posted for so long ! i think i needed a bit of time out after the 3 failed IUIs. Been trying to catch up on everyones news but i feel there is so much to get through that it might take me a while !!
Well, we have made an appointment to see out doctor next week with a view to starting IVF in January. We figured that gives me 2 months to prep for it mentally and physically, lots of good food and looking after myself.
So thats me – IVF starting in Jan !! eeeeek ! very excited.
The other thing is that 2 of my best friends have fallen pregnant this month, so thats been pretty tough - i don’t know if i can organise another baby shower........
xxx

Hello everyone! I'm suppose to be 2dpo and I'm still experiencing a lot of cramping and my lower back hurts. I feel like af is about to show any minute. Is this normal? Don't remember feeling this way after the last 2 iui's. So confused!!!!

Just got back from my IUI. Asked the doc about my estrogen and he told me the fertility med (femara) will do that. He said it was a false reading. So dh count was alot better. His overall count was 204 million (was 159 million last iui), his overall motility was 41% (31% last iui). Post wash it was 24million (12 million last iui) with 66% motility with a progression rate of 3. Worried the motility isn't good enough. Trying to stay positive!

Amazing count! Good Luck!! :dust:

Hello everyone! I'm suppose to be 2dpo and I'm still experiencing a lot of cramping and my lower back hurts. I feel like af is about to show any minute. Is this normal? Don't remember feeling this way after the last 2 iui's. So confused!!!!
Hmmm... sounds good!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"