can i ask if this sounds

fulltimemum

Reaction score
does this sound horrible

when i was pregnant with my last two children i had most of the baby things bought .but with this one only have got a few bits like moses basket.grows cardigans .cost toes for pram i fel like im not exited but i really am has any one els did this before not harlsy boguht anything til later on ? and i am new here alswell xx

i bought nearly everything by this stage with my first son, infact i think i even had set up the swinging crib lol!! this time all i have is clothes and a steriliser, i havent bought anything else, its not that im not excited i am but then its sort of like i dont have as much time to be excited cos iv got my toddler to run around after lol

i didnt get hardly anything during my pregnancy :-/
all i got was some clothes and a moses basket oh and nappies etc, i felt bad but thats all i needed in the first few days
i got my family to order the travel sytem while i was in hospital, and got everything else after

oh and welcome :)

i havent got anything. not a bean. I'm just not interested in baby stuff. I figure we'll get given a lot, my mum has already said not to worry about it! I'm very interested in the baby, of course. oh, and a small hat that looks like a monkey.

thanks girls just find it really werdi how before i had allsorts for baby had the prams for tehm at 5 months but now i hardlys have nout and one other thing how do i add a display pic because it says i cannot acces it to add a pic :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->