• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can I buy pink? Please please tell me!

branflem

Reaction score
This private u/s was done when I was 17w 4d. U/S tech was firm on girl. Even though she gave me many potty shots to confirm, I'm in denial! I for sure want a little girl..I already have two sweet boys..and I guess I just feel like it's too good to be true. I want to say "her" and go buy all things girly. So please tell me if you think this ultrasound is definitely all girl and that nothing will "sprout" between now and my Oct 11 u/s! Thanks so much!

Attachments

• IMAGES_4.jpg
    IMAGES_4.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMAGES_2.jpg
    IMAGES_2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMAGES_11.jpg
    IMAGES_11.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 48
Definitely looks girly to me. Soooooo exciting!!!! :pink:
Go and buy pink!!

:happydance: Thank you! This forum has really given me the "reality check" that I needed! Thanks so much to each and every one of you!

Girl! I know exactly how you feel, I'm in the same boat - girl after a boy and feels too good to be true and hard to believe still! Lol

I hope it's a girl!! as that's Exavtly what our little one looks like! And id love a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->