Can I co sleep

R

rjb

If my bed is only a full?
I dont even have rails.
Is it still possible though?

i didnt have rails on my bed and i coslept with jovanni. Is a full smaller/bigger than a twin? I keep forgetting.lol.

Of course. Just sleep on one side with the baby in the middle where she can't roll off. A full bed might be a little hardto co sleep if you were sharing a bed with someone, but since it is just you and your LO you will be fine. You don't need rails, just keep her away from the edge. She can't get to far anyways, she doesn't even know how to crawl yet.

I say go for it!

Yes, I don't have rails and we sometimes co-sleep! Like Tina said, you sleep on one side, put her in the middle, and maybe put some pillows next to adelaide. But she is too young to be able to roll, so really she's not going anywhere! I sometimes get paranoid of her falling off and so I'll lay with her head on my arm/shoulder that way I'm kind of holding her while I sleep.

oh okay yeah go for it. I use to put two pillows on top of each other on the edge so he wouldnt fall. Now he is turning two and doesnt like sleeping with mommy. :cry: enjoy every night!

Of course! Just keep her away from the edges. I have a king bed and Tori sleeps in between Zach and I.

I don't have to worry about her scooting her face into the pillow I put next to her?

A full is more than enough for you and Adelaide. I wouldn't use any pillows. Just keep your arm sorta over and behind her. Bed rails are pretty cheap though because she will be moving around a lot before you know it, lol. Thats why I can't co-sleep, Arianna is a crazy sleeper!

I don't have to worry about her scooting her face into the pillow I put next to her?

no babies are smart. Jovanni would just roll back.lol.

Not at all. I used to co sleep with emma sometimes too :).
I loved it!
You shouldnt have to worry about the pillow thing... put them close to the edge so they stop her from rolling off, but not to close to her as to where that could happen, ya know?

^^ wss

Put the pillows on the edge not right next to her so if she does roll she doesn't hit her nose on the pillow. Try to keep anything like blankets and loose sheet from her face.

Just lay on your side and put your arm over her like your holding her. Just cuddle with her. You will be fine.

You can use a pillow yourself (I do), but I wouldn't lay her on a pillow where she is sleeping just in case. You can put pillows next to her to keep her from rolling though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->