Can I get pregnant?

agonzalez218

Reaction score
This would be our 3rd month TTC. My cycle is 29 days, and my period came on the 14th. Yesterday, the 26th, we DTD. I'm supposed to ovulate on the 29th. Basically, if we don't DTD anymore until I ovulate, what are my chances of conceiving?

I hope this month is a :bfp: :cry:

I don't think it matters, for better chances try and DTD the day you ovulate or/and the day after. I think the eggie only lives about 12-24 hours but sperm can survive anywhere from 4-7 days depending on mucous conditions.. So from DTD on the 26th you may be fine anyway, if you do ovulate on the 29th that is :flower:

Yes, if you do ovulate on the 29th then it would be possible for you to get pregnant if you DTD on the 26th. But your chances are obviously better if you can DTD a couple more times too!

How do you know you should ovulate on the 29th - have you been charting? Just be a bit careful if you haven't, as without charting it's difficult to really know when you're ovulating - online calculators are based on averages so they aren't accurate for quite a lot of women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->