Can I have a teeny drink?

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I really have this craving for lager :blush:

I haven't had a drink since I found out I was pregnant so will one hurt? I feel really naughty asking :blush:

I will be honest, I had the odd small half or small glass Of wine very very occasionally. It's your choice hun, some will say yes, some no. I know that I could murder a mangers right about now.

I have had the occasional glass and agree with the above - its a personal choice - some will say yes, some will say no.

DH has been drinking pear cider and I love pear cider! It's torture, but I figure I haven't drank anything so far, so what's another 2 weeks?

My mum drank through all her pregnancies and both my brothers and I were caused no harm! Not in an alcoholic, irresponsible way, but just in our family's culture, it was normal to have a glass of wine every so often. Do what feels comfortable :)

Of course you can, the odd drink won't matter :)

guiness u can drink cant u ?! full of iron ( just the one like ! )

I'm going to have a glass of wine tonight.

I would LOVE a glass of wine :D . . but gonna wait a few more weeks :)

I personally dont think it will cause any harm, even if my pregnancy booklet given to me by the midwife it says 1-2 units a week is ok if you want to drink.

I have the occasional glass of shandy or wine and lemonade, not my usual taste but i get a little alcohol and i know its not very strong.

I must admit i cant wait until Amelias born so i can have vodka!

I'm dying for a drink! some say you can some say not to. I've had a few mouth fuls from my OHs glass at times but not much. I wont have a full glass but I'm sure its fine to have the occasional glass. Did read somewhere that the bubba passes out when you have alcohol, not sure if that is true.

I'll have a proper glass when I have given birth at some point. ICE cold white please. :)

Hee hee, there's purple wkd that I want to try when LO is born!

How about non alcoholic lager? I've never tried it so can't comment on the taste.

I've had a couple of glasses of prosecco and a couple of sips of hubby's beer along the way, I also had 2 very weak white wine and soda's on new year's eve as it was better than people asking why the heck I wasn't drinking (hadn't told anyone at that point!)

I might have a tiny bit of lager tonight as it's really warm and I really fancy it...

totally personal choice though!

I would say yes, but then I've just had a lovely cold glass of wine :0)

There are some OK alcohol free lagers on the market - Bavaria? I think is one. I have also had the odd half glass of wine, looking forward to a very large glass after the birth! I can recommend Kopperberg alcohol free pear cider too, almost as good as the real thing....

Have you tried Becks blue? It is non alcoholic and I've found that saved me when I got a lager craving. I have always loved my lager I was a carlsberg addict! But haven't touched it since being preg. It is always the hot summer days that make you want a lager isn't it!!? Torture :( I'm sure if you have a small one it won't hurt but I've decided to steer clear, everyone has a different opinion.

I think its your choice.I have not drunk anything but i am sooooo looking forward to havin a nice cold drink now the evenings are warm.been thinking of archers and lemonade and a couple of vodka and cokes.yum.Still only two weeks so may as well hold out until then. And i really cant wait till my first girly night out in a couple of months with the getting dressed up, pre drinks and gossip before hand.I have really really missed that!

I'm sure one wont harm hun! :flower:

If you want another non alcoholic alternative to try, tescos shandy is very lagery tasting and cheap too! I nicked some of OH's last night! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->