Can i plz impose and ask here?? UPDATE!!

Reaction score
My question is has anyone got pregnant off of the mini pill I just restarted the mini pill last Monday and I got off of my period on the 25th well 6 days into taking the pill on Saturday we had an accident and I'm not sure if I can get pregnant or not off of the pill and now for a couple of days I have had a little bit of spotting and it might be from restarting the pill but my question is have any of you ladies got pregnant off of the pill and when should I test it says today is a high chance of pregnancy on my period tracker but we had to slip up on Saturday I mean I'm not trying to get pregnant but if I was I wouldn't be upset or anything I just need some clarity on this thank you

My next door neighbour got pregnant with her sixth (and unplanned for!) Child on the mini pill. Always worth testing for peace of mind. I hope you get the outcome you're hoping for :flower:

No real advice but there are lots of mommas in the tandem group I'm in who've gotten pregnant while on it. I also know that if you don't take it at the exact same time every day it isn't nearly as effective. Hope that helps answer your question a bit.

I have a couple times, the mini pill has to be taken perfectly, like to the hour everyday even if you're off only by 3 hours it can make you ovulate the mini pill scares me haha good luck honey either way!

I have a couple times, the mini pill has to be taken perfectly, like to the hour everyday even if you're off only by 3 hours it can make you ovulate the mini pill scares me haha good luck honey either way!
You have got pregnant on it? Like how by missing a pill? And did you miss af or you just tested randomly? See af wasdone on 25th
Started pill on 26th and had a slip up on 31st..it said on my app fertile window was april 2nd -8th what coukd be the chances im sure no ovulation when slip up was i guess..when should i test

You have got pregnant on it? Like how by missing a pill? And did you miss af or you just tested randomly? See af wasdone on 25th
Started pill on 26th and had a slip up on 31st..it said on my app fertile window was april 2nd -8th what coukd be the chances im sure no ovulation when slip up was i guess..when should i test

Yes I did first time I got pregnant by forgetting the pill one day and ten days later I had a + test am that wad my 3rd baby, 2nd time was after I had my third and I was just all over the place with time I took it but didn't miss a day got pregnant That time but I'm not sure when I conceived didn't find out until 6 weeks and didn't carry to term, third time was the same took it daily but not at any consistent time that time it ended in miscarriage from that point I never used it again I did better with just knowing my fertile period and abstaining!

I’ve just had my BFP while taking the mini pill (cerazette)

I see a slight shadow line, I only used the when I wasnot pregnant, and I know I could not see even a hint of a line!

Looks to me like the place where a line would be if positive is just causing a shadow. I've had that happen many many times when not pregnant so I never really paid much attention to them unless a pink line became more obvious. If it has no color, it is more than likely just a shadow from the indent there.

I did with my 2nd I took it everyday and got pregnant, my only thought is that because I suffer with migraines and was throwing up a lot that lessened the effect of the pill. Also slightly wrong advice given by katiedw21, the mini pill at least the newer mini pills eg. Zeletta, cellest are all alit more laid back pills, it doesn’t exactly need to be taken the same time every day as there’s a
12 hour window in which to take it, but she is right that the older pills only had a 3 hour window ☺️

20180417_195945-1.jpg20180417_193333-1.jpg
It must have been an indent because there's nothing on the newest

On the dollar store one I see it on both pictures, on the frer I seeit on the darker picture could just be the strip I'm just going off the tests I've taken the only tests I eversaw lines on when not pregnant was a clear blue and a couple other blue ones have you tested again? I may be crazy but I deff see something

on the dollar store one i see it on both pictures, on the frer i seeit on the darker picture could just be the strip i'm just going off the tests i've taken the only tests i eversaw lines on when not pregnant was a clear blue and a couple other blue ones have you tested again? I may be crazy but i deff see something
20180418_211359-1.jpg

20180418_223730-1.jpg

on the dollar store one i see it on both pictures, on the frer i seeit on the darker picture could just be the strip i'm just going off the tests i've taken the only tests i eversaw lines on when not pregnant was a clear blue and a couple other blue ones have you tested again? I may be crazy but i deff see something
View attachment 1031825

View attachment 1031827

Oh that's tough, do you see what I'm seeing?? It almost looks darker at the edges even!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->